One click bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
celtixx

One click bot

#1 Post by celtixx » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi
i got a question,
I just want to doubleclick my bot and he should do the rest:
- open 20 times runes of magic
-start waypoint file
-login all 20 clients
-do his job
-then close all clients and bot
-optionally shut down pc if it is set in the options

Is this possible to programmate?

Thx for answers

rock5

Re: One click bot

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:27 pm

It might be possible, now that I've got my login userfunction working. Try it out
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 043#p48043
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

celtixx

#3 Post by celtixx » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:40 pm

ok, i see, login is no problem.
what i wanna do is daily earn a reputition. one bot is running around speaking to the 3 npcs to complete the quest. other bots wait at quest npc till quest is completed and then everythign begins from new.

my problems at the moment are:
-how to start 20 times rom
-that bot automatically starts waypoint that i dont need to select it 20 times

thx for answers

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:57 pm

So you don't want to bot the 20? You just want them to log in? Do you actually want to start 20 at the same time?

Maybe create a script like 'login.lua'. It would have to start with the same includes

Code: Select all

include("addresses.lua")
include("functions.lua")
include("userfunctions/userfunction_login.lua")
Then add as many login commands as needed. Eg

login(1, 45, "rom")
login(1, 46, "rom")
login(1, 47, "rom")
The problem is it will log in one at a time because 1 MM can only handle one login at a time. The fastest way would be to have an MM for each loggin like the example on the 'login' topic.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

celtixx

#5 Post by celtixx » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:12 pm

well if it loads one by one, it would be no problem, because i would run the bot when i am afk and thats why i want to programme a bot that does everything itself, so that i only need to doubleclick it and not to log in 20 clients and then start 20 bots, then select waypoints to run in the bot etc... i want to put all this in one file.

but you misunderstood what i want to do with the 20 clients. i want to do
"earn a reputation" in heffner. One client runs around doing quest, and other 19 clients stay at quest npc and wait for the quest to be completed.
for example:
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... reputation
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... reputation

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:24 pm

So you would still need the 19 waiting to be botted, so that they can auto accept/complete the quest, right? So that example on the login page should work.

lisa

#7 Post by lisa » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 pm

you would also need them to join the raid somehow, plus many other things to concider.

It would be a very specific project that you would have to do pretty much do all the work yourself but yes it "should" be possible.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

celtixx

#8 Post by celtixx » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:37 am

yes would be much work, i think i start with quest bot first.
for this i need to know 2 things:

for the one client bot, that runs around to complete quest:
what would be the exact form of:
he should run to waypoint of Uncomfortable Adventurer, then check if he is here, if he is talk to him to complete 1/3 of quest, if he is not here walk to next waypoint and so on until he met him 3 times:

<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-7003" z="-4397" y="171" tag="questtarget1">
                   if  
                       then    player:target_NPC("Uncomfortable Adventurer");
                                 sendMacro("ChoiceOption(1);");
                                 yrest(500);
                                 yrest(1000);
                                 __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("questtarget2")); 

else    __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("questtarget2")); 
             </waypoint>
             <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-7003" z="-4397" y="171" tag="questtarget2">   </waypoint>
             <!-- # 4 --><waypoint x="-6991" z="-4227" y="170">   </waypoint>
             <!-- # 5 --><waypoint x="-6972" z="-3949" y="167">   </waypoint>
             <!-- # 6 --><waypoint x="-7122" z="-3892" y="147">   </waypoint>
             <!-- # 7 --><waypoint x="-7131" z="-3865" y="146">
      if  
                       then    player:target_NPC("Uncomfortable Adventurer");
                                 yrest(500);
                                 yrest(1000);
                                 __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("questtarget3")); 

else    __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("questtarget3")); 
   </waypoint> 
and so on, what would be the if part to check if the npc is in range, and how can i count 3 successive npc meetings?

2nd question of the waiting bots at questgiver
i want them to wait at questgiver till quest is completed:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints type="TRAVEL">
<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-7085" z="-4136" y="173">
repeat
      queststate = getQuestStatus("Earn a Reputation");
until condition
      queststate == "complete"
while condition do
      player:target_NPC("Hugope")
      CompleteQuestByName("Earn a Reputation")
local dqCount = RoMScript("Daily_count()");
   if dqCount == 10 then
             player:sleep()
   else
             AcceptQuestByName("Earn a Reputation")
   end
</waypoint>
</waypoints> 
is it ok this way?

@lisa: to make the group to a raid i think i start autoinvite, that automatically does a group to a raid.

thx for answers

lisa

#9 Post by lisa » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:54 am

you should pop in a yrest() in there aswell so it doesn't go bananas, I use this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints type="TRAVEL">
<onload>
	yrest(1000)
	AcceptQuestByName()
	while(true) do
		local queststateflower = getQuestStatus("Earn a Reputation")
		if queststateflower == "complete" then
			yrest(1000)
			CompleteQuestByName()
			yrest(1000)
			local dqCount, dqPerDay = RoMScript("Daily_count()")
			if dqCount == 10 then
				player:sleep()
			end
			yrest(1000)
			AcceptQuestByName()
		end
		yrest(1000)		
	end
</onload>
</waypoints>
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

celtixx

#10 Post by celtixx » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:18 pm

what would be the code to check if the npc i search is in radius 100?

lisa

#11 Post by lisa » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:03 pm

distance()
it has 4 or 6 arguments which are the coords for you and the object you want the distance to.
4 args is if you don't use Y values.
(your.X,your.Z,targets.X,targets.Z)
(your.X,your.Z,your.Y,targets.X,targets.Z,targets.Y)

I deliberately didn't just post the actual code for you, so you can work it out for yourself =)

I am guessing you have had issues with the NPC dissappearing and the bot running off to the next closest NPC which sometimes gets you stuck and you have to use the report stuck thing to get out ;)

celtixx

#12 Post by celtixx » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:47 am

actually my bot who is running around works now without this distance code^^ found sth out myself yesterday, i let him run from one npc to other until quest is completed then the bot returns to questgiver.

but i got a error yesterday if i wanted to run the bot, it took very long to find out what the error was exactly^^ and i needed to you quest and npcs IDs and not there names, because if i used their names the bot didn´t open the dialog interface, because he didnt find npc.

now i only need to put auto login and auto shutdown after botting to my bot, let´s see how far i come^^

btw, how could i improve my bot, that he doesnt turn too fast if he moves from one waypoint to other?

and what would be the code for bot to close?

wps

#13 Post by wps » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:12 am

celtixx wrote:actually my bot who is running around works now without this distance code^^ found sth out myself yesterday, i let him run from one npc to other until quest is completed then the bot returns to questgiver.

but i got a error yesterday if i wanted to run the bot, it took very long to find out what the error was exactly^^ and i needed to you quest and npcs IDs and not there names, because if i used their names the bot didn´t open the dialog interface, because he didnt find npc.

now i only need to put auto login and auto shutdown after botting to my bot, let´s see how far i come^^

btw, how could i improve my bot, that he doesnt turn too fast if he moves from one waypoint to other?

and what would be the code for bot to close?
That's cool!
I'm trying to do this script today.
Instead of running to 3 spot, I loop at one spot until the quest completed, and it blocks from time to time.
However this new script runs slower than help them grow, and I did not figure out how to make a raid.
I'm considering to abandon this quest.
If you have any brilliant idea, please let me know.

lisa

#14 Post by lisa » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 pm

you can "click" 3 different NPC by the time the first has respawned, so just doing the same NPC 3 times would be very slow.

The appeal of this daily is that you only need 1 char to be doing the work and the rest of the entire raid (36 chars) can just sit at the quest giver completing quest. You can remove all models/sound/textues/music from the game and make it go from 700MB ram usage per client down to 30MB ram per client. This means you can load atleast 10 times more clients on the same machine than you could otherwise.

So loading up 20 chars at the same time makes this quest 20 times faster than doing them 1 by 1 at the elf homeland daily. If you really wanted it to go even faster you could have 2 or even 3 chars set to go talk to the NPC.

This type of daily farming can be done in so many different ways it is difficult to have a WP that everyone can use, the party invites is one of those things that people would do differently. One person might set up a COI in zone chat, another might invite all online guild members, another might have a table of names and invite them to party.

lisa

#15 Post by lisa » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:39 am

Adding a pic of the memory usage once u remove all the unimportant stuff, just the 4 running in this screenie.
Attachments
heffdaily1.jpg

wps

#16 Post by wps » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:55 am

lisa wrote:you can "click" 3 different NPC by the time the first has respawned, so just doing the same NPC 3 times would be very slow.

The appeal of this daily is that you only need 1 char to be doing the work and the rest of the entire raid (36 chars) can just sit at the quest giver completing quest. You can remove all models/sound/textues/music from the game and make it go from 700MB ram usage per client down to 30MB ram per client. This means you can load atleast 10 times more clients on the same machine than you could otherwise.
I saw many people doing this quest at the same time,
so I thought that staying at one site will faster than running everywhere, because there is a chance the mob I run to is disappearing.
Since lisa said so, I'll keep on trying that.
My pc is rather old one, so I can only start two clients at the same time, and they could not do complex works like killing mobs.
Is there any instructions about reducing ram usage on this forum?
Is "Rock5's Ultra Model files" enough?
I will try it now, and hope it works like magic.

lisa

#17 Post by lisa » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:13 am

wps wrote:I saw many people doing this quest at the same time,
Simple solution is to start a zone coi for the quest, get everyone to join it.

wps

#18 Post by wps » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:46 am

lisa wrote:Simple solution is to start a zone coi for the quest, get everyone to join it.
Yeah, that's true.
After my script can handle the raid part, I will do that.

About the modeling, I tried the Rock's Ultra model files.
The game screen is pale, I can't see anything clearly.
However, the RAM is still 800Mb.
Rock posted he will not maintain that project,
but I posted there to hope there is any solution.

Would you please share your method to reducing RAM usage, please?

Thanks.

-----
Updated :
After about 15 minutes, the RAM dramatically reduced to 25x Mb.
It's not as low as like lisa said (3x mb), but it's great, too.
Last edited by wps on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

lisa

#19 Post by lisa » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 am

have a read of this topic.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 269#p34269

As for model files, just simply move the model.fdb file out of the Runes of Magic/fdb folder, this will remove ALL models from the game. As for everything being white, that is because of moving out the texture.fdb files, there are like 6 of them.
When I do botting like this I have only 3 files in the fdb folder, data.fdb interface.fdb other.fdb, all of the rest I move out.

VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
removing the model.fdb file removes ALL models, this includes buildings, so if you need to actually travel on a building then you need to put the model file back, That includes cities like varanas, it is basically a floating model and without the model.fdb file you will not be able to do anything in varanas.

For this quest though you walk on the actual ground and don't need to walk ontop of any models, so as my picture shows all models are removed and it works fine.

celtixx

#20 Post by celtixx » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 am

i am finished with my oneclick bot successfully. one click and he does the rest:
-start 20 times rom and log in
-load 19 times wp to abandon quest
-load 1 questrunner wp
-do 10 times quests then
-start kill.bat which stops all clients and all micromacro in 1 second

but i still got 2 questions:
-is there a way to make the bot look more human? because after each waypoint he turns in a very short time to next wp, this doesnt look human. if i put slow_turn = true then he stops at waypoint turns slowly and then he runs to next waypoint, this is not much better.
so is there a way to turn while walking? or any other solution to look more human?

and what about ip, do you know any programm to change ip? because i don´t know if they ban all my accounts on my ip if my bot is detected and banned.

thx for your answers