Heffner Camp Daily - Earn A Reputation

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Barzoy

Heffner Camp Daily - Earn A Reputation

#1 Post by Barzoy » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:58 am

I was thinking of using bot for heffner camp dailies. :D
Can anybody here help me with complete script for the daily. :P
I tried using 1 script but that does not work, it just accept the quest from the npc and stand there for ages and does nothing. :mrgreen:
So anybody can help ??

rock5

Re: Heffner Camp Daily - Earn A Reputation

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:42 am

-- Moved to correct forum --
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

beanybabe

#3 Post by beanybabe » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:06 pm

Here are is one version I think still works it runs 1 char at a time then stops its not good for several at same time.
Attachments
coa Earn a Rep 3.xml
(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 273 times

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:34 am

Barzoy wrote:I was thinking of using bot for heffner camp dailies. :D
I tried using 1 script but that does not work, it just accept the quest from the npc and stand there for ages and does nothing. :mrgreen:
So anybody can help ??
You used to be able to do that quest in a party and so you would have chars stay at NPC and just accept and hand in quest over and over, you can't do that anymore and need to actually go click the NPCs on each character to do quest.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Barzoy

#5 Post by Barzoy » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:00 pm

lisa wrote:
Barzoy wrote:I was thinking of using bot for heffner camp dailies. :D
So anybody can help ??
You used to be able to do that quest in a party and so you would have chars stay at NPC and just accept and hand in quest over and over, you can't do that anymore and need to actually go click the NPCs on each character to do quest.
But I see several bots running there day and night. How do they do that ?
Is there no new script available for that quest which automatically guides to char and click the npc ?

Bill D Cat

#6 Post by Bill D Cat » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:19 pm

There are probably a lot of scripts out there to do that particular daily quest. It isn't hard to create one. I personally have no issue with sharing my full zone waypoint files, as they are a lot harder to tell you are botting. I keep my daily quest waypoint files for my own use. If too many people are doing the same waypoint file, then it's really easy to spot the bots. That's just my opinion anyway.

beanybabe

#7 Post by beanybabe » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Doing dailys in heffner or elf island or rieford is not a good idea unless you are sitting at the computer and monitor activity.
The wp I posted it harder to notice and it really needs modded to move the char away from the start point when it is done. The good part about it is it does the daily in behind of things and you get less noticed and it just uses 1 point instead of 3 so you don't move all about. I often though of having it be able to switch points if another player was in area or just hide in back like it was crafting till they left. It really needed code to detect if another player came to same point to make it wait till they left also. If you use it for just 1 char and watch it it works well.

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:41 am

When we used to be able to do reputation in a group I used to have a few characters near the npc accepting and completing the quest. To avoid them standing on the same point I used to move them to a random position. It looked like this

Code: Select all

player:moveTo(CWaypoint(-7093+math.random(-30,30),-4138+math.random(-30,30)), true)
This moves the player to a random position withing 30 of the coordinates -7093, -4138.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

beanybabe

#9 Post by beanybabe » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Nice thanks for that tip Rock. Someone possibly you showed me how to random long ago but I lost the info. I need it for some of these daily functions i'm working on. the fun part is making random not look random.

noobbotter

#10 Post by noobbotter » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:36 am

On mine, I have it where it will randomize the path for the 3 NPC it clicks on as well as the order of the NPCs, plus it has random rests in there as well (it may or may not rest... if it does rest, it may be 5 seconds or it may be 30 or anything in between). Still a risky area through because it is so popular.

beanybabe

#11 Post by beanybabe » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:37 pm

There is just not many dailys in the 1 to 30 range, I am attempting to create paths for several of them so you can switch to another is a player comes to the area you were at. Sadly my wp are no were near what you create. I hope to get all the dailys made into functions and then create one daily function that just run which ever daily a character can do with resources at hand.

sauhard

#12 Post by sauhard » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:33 am

beanybabe wrote:Doing dailys in heffner or elf island or rieford is not a good idea unless you are sitting at the computer and monitor activity.
The wp I posted it harder to notice and it really needs modded to move the char away from the start point when it is done. The good part about it is it does the daily in behind of things and you get less noticed and it just uses 1 point instead of 3 so you don't move all about. I often though of having it be able to switch points if another player was in area or just hide in back like it was crafting till they left. It really needed code to detect if another player came to same point to make it wait till they left also. If you use it for just 1 char and watch it it works well.
Did you get the code for player detect in nearby region for that stuff? It can be useful for not only this daily but other really important stuffs too.
Satisfaction is the end of desire!!

beanybabe

#13 Post by beanybabe » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:08 am

player detect is not showing player names like it used to.

beanybabe

#14 Post by beanybabe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Thanks for the info on random wp I finally put it to use it worked pretty well keeps things moving more random.