Malatina's survival

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Malatina's survival

#101 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:38 am

kanta wrote:Just downloaded and ran the new version. Had an endless loop.
It's a known issue. Rarely, it will read the wrong number of tiles. It will keep trying until it reads them properly. I've no idea why it would make this mistake. Luckily it happens rarely and when it does happen it usually only does it half a dozen to a dozen times before correcting itself. On very rare rare occasions it seems to get permanently stuck. I had it one time get stuck and would even say there was 35,38,39 tiles but not 36. This was after I cleared the trash mobs manually. I don't do that anymore and it's run fine since.

But when it does happen there is not much you can do. I don't think restarting the script would help but you could give it a try.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kanta

#102 Post by kanta » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Ok, thanks for the info.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

silinky

#103 Post by silinky » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:05 am

hi!
i sometimes have the "there is an obstacle..." error, and my character wastes time trying to fight the mob until it realizes it cannot. teleporting to the next waypoint makes the mob follow and it is killable.

i would have a request if possible, to first teleport to the new tile and only then to check for aggro.
is it possible?
thanks and good job on the waypoint.

rock5

#104 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:30 am

I had a similar issue but it was fixed when I turned off fly for battles. Are you using the latest cot_tele? Have you made any changes to it?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

silinky

#105 Post by silinky » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:37 pm

i thought about turning off fly also, on fights. thanks for the tip i will try it :)

actually, what if i turn it off for the entire script? is it not recommended for some reason?

lisa

#106 Post by lisa » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:54 pm

if you teleport without fly in survival you get stuck within the tiles.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kuripot

#107 Post by kuripot » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:33 pm

rock5 wrote:I had a similar issue but it was fixed when I turned off fly for battles. Are you using the latest cot_tele? Have you made any changes to it?

i have same issue although tolerable... in my mage its work the fly off for battles but in my scout the fly off will not activate instantly because its says it has obstacle and it take a sec to fly higher than position and a moves backward... that's why if my scout encountered too much mobs spawn he can finish malatina maybe 10-20 before end of time

also my warden still not casting frantic briar as AOE.. even i follow your previous post

and im using pet skill in other waypoint.. can i deactivate that in malatina only??

rock5

#108 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

I use a scout with mine with no issues.

lisa

#109 Post by lisa » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:55 pm

rock5 wrote:I use a scout with mine with no issues.
Autoshot doesn't get the obstruction issue, so it you have autoshot at the start of your attacks then you won't get the issue.

Unfortunately there is no ranged white damage for casters.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#110 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 pm

I don't use autoshot and all my characters go through it without problems. That's my mage, priest, scout, rogue and warrior.

lisa

#111 Post by lisa » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 am

I had my priest run it the other day to test something and it had the obstruction issue but yeah it just tele'd away and then when it got slapped again just 1 shot the mob.

trofmoc

#112 Post by trofmoc » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:49 am

Code: Select all

Rock5's Rombot Assist
Version: 1.5

Attack mode is set to: auto
Use the "triggerKEY" to toggle auto attack on/off.
seit gestern kommt immer diese meldung, vorher hat es immer automatisch funktioniert.
wie bekomme ich das wieder hin das es automatisch funktioniert?

since yesterday this comes always meldung, before it has functioned always automatically.
how do I agree again there automatically functions?

rock5

#113 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:07 am

That means it is still set to attack automatically. If it is not attacking anymore it might be because you have leveled up. Check these settings in your profile.

<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE" value="3" />
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="70" />

trofmoc

#114 Post by trofmoc » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:35 pm

OK danke habe problem gefunden

leider stürzt das spiel immer ab wenn ich versuche eine kiste zu finden

OK, thanks has found problem

unfortunately, this falls pass the game always when I try to find kiste

rock5

#115 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Sorry I don't understand. Are you saying that it doesn't find "kiste"? What's "kiste"?

silinky

#116 Post by silinky » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:27 am

i think he means the chests.

i tried dezactivating fly for fights, it improves the chances of successfull fights, but does not eliminate the problem of object LOS issue. only thing that works if i move my character on another tile, and the mob follows. then the fight goes on as it should.

rock5

#117 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 am

silinky wrote:i think he means the chests.

i tried dezactivating fly for fights, it improves the chances of successfull fights, but does not eliminate the problem of object LOS issue. only thing that works if i move my character on another tile, and the mob follows. then the fight goes on as it should.
I'm not sure what you mean by you "tried dezactivating fly for fights". It is already set to do this. Are you using another waypoint file? If so, try mine. It never, ever fails for me.

trofmoc

#118 Post by trofmoc » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 am

OK, thanks has found problem, unfortunately, this falls pass the game always when I try to open the treasure tile

OK danke habe problem gefunden, leider stürzt das spiel immer ab wenn ich versuche die Schatzkachel zu öffnen

lisa

#119 Post by lisa » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:15 am

I think he means every time he clicks the tile the character falls down, maybe he means when he gets knocked down by the wand? really not sure.

trofmoc

#120 Post by trofmoc » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 am

nein das mein ich nicht :)

that mine I not

Digging up tiles...
Swimhack ACTIVATED!
Player Teleported to X: 2623    Z: 2901 Y: 18
Kleine Bombe found. Id 101486.
Swimhack ACTIVATED!
Player Teleported to X: 2655    Z: 2991 Y: 18
Braune Holztruhe found. Id 111956.
Did not find any crashed game clients.
1:17pm - ...sktop/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:30: bad argumen
t #1 to 'memoryReadInt' ((null))