chapter V is coming

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
kuripot

chapter V is coming

#1 Post by kuripot » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:27 pm

lisa

Re: chapter V is coming

#2 Post by lisa » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:36 pm

wow that is a lot of changes, I find it weird they are deleting some monster cards /shrug
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 am

Yeah been coming for awhile.

I had another look through the changes. Nice to see we get a 3rd equipment swap. I was just thinking we need 3 now that we can have 3 classes. Actually it would be good if we got an extra swap for every class we have. I have 4 classes on one of my characters using the item shop to get the 4th class.

Also noticed they are fixing the S/M elite that is supposed to add fire damage to Wind Arrow. I recently turned my Scout into a S/M and noticed that didn't work.

Besides that there's dwarves, new classes, new zones and instance and new pets. Lots to look forward to.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Tamyra

#4 Post by Tamyra » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:07 am

rock5 wrote: I have 4 classes on one of my characters using the item shop to get the 4th class.
I'm sorry, what item gives this option? Is it only available in certain countries?

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 am

Tamyra wrote:
rock5 wrote: I have 4 classes on one of my characters using the item shop to get the 4th class.
I'm sorry, what item gives this option? Is it only available in certain countries?
I'm currently playing on a private server (rom4u) where nearly all items that are usually only available during special itemshop promotions, are always available. To tell you the truth I've never heard of this item being available on official servers but I don't really pay attention to promotions. Anyway the item is called "Class Maximum Expansion Ticket" id 202831.

BTW for those of you waiting for new addresses, I'm on the case. It could be some time though. Massive changes in game = massive changes to addresses and even offsets possibly.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

BillDoorNZ

#6 Post by BillDoorNZ » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:08 pm

rock5 wrote: BTW for those of you waiting for new addresses, I'm on the case. It could be some time though. Massive changes in game = massive changes to addresses and even offsets possibly.
All good thx rock! Might get some work done today instead!! :)

or better yet, I might work on some code :)

grande

#7 Post by grande » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Is it allowable to copy/paste the info from the patch to this thread? Be nice if someone could do that for me

Edamh

#8 Post by Edamh » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:02 pm

from: http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=71850
New Content

New Zone: Ancient Kingdom of Rorazan
New Zone: Yrvandis Hollows
New Instance: Aeternal Circle
New Instance: Taffrock Southern District

New Race - Dwarves
New Classes- Champion & Warlock
Festival - Craft Festival
3rd Class Equipment Swap
Adjustments to Level-up Process (Lv 45-55)
Siege War: Adjustments to the Badges of the Trial rewards and DOT effected on the buildings.
Adjustments to the Visdun Fortress battlefield
Damage Reduction in Battlefield changed from 50% to 90%
Adjustments to Battlefield: required amount of players to start combat; resurrection buff.

Mistakes/Bugs That Were Corrected

Now the number of the DOT effects will be correctly displayed above players or monsters.
Added information to the description of the following items:
“In the process of refining, there is a chance that the upgrade process will fail. In this case, the power level may drop, but the weapon will remain at least at power level +1.”
Star Jewel - Level 1
Star Jewel - Level 2
Star Jewel – Level 3
Moon Jewel - Level 1
Moon Jewel - Level 2
Moon Jewel - Level 3
Sun Jewel – Level 1
Sun Jewel – Level 2
Sun Jewel – Level 3

Now, the items that disappear when players change the zone won’t disappear after a channel switch.
The deleted friend characters won’t appear as “unknown target” on the house friend list now.
Fixed the bug that the following relationship buffs erase the effect of the Invisibility Potions:
Relationship: Friends
Relationship: Family members
Relationship: Master and disciple
Relationship: Lovers
Relationship: Marriage partners

PVP
Adjustments to the “Battle” button in the upper right corner of the game interface: Left-click to open Battlefield Queue, and right-click to check the Battlefield Situation while in battle.
Siege War:
Now when a player is killed, his nearby enemies will obtain Kills.
Adjustments to the Siege War reward system according to performance in combat to encourage players to focus on victory.

Arena and Battlefield:
Adjustments to the Arena and Battlefield Queue: Starting from level 30, every 10 levels will be considered as a range.
The Battlefield or Arena will be automatically closed when the total amount of players in combat is less than 80% or the difference in size of two teams is greater than one player.
The resurrection protection in the Arena and Battlefield won’t disappear when riding a mount or casting war preparation skills.
The resurrection protection in the Arena and Battlefield will disappear after a certain time period, but it lasts at least 10 seconds.
The Visdun Fortress is now a one-on-one battlefield.

Reconstruction of the following buildings in the Guild Castle. Now they should be immune to all physical and magical damage over time.
Guild Castle Throne
Gate
Academy
Field
Farm
Forge
Guard Tower
Library
Processing Factory
Stable
Drill Ground
Lumber Yard
Arsenal
Tower of Invincible Attack
Tower of Perfect Defense
Tower of Rapid Growth
Tower of Increased Learning
Tower of Magic Protection
Tower of Mystic Fortune

When the Knight skill Hall of Dead Heroes enters CD, the Warrior skill Blasting Cyclone won’t also enter a 30-minute CD anymore.
When the Druid/Warden skill Essence Extraction enters CD, the Druid/Scout skill Healing Arrows won’t also enter a CD anymore.
Now the Warden/Rogue elite skill Thorn Upgrade increases the damage dealt by Thorny Vine as it should.
Fixed the bug that the damage dealt by Charged Chop, Disarmament Arrow, Thorny Vine and Stone Scale Blade can get through the wall during the guild war.
Updated the Jewels sold by NPCs Audrey Habin and Alice Habin.
Jewels for level 71-80: Star Jewel - Class VI, Moon Jewel - Class VI, and Sun Jewel - Class VI.
+7 to +12 Advanced Jewels for level 71-80: Advanced Star Jewel - Class VI, Advanced Moon Jewel - Class VI, and Advanced Sun Jewel - Class VI.

The new items are categorised as weapon, armor, and accessory jewels and can be purchased in the shop:
Weapon Jewels:
Star Jewel - Basic, Star Jewel - Class I to VI, and Advanced Star Jewel - Class VI.
Armor Jewels:
Moon Jewel - Basic, Moon Jewel - Class I to VI, and Advanced Moon Jewel - Class VI.
Accessory Jewels:
Sun Jewel - Basic, Sun Jewel - Class I to VI, and Advanced Sun Jewel - Class VI.

Monster Cards:
Deleted the following cards:
Card of the Berhu
Card of the Croso Pango
Card of the Depraved Skeletal Spider
Card of the Giant Battle Wolf
Card of the Ice Dwarf Guard Captain
Card of the Ice Dwarf Excavator
Card of the Moonshadow Sharpro
Card of the Thick Shell
Card of the Wild Springbok
Card of the Kobold Mage
Card of the Leaf-Nosed Bat
Card of the Wandering Carrion

The following cards have been correctly sorted to their corresponding monsters as one of the drop items:
Card of the Armored Fogur Beast
Card of the Armored Fogur Beast Tamer
Card of Bonebreaker
Card of the Earth Giant Soldier
Card of the Fearless Ice Dwarf
Card of the Feather Crystal Cavy
Card of the Fogur Battle Beast
Card of the Fogur Battle Beast Tamer
Card of Griffith Blackstar the Corrupted Centaur
Card of the Cruel Ice Dwarf Soldier
Card of the Ice Dwarf Envoy of Elements
Card of the Ice Dwarf Envoy of Souls
Card of the Ice Dwarf Killer
Card of the Ice Dwarf Porter
Card of the Ice Dwarf Recruit
Card of the Ice Dwarf Slaughterer
Card of the Ice Dwarf Treader
Card of the Ice Dwarf Worker
Card of the Water Crystal Cavy
Card of Tak Modun
Card of Seris Kodun
Card of Saerzhate Kayen

Other Monster Card changes:
Changed the drop item of the Magic Iceshell Guardian from Card of the Ice Dwarf Priest to Card of the Magic Iceshell Guardian.
Now the Enchanted Zombie will drop the Card of the Enchanted Zombie, and it will be placed in the item slot correctly.
Changed the Crasset Hairyfoot’s drop card from Card of Mula Nail to Card of Crasset Hairyfoot.
Card of the Ancient Giant Wolf is a rare card, and can only be obtained when the corresponding quest has been completed.

Adjustments to the functions of the newbie pet for the Shadowforge Dwarf race in 5.0.0:
Adds notifications for suggested monster levels as the Shadowforge Dwarf levels up from level 1 to 20.
Displays information about world search when the all classes of the character have reached level 4.
Removed the feature that the character can talk to the newbie pet when summoned. This is to avoid that the player could click on the pet accidently when he wants to click on the quest NPC.
Removed the Newbie tips and the option of selecting the Atonement Vouchers as well. Now the character will obtain 1 Atonement Voucher when logging in for the first time that day while his character’s primary class is between level 11 and 30.

Invisibility Potion: Now when using the potion after the Druid/Warden skill Grace of the Forest is cast, the effect of the potion will last until the effect time is up. Previously the effect would wear off a few seconds after the skill was cast.
Fixed the bug in the preview of the Stormforce Snowman – Pet Egg (Permanent).
Fixed the bug that the following skills would be recorded twice in the Combat Log:
Warrior: Open Flank
Scout/Warrior: Accurate Targeting
Rogue: Sneak Attack
Rogue/Warlock: Soul Agility
Priest: Amplified Attack, Grace of Life
Warden: Heart of the Oak, Movement Restriction
Druid: Concentration Prayer, Rockslide
Druid/Warrior: Awakening of the Wild, Nourish
Druid/Warden: Mysterious Grace

The icons of the following skills are displayed correctly now:
Priest/Rogue: Infectious Wound
Priest/Mage: the Electric Shock state caused by Lightning Rod
Warden/Warrior: Pulse Mastery

Scout skill ‘Snipe’ now has a correct display on Elven Females.
Scout/Mage elite skill ‘Blazing Energy’ now correctly triggers ‘Fireball’ when using ‘Wind Arrows’
Stuck Report now also functions in Fireboot Underground Fortress.
Carpentry recipes ‘Recipe - Rare Harlan Catapult’ and ‘Recipe - Rare Sunset Staff’ are now correctly sold at the Carpentry NPC’s and not at the Blacksmithing NPC’s.
When a Warden Pet now kills the bosses in Forsaken Abbey, the required keyitems will now be spawned in the players backpack.
Upon completing the Quest ‘The Great Skill of Transport’ , the transport points will not be reset.
When using recall under the effect of ‘Armed Guard Costume’ recall now correctly activates.
NPC ‘Lieve’ in Silverspring now also allows transport to Hall of the Eye of Wisdom.
Several fences in Lands of Malovence are now no longer floating in the air.
Title ‘Heart of the Executioner’ will no longer be gained by completing only 2 of the 3 required Quests.
The Energy Medium from the Royals’ Refugee now spawns again and the event can be completed again.
The following spells now also remove the effect of PK Protection: Group Heal & Soul Source.
Fixed a set of mobs in Autoliano Vulcano which had an instant respawn.
Fixed an issue when you would kill Masso, Ordig and Gorn in Cyclops Lair too fast they would respawn.
The Bug Caves in Origin no longer contain any loot.
Fixed several spots in Ystra Highlands with an incorrect resurrection point upon death.
NPC ‘Daris’ should no longer show a Quest available even though she didn’t offer a Quest.
The maximum amount of Chat Tabs is now set on 7, an 8th chat tab can be created and will show as …
Fixed an issue if too many stats were applied to an item, several textlines disappeared.
The portal in Dungeon of Dalanis at Maxim Erekat III now asks if you want to leave the instance.
New Pets: Players can obtain new pets (Called Constellation Pets) during the regular events.

For more information how to get a Constellation Pet talk to “Norah Kalesy” in front of Varanas City.
When summoning the Constellation Pet in its newborn stage for the first time that day, you will receive the effects of the Star Spirit Blessing: for 3 hours, increases XP and TP obtained in battle by 20% as well as item drop rate by 20%.
When summoning the Constellation Pet in its adult stage for the first time that day, you will receive the effect you previously chose when using this item for the first time. The effect will last 3 hours.

Options:
Increases item drop rate - 50% - Star Amulet of Fortune
Increase XP gained in battle - 30% - Star Amulet of Rage
Increases max. HP and MP - 5% - Star Amulet of Strength
Increases TP gained in battle - 5% - Star Amulet of Talent
Increases all attributes - 2% - Star Amulet of Ability
Increases physical and magical defenses - 3% - Star Amulet of Defense
When summoning the Constellation Pet in its legendary stage for the first time that day, you will receive the effect you previously chose when using this item for the first time. The effect will last 3 hours.

Options:
Increases item drop rate - 75% - Star Amulet of Fortune
Increases XP gained in battle - 40% - Star Amulet of Rage
Increases max. HP and MP - 7% - Star Amulet of Strength
Increases TP gained in battle - 10% - Star Amulet of Talent
Increases all attributes - 3% - Star Amulet of Ability
Increases physical and magical defenses - 5% - Star Amulet of Defense
Increases physical and magical critical hit rate - +120 points - Star Amulet of Fortitude
Increases XP and TP obtained by completing quests - 10% - Star Amulet of Potential
Reduces damage dealt by other players - 10% - Star Amulet of ProtectionARY

Summer Event Festival Overview (Crafting Festival)

Festival Activities conducted in Silverspring and Thunderhoof Hills.
Festival Manager NPCs will be located in: Varanas and Dalanis City
5 Main Festival Event Tasks
6 Sub Event Task
Reward NPC in Varanas City and Dalanis City

Helping Hand of the Craftsmen
Event type: craft items
Start location: Varanas City
Event location: Varanas City
8 timeslots each day: 12:20 am, 3:20 am, 6:20 am , 9:20 am, 12:20 pm, 3:20 pm, 6:20 pm, 9:20 pm
a broadcast will be sent out when the event starts
Event ends after 30 minutes
Event Target: assist the Craftsmen

The Great Production Leap
Event type: level up crafting skills
Start location: Dalanis City
Event location: Dalanis City
Event Target: increase crafting skills

Ronika’s Research
Event type: collect items
Start location: Varanas City
Event location: everywhere in Taborea
Event target: help Ronika to collect

Flea Market
Event type: collect /get items changed for other items
Start location: Dalanis City
Event location: Dalanis City
Event target: Help Nobo Yanag to collect items

A Mission from the Craftsmen
Event type: collect items
Start location: Varanis City
Event location: Varanis City and Silverfall
Event Info: 6 Sub Quests
Armor Crafter’s Commission
Alchemist’s Commission
Blacksmith’s Commission
Carpenter’s Commission
Cook’s Commission
Tailor’s Commission

Event target: get quest item by killing monsters, collect items

grande

#9 Post by grande » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Much appreciated, Edamh

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:43 pm

New addresses committed in rev 720.

I was pretty thorough so hopefully everything is right. A few offsets changed though and update.lua isn't complete when it comes to offsets so there might be some that are off. Only time will tell. :)

Now all we have to do is add support for the new classes and skills. :)

Edamh

#11 Post by Edamh » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Ran through a full set of dailies without issue. THank you very much!

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:30 am

Edamh wrote:Ran through a full set of dailies without issue. THank you very much!
Glad to here it.

BillDoorNZ

#13 Post by BillDoorNZ » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:34 pm

only issue I have found so far is that player.Pet.Address is always 0 (for me at least).

when I manually run the code:

Code: Select all

local a = memoryReadRepeat("uint", getProc(), player.Address + addresses.pawnPetPtr_offset);
printf(tostring(a));
I always get 0. Tho the bot does summon and fed the pet - ah, nevermind, this is handled differently.

rock5

#14 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Yeah, that's for warden pets (and possibly fairies), not eggpets that use a separate system.

BillDoorNZ

#15 Post by BillDoorNZ » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:28 pm

lol....simple explanation :)

I was wondering, because the bot keeps trying to target my summoned EggPet - even tho it is in my friend list. I think theres an issue with MM actually - as if I Ctrl-L and restart the bot, it does it again after a little bit (if not immediately). Whereas if I Ctrl-C it (close it) and start a new MM instance, it will run ok.