Pet Crafting script

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
botnewb

Pet Crafting script

#1 Post by botnewb » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Hey so i was thinking about it and is it possible to write a pet crafting script for when your sleeping to just keep adding the tools and harvesting the products?

Would be easy enough to do as its almost like the feed egg/miller cake script but i'm not good at writing scripts.

Help?

rock5

Re: Pet Crafting script

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:44 pm

It would be easy to do. With the correct pet crafting settings set in the profile including tool purchase settings, all you would have to do it stand near a Sorrun brother and occationally check when you are running low on tools. When tools are low, talk to Sorrun and buy more. Or just occationally do a player:merchant("Sorrun"). Because you'll probably be stuck in a loop you will have to add "checkEggPets()" to the loop to have it check that it's still crafting.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Any reason you don't use the pet auto craft addon?

Simply buying more tools wouldn't be enough because every tool is replaced by an item, so you would need the space for the crafted items anyway.

So it would only be better to use a MM script if you also did something with the resources while pet was still crafting.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

MustHave

#4 Post by MustHave » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 am

I agree with Lisa.
It would be only helpful if you are afraid to run out of space.
So it would be only helpful if you want to check the inventory space and if it's full go to use it to craft then buy new tools and go on.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Thnx to all of those who are working their ass off for us dumb asses

MiesterMan

#5 Post by MiesterMan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 pm

What lisa suggested works really well. I've leveled from 1-50 just using pet autocraft because it autosells unwanted mats and buys new tools as needed. If you're worried about the store autoclosing from inactivity then set the buy amount either 1 or 2 stacks. I can do it with 6 stacks without issue.

botnewb

#6 Post by botnewb » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Didn't know about the auto craft addon so thanks guys!