Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
LoneWolf

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#241 Post by LoneWolf » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:01 pm

The UMM Box isn't opening

The Character stands in front of the mailbox and is doing nothing at all x_x and at this point the bot is crashing

grande

#242 Post by grande » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:12 pm

If you open the UMM box manually like usual it works but the process isn't working through the bot. I get the same error message as LoneWolf
rock5 wrote:Is the UltimateMailMod mailbox opening?

grande

#243 Post by grande » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:21 pm

I got it working, had to replace "targetNPC" with:

Code: Select all

player:target_NPC(110771);
Hmm... well it worked for a few cycles and then came back with the same error code LoneWolf posted. I lengthened some yrest time to see if it helps.. not sure yet.

rock5

#244 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Using 'UseSkill(1,1)' to taget stuff hasn't been working too well. That may be the problem. Try going to the end of 'functions.lua' and changing the attack method from

RoMScript("UseSkill(1,1)")
to

keyboardPress(key.VK_1)
and adding the 'Attack' skill to the first action button.

Let me know if that helps.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

grande

#245 Post by grande » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:34 pm

mmm, think that worked, thx Rock! actually i'm not sure lol i'll let you know :-)

LoneWolf

#246 Post by LoneWolf » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:54 am

I have replaced

with

keyboardPress(key.VK_1)
but for me it doesn't work.

The last part of the functions.lua looks like this

function Attack()
	keyboardPress(key.VK_1)
	--[[if settings.profile.hotkeys.ATTACK == nil then
		setupAttackKey()
	end
	yrest(100)
	keyboardPress(settings.profile.hotkeys.ATTACK.key)]]
end
Last edited by LoneWolf on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#247 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:05 am

LoneWolf wrote:The UMM Box isn't opening

The Character stands in front of the mailbox and is doing nothing at all x_x and at this point the bot is crashing
Does it say something like "We found Postfach and will harvest it." before that error?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

LoneWolf

#248 Post by LoneWolf » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:19 am

rock5 wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:The UMM Box isn't opening

Does it say something like "We found Postfach and will harvest it." before that error?
Yes, it does... "Wir haben Postfach gefunden und werden es abbauen." should be the same like "We found Postfach and will harvest it."

rock5

#249 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:29 am

LoneWolf wrote:I have replaced

with

keyboardPress(key.VK_1)
but for me it doesn't work.
Sorry, but I have to ask. Did you put the 'Attack' skill in the first action button?

Also, does it attack mobs?

LoneWolf

#250 Post by LoneWolf » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:01 am

Here's a screenshot. The skill on key "1" is the attack skill.
Attachments
Actionbars.PNG
Actionbars.PNG (12.86 KiB) Viewed 5298 times

rock5

#251 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:48 am

And does it attack mobs?

LoneWolf

#252 Post by LoneWolf » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 am

if you mean white hits with the equipped wand/staff... yes

lisa

#253 Post by lisa » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:18 am

LoneWolf wrote:if you mean white hits with the equipped wand/staff... yes
Follow these steps here
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

LoneWolf

#254 Post by LoneWolf » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:55 am

lisa wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:if you mean white hits with the equipped wand/staff... yes
Follow these steps here
thanks a lot lisa and rock ;D

i think it works again ^^ i will test it with a new character

tbpit3w

#255 Post by tbpit3w » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:58 pm

i have a really weird problem when using the UMM addon, even the original one and not just rock5's version of it, and i was hoping maybe someone could help me figure out whats wrong.

when i mass send items, after sending about 50-60 items (non-stacked), it will just glitch up and not be able to send them, and instead the items sometimes start swapping places with each other in my inventory or it remains grayed out like when you click on it. it doesn't seem to matter how many items i send at a go, so whether i send 50 items in a row or 5 items in a row 10 times, after a certain point it will just start happening, and even if i reload scripts it doesn't seem to help. the only "fix" so far is to restart my client, making it pretty much near impossible to make and send tier stones and stuff like that. it also happens whether i use rombot or do it manually.

hopefully someone knows a fix for this cos i've been searching around and it doesn't look like anyone else even has this problem :(

*edit* waiting sometimes lets me send a few more, but then to send more i have to wait again. its like theres some sort or queue that isn't being cleared until a few minutes after the item is sent...

rock5

#256 Post by rock5 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 am

I noticed this too recently. I think there may be some sort of limit imposed.

lisa

#257 Post by lisa » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 am

I usually send 20 items, then pause for 5 seconds then send 20 more. It has been like this for a while now if you send to many items at once it bugs out, the item doesn't get set and then when it tries to pick up the next item it just swaps them in inventory, which is what you would expect. Then UMM errors and says failed to send and blah blah.
After that you will only be able to send 10 or so items in a go and it will bug, only completely restarting client will make it better. If you relog it will still bug out after 10 odd items.
So it is possibly an addon issue as relogging doesn't reload the Addon.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#258 Post by rock5 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:25 am

If there is a limit imposed then it will be server side. Relogging probably just buys you some time so you can send more when logged back in. There probably is a specific speed that you can keep sending items indefinately. It would be good to know what that is.

tbpit3w

#259 Post by tbpit3w » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:15 am

hi, after a few hours of testing, i think i've figured it out.

the message queue is somewhere around 60 messages, and it clears 2 messages from the queue every minute. seems to be server sided cos i can't even compose a normal message once the limit is reached. relogging completely resets the queue.

gloover

#260 Post by gloover » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:00 am

This sending problem, I've already posted on page 12. I've also did some tests.
After sending r.a. 50-60 Items (as tbpit3w wrote) it bugs out. Also sending with delay (lisas suggestion: 20 then pause) will hans-up, after it reached the queue amount of ca 60 sends. I've try to reload [ReloadUI()] between sends, without any improvement :cry:

@ tbpit3w: with your test: does that mean, after 60 sends we have to wait 30 min, ere we can send again?
WTF, may a runewalker prevention?