how to start much clients

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
kuchen91

how to start much clients

#1 Post by kuchen91 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:09 am

hello,

can anyone help me, how to start much clients with bots automatic?

rock5

Re: how to start much clients

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:42 am

The bot can't start the clients. Maybe someone has a solution using some other software.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

gloover

#3 Post by gloover » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:55 am

kuchen91

#4 Post by kuchen91 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:09 am

ok this dont help me...
i want a program, which can start all my accounts an start all the micromacro windows for the characters...

i thinkes about it and made a small programm, which reads a file (where all relevant accountdeatails are in), sets the accountlogin.lua and logindialog.lua from rock´s autologin.
Then it starts the client, waits until you say "char logged in successfully" and starts then the micromacro, with the chosen path, profile and character.

If someone is interested to have this functionality i could make it configurable (now i wrote my pathes hard into the programm...)

Could also rewrite the program, that you can say start each character who is written in accounts.txt seperate ...

An question to rock´s autologin ... from where your script knows, on which server to log in?

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:43 am

fastlogin does not select the server. When you log in with a particular button, you have to select "Record Server" so it automatically logs into that server when using that button. So if you use the same account name on 2 different servers, you need to set up 2 different buttons. You can't use the same button, even if the passwords are the same.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

kuchen91

#6 Post by kuchen91 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:17 am

oh ok ^^

can you make a function, to chose the server?

lisa

#7 Post by lisa » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:24 am

I am curious how you intend to choose a server with text (function) when you can't type anything on screen ??
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

MiesterMan

#8 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:05 am

Since the server login function doesn't include it as an argument (I think), it must be a variable somewhere. If it weren't, there's no way the function would know which server to login to.

Edit: Looks like this may be the function but I don't know what the value is supposed to be:

Code: Select all

ChangeServerList(ServerListFrame.selectedName);
Edit2: Ok, yes this is the function, but be careful with it. You use a string with the name of the sever and it automatically switches to that server. No login info.

It seems to adapt this, a new function that will handle the secondary password will need to be made.

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Why do you need this? Doesn't it work to use different buttons for different servers?

grande

#10 Post by grande » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:19 pm

I've been searching all over and struggling with this. I've seen a few others post about the problem where the server seems to come "unselected". It's totally random after logging out and back in but it seems to remember when switching manually between accounts.

Maybe there is some reset taking place or overlooked... idk

grande

#11 Post by grande » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:20 pm

No one else having this problem or anyone have a solution? I click "Record Server" and it randomly drops it... WTF?

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm

grande wrote:No one else having this problem or anyone have a solution? I click "Record Server" and it randomly drops it... WTF?
Do you have account on more than one server? Are you switching between servers? I don't think fast_login supports changing servers.

BillDoorNZ

#13 Post by BillDoorNZ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Hiya,

I'm interested in seeing how you solved the issue of automating getting through the 'launcher' app when you automate starting the client. Damn thing is annoying as hell and I hate relying on screen co-ordinates for 'clicking' the launcher windows 'Start Game' button.

lisa

#14 Post by lisa » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:24 pm

"C:\Program Files\Runes of Magic\Client.exe" NoCheckVersion
that is the shortcut I use, skips the launcher.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

grande

#15 Post by grande » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:19 pm

rock5 wrote:
grande wrote:No one else having this problem or anyone have a solution? I click "Record Server" and it randomly drops it... WTF?
Do you have account on more than one server? Are you switching between servers? I don't think fast_login supports changing servers.
No sir, not trying to change servers at all. It just randomly decides to forget that I ever selected the record server option. Hate to think it and it's a hit/miss solution that a fresh game install may be the answer. Who knows :/

lisa

#16 Post by lisa » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Since playing on a non local server lately I have noticed if I have a serious lag spike and log out it tends to do the pick server screen again.

rock5

#17 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 am

I sometimes thought it had something to do with how busy a server is too. As in, is the server is busy it gives you the list so you can try another server.

BillDoorNZ

#18 Post by BillDoorNZ » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:19 pm

lisa wrote:

"C:\Program Files\Runes of Magic\Client.exe" NoCheckVersion
that is the shortcut I use, skips the launcher.
lol, thanks Lisa...I tried this (or thought I did) ages ago - but must have misstyped (or mebbe its case sensitive), so have been clicking that damnable start gaem button ever since!. Idjot!

Thx again ;)

rock5

#19 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 pm

I don't think it's 100%. It never used to work for me. Then it worked for only awhile. I just tried it again and it's working again. I don't know why it doesn't work sometimes.

lisa

#20 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

If you use win7 might have to do with admin rights to the file.