optimizing golden eggs profit

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Rom Botter

Re: optimizing golden eggs profit

#101 Post by Rom Botter » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:15 pm

lol, but of course xD so simple :D i was thinking too difficult :P
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

Alkaiser

#102 Post by Alkaiser » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 am

Rom Botter wrote:ok... so i just found out, that my bot is not teleporting anymore... bot says he teleports, but when i look ingame my char is just walking everywhere not teleporting.

i used the addon v 1.2 and the script v 1.2 and he did not tele (he also delivered quests when i set value to 0 so it should be disabled...)

when i went back to first script V1.1 and addon v1.0 it still didnt work, is it just me, or do others have this problem also?
The memory addresses for player coordinates need to be updated.

rock5

#103 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 am

Alkaiser wrote:The memory addresses for player coordinates need to be updated.
What do you mean? If the player coordinates weren't correct the bot wouldn't be able to move at all properly.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Alkaiser

#104 Post by Alkaiser » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:23 pm

rock5 wrote:
Alkaiser wrote:The memory addresses for player coordinates need to be updated.
What do you mean? If the player coordinates weren't correct the bot wouldn't be able to move at all properly.
I mean for the teleport to work.

offsetX and offsetZ:

Code: Select all

function teleport(dX,dZ, absolute)
local offsetX = {0x598, 0x4, 0xB0}; 
local offsetZ = {0x598, 0x4, 0xB8}; 
local pos = {memoryReadFloatPtr(getProc(), 0x9B8364, offsetX),player.Z}; 

rock5

#105 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 am

Ah, I never really looked at the teleport script.

Strange, why did he use manual values like that?
0x9B8364 was actually equal to the staticbase_char.

It will probably work if you change all instances of '0x9B8364' to 'addresses.staticbase_char'.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Rom Botter

#106 Post by Rom Botter » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:31 am

rock5 wrote:Ah, I never really looked at the teleport script.

Strange, why did he use manual values like that?
0x9B8364 was actually equal to the staticbase_char.

It will probably work if you change all instances of '0x9B8364' to 'addresses.staticbase_char'.
Ur the best!!! :twisted:
teleporting works perfectly now ^^
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

Rom Botter

#107 Post by Rom Botter » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:24 am

there is an error in the V1.2 script, even when u have set the deliver to 0 (so it should be disabled) it still delivers the quest when u have 10 fresh eggs, what this did for me, was that the bot did not accept a new quest, and my guy(s) stood at the feeding bags all night doing nothing.

now my knowledge of this script is not good enough to edit it (believe me i tried XD) to make it not deliver quests (so i can do it manually later)

now this v1.2 script has some new teleport spots like teleporting to chickens and i would like to keep using this script but without it delivering the quest for me.

is it possible anyone could advise me on how to edit the v1.2 script so it wont deliver the quests (i tried deleting the deliver line but then i got errors about the lagtime variable and when i deleted that one and change all lagtime to 200 or 500 it still didnt work)

thanks in advance

Rom Botter ^^

JackBlonder

#108 Post by JackBlonder » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:50 am

Try to change line 87 from

if inventory:itemTotalCount(204795) >= deliver then Deliver() end --delivers if set to
to

if (inventory:itemTotalCount(204795) >= deliver and deliver~=0) then Deliver() end --delivers if set to
And make sure you set deliver=0

Rom Botter

#109 Post by Rom Botter » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 am

JackBlonder wrote:Try to change line 87 from

if inventory:itemTotalCount(204795) >= deliver then Deliver() end --delivers if set to
to

if (inventory:itemTotalCount(204795) >= deliver and deliver~=0) then Deliver() end --delivers if set to
And make sure you set deliver=0

awesome thank you so much :)

btw, i know >= means greater then, does ~= mean equal to?

rock5

#110 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Rom Botter wrote:btw, i know >= means greater then, does ~= mean equal to?
>= means more than or equal to
~= means not equal to

Rom Botter

#111 Post by Rom Botter » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:32 am

ah ok, thanks for clearing that up :)

nerf

#112 Post by nerf » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:51 pm

hello, i updated microMACRO and I have the following error: [string "..."]:3 attempt to call global 'getQuestStatus' (a nil value)

please tell me the solution to this error T_T

edit: I think rock5 in another post mentioned that it is wrong to ingamefunctions some of you could upload the new addon ingamefunctions in some host?

jduartedj

#113 Post by jduartedj » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:10 pm

I know nothing about that, and this thread is not for those issues. This thread is regarding optimizing the egg scripts only!
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

jduartedj

#114 Post by jduartedj » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Sorry I've been away and could give the much needed assistance, I will optimize my scripts further along the given feed back. Thank rock5 for help ppl with my scripts!

rock5

#115 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:21 pm

nerf wrote:hello, i updated microMACRO and I have the following error: [string "..."]:3 attempt to call global 'getQuestStatus' (a nil value)

please tell me the solution to this error T_T

edit: I think rock5 in another post mentioned that it is wrong to ingamefunctions some of you could upload the new addon ingamefunctions in some host?
Can you please read the forum rules before posting any more posts.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... p?f=21&t=2
I can forgive 1 or 2 posts that don't follow the forum rules but you've posted a few posts now and nearly all of them break the rules. So please follow the forum rules from now on.

dwszplay

#116 Post by dwszplay » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 am

what can i do to make this script dont even check for quest status, dont even try to get quests, just loop on get feed, feed hen, get eggs ? please help...

i have made great improvements for my personal use like: after 10 stucks log-out, and wait for manual log-in, some adjustments on lagtime running in more than 10 clients, im using T_Zero script btw, it works fine for me, i can get up to 6 clients workin on a AMD dual core mobile RM-70 2.00Ghz, with 3,00 GB RAM, i tried to erase some lines but bot gets some errors, if anyone knows how to do it, please enlight me ^^

srry for bad english...

Rom Botter

#117 Post by Rom Botter » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:06 am

so i dont know if this problem occurs because i run 4 bots simultaneously, but sometimes, 1 or 2 of my botters will teleport NEXT to the coop instead of inside it... and they will stay there all night long trying to help a chicken or get an egg...should i change some coords so my char will teleport in front of the coop, or has this something to do with the lag time?

lisa

#118 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 am

If you are using multiple clients and for long periods, I'd stick to walking and not teleport. The memory usage of RoM degrades over time so it will happen that the coords get a little out, with walking you use less memory, I assume.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Rom Botter

#119 Post by Rom Botter » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:56 am

well, that sounds logical, when ir un 4 bots and clients, my meory usage goes up to about 80-85% (begins at 94% but over time it degrades to 80-85% usage)

so if i use 3 bots (mem usage is then about 55-65%) the problem should not occur?

btw, i did notice that the shift is always to the right side of the coop, if i set the new coord to the left side of the coop, would that fix it, or would longer botting keep shifting the coords little by little?

jduartedj

#120 Post by jduartedj » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 pm

rock5 wrote: Can you please read the forum rules before posting any more posts.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... p?f=21&t=2
I can forgive 1 or 2 posts that don't follow the forum rules but you've posted a few posts now and nearly all of them break the rules. So please follow the forum rules from now on.

not to be aggressive or anything but that nerf guy is getting on my 'nerfs'!