What! No Diamond trade?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
top1

Re: What! No Diamond trade?

#21 Post by top1 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:41 am

hmm sounds really intresting! I had already quitted playing rom a year ago. only botted stupidly for half a year
until 6 of my "dog meat" bots got banned.

but doing and recording some quests sounds fun.
would be in if help needed. have to check if my chars are un-banned ;)
or make new ones.

rock5

#22 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:56 am

It's on my to-do list. I have a few other things I want to do first plus I have a few real life concerns taking up my time.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#23 Post by lisa » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:44 am

rock5 wrote:real life concerns taking up my time
cat 5 cyclone knocking on my door at the moment, such is life in the tropics ;)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:38 am

I remember the last time you talked about a cyclone threat. I hope you are not in it's path. Be careful and good luck.

I love wind and sometimes wonder what it would be like to experience a storm like that. Silly I know. Probably better if I never do. :)

My worries are more mundane. Just various health issues, learning to cook proper food to support my new diet, getting used to living alone again, sorting some financial issues, etc. Nothing big but just all happening at once.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#25 Post by lisa » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:04 am

it will come pretty much right over us but floods will be biggest threat for us, house is like solid concrete, not even big bad wolf could blow it down.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#26 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:29 am

So will you be staying in some sort of shelter? What are you doing to protect against flood damage? If you don't mind me asking.

lisa

#27 Post by lisa » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:28 am

house will be fine, got sandbags on doors. Only thing that can happen to us is power outage and I have a generator to run essentials like fridge. So yeah we will be fine.

Administrator
Site Admin

#28 Post by Administrator » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:02 pm

lisa wrote:not even big bad wolf could blow it down.
Are you sure?

lisa

#29 Post by lisa » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Administrator wrote:Are you sure?
Unless he is packing some explosives, I'm sure ;)

I don't recognise the comic, which is it?

Administrator
Site Admin

#30 Post by Administrator » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Fables. That image is actually taken from "The Wolf Among Us," which is a game based on the comics. Bigby, the "Big Bad Wolf," is the sheriff in town. The comics (at least the ones I've read so far) and the game tend to follow a crime investigation theme and mostly follow Bigby with Snow White being his partner.

In short, all the old characters from fables are real, their magical worlds were invaded by an evil force and were forced into our world. They now live Fabletown, which is somewhere in or around New York City. The animal or non-human fables are forced to live on the farm in up-state NY. The fortunate ones were able to buy a "glamour" to become humans so they could live in the city. Thing is, life isn't go great in our world; drugs, prostitution, and crime run so rampant that I don't think there's a single fable that isn't a complete scumbag.

If interested, View comics online or Watch gameplay

rock5

#31 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Sounds like an interesting premiss. I think I'll look into it.