Table not found for ID

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Mushroomstamp

Table not found for ID

#1 Post by Mushroomstamp » Tue May 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Since patch, I'm getting

Table not found for ID: 500141
Table not found for ID: 501772

over and over for a good 5 minutes, as the bot is running around and gathering, (TRAVEL waypoint). Then it switches to only;

Table not found for ID: 500141

over and over for a minute or two, then the errors stop and things seems to run normal.
What are these number associated with, and for future reference, how can I figure out what an ID number is assigned to?
As a side-note, the bot also was continuously casting Enhanced Armor until I quoted it out. Anyone else having similar issues?

runesdailies

Re: Table not found for ID

#2 Post by runesdailies » Tue May 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Ive encountered numerous problems since the patch myself.
Im certain its do to do with Item IDs as when trying to load rom bot (trying to load itemtables) the window reports the same error you receive except with different IDs.
That is then followed by this message:
'rootdirectory'/classes/memorytable.lua :287:bad argument #2 to 'memoryReadInt' (number expected, got nil)
I searched the line and it appears that section of code relates to the item tables.

It only happens with one character though, regardless of which profile i load.
After taking out certain items from my inventory and trying to run the bot (and repeating the process), I was finally able to advance to the waypoint selection, after having removed some Monster Cards. I dont know if this is relevant to you, but it will probably get corrected soon.

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Wed May 18, 2011 12:31 am

Mushroomstamp wrote:Table not found for ID: 500141
Table not found for ID: 501772
I'm not sure what causes "table not found" errors. Usually they don't have any effect because the items not loaded are not used for anything vital. Usually they clear up or a restart of the bot or game clears them. What I do is, if I get them when I start the bot, I stop the bot and restart it.

I usually use the game addon "ItemPreview" to find item ids.
500141 is the buff "Enhanced Armor" which is why it wasn't able to tell you had the buff and kept casting it.
501772 is Holy Seal.
runesdailies wrote:'rootdirectory'/classes/memorytable.lua :287:bad argument #2 to 'memoryReadInt' (number expected, got nil)
I think that's a different issue. I'm not familiar with that error. The memory table functions is a part of the bot that baffles me. Maybe Administator can help you with that although I don't think he fully understands it either.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

runesdailies

#4 Post by runesdailies » Wed May 18, 2011 4:58 am

rock5 wrote:I think that's a different issue. I'm not familiar with that error. The memory table functions is a part of the bot that baffles me. Maybe Administator can help you with that although I don't think he fully understands it either.
Hmmm i solved it simply by removing a specific item from my inventory, it was a monster card i believe. If i have it in my inv, i cant even advance to the waypoint selection.
Prior to this patch id never encountered the error before.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Wed May 18, 2011 6:48 am

I'm not sure if I'll be able to figure out why that card caused a problem but which card was it?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Wed May 18, 2011 8:22 am

Seems like those cards have always been an issue with the memory table functions. Isn't there something we can do to distinguish them from other items and ignore processing them any further?

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Wed May 18, 2011 8:33 am

I have cards in my inventory and don't have problems so there isn't a problem with cards in general. If it's a specific card the question is why doesn't that card work?

runesdailies

#8 Post by runesdailies » Fri May 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Sorry for the late reply, been swamped with work.
The specific card was Glamorous Maid of Muses, if i recall correctly.
The Exact ID number error i dont remember, but i confirmed it earlier today when the bot looted a body and found this card, and the exact moment it entered the inventory i would receive the error mentioned earlier, and the script would stop running.
I was not able to run the bot again until the card was removed.

I should mention that I dont think this card had been an issue, prior to the recent patch.

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Sat May 21, 2011 12:56 am

I bought one of those cards and so far it's not interfering with anything. So I don't know what to say. What exactly is it doing when it gets the error? Maybe you could try enabling debug. That might give more info. When you tried to restart the bot, was it the same error?

Alkaiser

#10 Post by Alkaiser » Sat May 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Ever since the last patch I've been getting a large amount of "table not found" warnings. It is inconsistent though. Across many different characters, sometime I get them sometimes I don't. Makes it almost impossible to figure out what causes it.

Edamh

#11 Post by Edamh » Wed May 25, 2011 12:19 am

I've been coming back to my different characters dead at least once daily. Sometimes, the bot only runs for <30 minutes; other times, the bot ran for 180+ minutes before the error. I finally decided to try and track down the issue. I've attached a screenshot of the last thing on the micromacro screen.

I looked up the item and it's not in my inventory, although I use a lootfilter to pick up only blues and whitelisted items so a mob might have dropped it but not picked up.

I don't believe the item is the same that throws the error. Regardless of the cause, the end result is death for the character since the bot is disconnected; the character just stands there until mob(s) kill it. As others have reported, the error is inconsistent across different characters/accounts.

Would appreciate any ideas.

edit: I was reading some of the other posts, and I realized that the item that caused the error ( romdata.getbuffed.com/?i=220696 ) is not in my bags, but the recipe is ( romdata.getbuffed.com/?i=550673 ).
Attachments
screenshot before death
screenshot before death

lisa

#12 Post by lisa » Wed May 25, 2011 12:47 am

try this for now

http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 38b#p21079

I believe we need to find the new offsets for a few things but that's out of my area. I'm not that good with memory stuff yet.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Wed May 25, 2011 5:03 am

lisa wrote:I believe we need to find the new offsets for a few things
But it works most of the time so the offsets must be correct otherwise none of the cards or recipes would get names.

I think the way the memory tables work is, they sort of search for all the ids using certain parameters. Maybe things have changed so the parameters need tweaking or else it misses a few ids?

Still... I haven't had any of these errors. So maybe it's something else like the slim client. Maybe the slim client is trying to save memory by not loading ids into memory that you haven't encountered yet.

You know what would be a good experiment? The next time you get an error with a recipe, leave it in your inventory and immediately go and buy the item that it makes from the auction house. With both in your inventory restart the bot and see if it errors.

lisa

#14 Post by lisa » Wed May 25, 2011 6:45 am

I should be able to do that test easy enough, assuming there are items for sale on AH for the recipes i get lol
If not I may need to use recipe on a diff char to make the items and test that way, either way it's deff doable to do this test.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

Edamh

#15 Post by Edamh » Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 am

Just a followup. I tried to restart the bot this morning that had died the previous night after throwing the error (see earlier message a couple of posts up).

I had not removed any items yet from my bags. The bot would not restart; instead, the bot was throwing the following error.

Will give recommendation from lisa a try.

BTW, I do not believe that I am using the slim client. How do I check?
Attachments
mmss2.jpg

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 am

Lisa, I just thought of another test you could do. After getting the error but before getting the item, try this

Code: Select all

SendSystemChat(TEXT("Sys123456_name")) 
where "123456" is the id of the item. If we can't get the name from memory then this might also not work. But if it does work we might be able to use that in those instances where we can't get the name from memory.

Edamh, I'm assuming you have the recipes for those items. Could you try the command above using those ids and see what it prints?

rock5

#17 Post by rock5 » Wed May 25, 2011 8:02 am

Edamh wrote:BTW, I do not believe that I am using the slim client. How do I check?
Probably the size of the game folder. The download for the full client is 7.5g. My game folder is only 4g so it looks like I have the slim version after all. I thought I had the full. :?

So it looks like the problem is not the slim client, as I never get those errors.

Still, do those tests above. They could be useful.

lisa

#18 Post by lisa » Wed May 25, 2011 10:16 am

Typical, just did 2 chars 1-10 and not one error or even a table not found.

Mushroomstamp

#19 Post by Mushroomstamp » Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 am

rock5 wrote:not loading ids into memory that you haven't encountered yet.
This seems to go along with what I've been experiencing. No problems at all with certain characters getting countless recipes and cards... sometimes less than 30 mins of runtime with others before an error occurs. Though I never have a problem restarting bot so it must be a recipe that I have a global discard set for, in Lootomatic.

lisa

#20 Post by lisa » Wed May 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Ok I finally got it to error out, I had around 7 recipes before I got this one which finally made it error.
Table not found for ID: 221594
11:25am - C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:209: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'itemInfoAddress' (a nil value)

Code: Select all

/script SendSystemChat(TEXT("Sys221594_name")) 
prints "Enhanced Leather Armor"
I bought the actual armor, still errored out.
I sold recipe to vendor and it started up, printed this but it still ran.
Table not found for ID: 221594
Wrong value returned in update of item id: 221594
Table not found for ID: 221679
Table not found for ID: 220098
Table not found for ID: 220146
Table not found for ID: 221673
Table not found for ID: 221670
Table not found for ID: 221668
Table not found for ID: 221672
Table not found for ID: 221677
So there is a deff issue with the actual recipe and not the item.
I find it interesting the recipe is giving us the id of the actual item it makes, perhaps that is why it is erroring out because it is trying to extract the info from the actual item but the recipe doesn't have the save structure for info.