Swim, Speed and wall hacks

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
top1

Re: Swim and Speed hacks

#141 Post by top1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 am

you're right I was wrong....
*sing*

updated and works like a charme!

Rickster

#142 Post by Rickster » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:34 pm

I had the same prob, but I was not on the latest version. So I updated to 2.1 and everything works fine.

Tamyra

#143 Post by Tamyra » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:42 am

Is anyone else crashing the moment they try the swim hack upon entering gobs?

Hmm, I think it may not be a problem with gobs so much as the client. Does swim hack not work with slim client?

Edit: I tested swim hack both in and out of gobs and the client keeps crashing. Only happens when I run slim client, seems to work fine on full.

lisa

#144 Post by lisa » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Tamyra wrote:Is anyone else crashing the moment they try the swim hack upon entering gobs?
Are you running the latest version of the bot? If so you NEED to update the userfunction as Rock upgraded parts of it to work more effectively.

Check the first post of this topic.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

mahbunchai

#145 Post by mahbunchai » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:23 am

Hello everyone, i'd just like to ask anyone if this scripts still work?
My ROM version is 4.0.6.2549.ae
i downloaded all the files from the first post.. put the userfunction_swimhack.lua and speedhack_swimhack.lua in the /micromacro/scripts/rom/userfunctions folder
i put the hack.xml in the waypoints folder. run the bot and selected the number corresponding to it..

oh and i tried to edit the hack.xml as i dont have a NUMPAD keys,

Code: Select all

local delay = 1 -- time between key presses.
	local time = os.time()
	while(true) do

if keyPressed(key.VK_F1) and (os.time() - time > delay ) then
			fly()
			time = os.time()
		end
		if keyPressed(key.VK_F2) and (os.time() - time > delay ) then
			flyoff()
			time = os.time()
		end
		if keyPressed(key.VK_F4) and (os.time() - time > delay ) then
			speed("on")
			time = os.time()
		end		
		if keyPressed(key.VK_F5) and (os.time() - time > delay ) then
			speed("off")
			time = os.time()
		end	
	end
	]]></onLoad>
</waypoints>
this is what happened:
speed_error.jpg

rock5

#146 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:50 am

You would have to use an old version of the swim hack. I don't know where you could get it though.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

mahbunchai

#147 Post by mahbunchai » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 am

rock5 wrote:You would have to use an old version of the swim hack. I don't know where you could get it though.
ohh that's sad :cry:
i hope someone could provide it here or help me how to revise my speedhack to the old version :oops:

lisa

#148 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:04 pm

I can't remember if you tried using the latest revision of bot and editing the update.lua to have earlier addresses or not.

I don't have that exact game version swim address so unless you learn to look for addresses using my how to guide then you will need to try to get the update.lua to do the work for you.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#149 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:46 am

The current method update.lua uses for finding the swim address wont work on that version of the client because now it looks for 10 bytes to nop whereas it used to look for 6, I think it was. I think your best bet is to find the very first "update.lua" that could find the swim address and byte values and see if you can get that to run enough to get the swim addresses.

Here I did it for you. The earliest update that finds the swim addresses is 709. That was designed for client 4.0.10 so it's a good chance it wont work. I stripped out everything except the swim addresses to avoid other errors. This will only update the swim addresses (or fail to). Put it in your 'rom' folder and run like you do 'update'

rom/updateswim
Good luck.
Attachments
updateswim.lua
(5.26 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#150 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 am

I updated the wall hack but the topic for it seems to be locked and it points to this post. For now I'll post it here.

I decided there is no reason why we can't do pattern searches in these userfunctions so that's what this version does. So hopefully it should work in future patches.

** Added to first post **
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 410#p24410

rock5

#151 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:20 am

Fixed issues in wallhack to do with memory pattern searches at startup.

Version 1.11 added to first post
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 410#p24410

lisa

#152 Post by lisa » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 am

you can edit it into first post if you want, so it doesn't get lost in the pages of posts =)

rock5

#153 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks, I will.

AngelDrago

Re: Swim, Speed and wall hacks

#154 Post by AngelDrago » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:12 am

Hello lisa and rock5

How can i incorporate the speed hack in a waypoint so that the character will run faster?...

rock5

#155 Post by rock5 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:59 am

Issue the command in the onload section of the waypoint file or at any waypoint where you want to change the speed. I think the speed gets reset if you teleport so you might need to redo the command after teleports.

kenzu38

#156 Post by kenzu38 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Hey, lisa. Just wondering if it's normal for the speedhack to be reset to normal once you mount. I noticed it gets reset too if you get a slowing debuff.

If so, is there anything I can do to make it like mountspeedhack, where the set speed doesn't reset even after I unmount, the next time I mount again the speed is still the same (fast).

Thanks.

lisa

#157 Post by lisa » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:07 pm

the old method was to have the speed changed using a timer function, I guess if you mount and dismount a lot you should probably look at that, I might think about the best way to implement an argument or maybe add in another function to call for timed usage.

kenzu38

#158 Post by kenzu38 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 pm

lisa wrote:I might think about the best way to implement an argument or maybe add in another function to call for timed usage.
I see. Please do when you have free time. :)

Meanwhile, I'll try reading around some more about Memory Freezing and see if I can come up with a solution to this.

Thanks.

lisa

#159 Post by lisa » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:24 am

ok give this a try.

call with

keepSpeed()
Same argument usage as speed()
so
number 31-105
"on"
"off"

It will also do a mountspeed of 99 when on, little added bonus ;)
Attachments
userfunction_speedhack.lua
V 1.5
(2.5 KiB) Downloaded 185 times

kenzu38

#160 Post by kenzu38 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:47 am

Thanks for this new version! :D Will be trying this today. I'll just post here when I encounter some problems. Thanks again.