Ks bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Littlejacky

Ks bot

#1 Post by Littlejacky » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Hi all!

I'm new at this forum, and I have searched through a lot of the topics, but I didn't find the information I was looking for. Is it still possible to farm KS with a bot, or dog meat without getting caugt?

Best regards
- Littlejacky :-)

lisa

Re: Ks bot

#2 Post by lisa » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:13 pm

BOT = banned over time

If you bot 1 day you will get banned, may be today or may be in 10 years from now.
How you bot will determine how quickly you get banned, it also depends on the GM's on your server.

As for KS scripts there are already some posted, some by me aswell so a forum search should have revealed that.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =33&t=4357
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Littlejacky

#3 Post by Littlejacky » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:40 am

My intention was always to bot while being at my PC. As long as I pause my script when they are near/reply their answers, that should keep me safe?

BlubBlab

#4 Post by BlubBlab » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:26 am

The GM's on the official always check you through whisper you, so you can say so long you are on the keyboard and don't do silly/impossible(fly hack e.g) thinks you are okay
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

Littlejacky

#5 Post by Littlejacky » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:42 pm

I'm really finding the use of the script very hard. My ROMbot is running well, but it hard to understand all that data, and it seems like the link for RoMbot wiki is dead.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:32 pm

The wiki needs a major overhaul. I actually want to do it but I'm waiting for the WikiMedia Visual Editor to be rolled out first. It's getting close. Doing this much work in wiki markup code would be too much work. Which link is dead?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Ego95

#7 Post by Ego95 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:55 pm

I think he is talking about: RoM Bot Wiki

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:38 pm

yeah admin will have to fix that, link is broken.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

Littlejacky

#9 Post by Littlejacky » Thu May 01, 2014 2:41 am

Yeah.
But so far I have done this
- Downloaded Micromacro
- Downloaded Tortoise SVN
- Rebooted my machine
- Made the folder "rom" inside micromacro/scripts/
- SVN check out with http://rom-bot.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/rom
- SVN update the folder

- Then I copied micromacro\scripts\rom\profiles\default and paste it and named it my charname "username"
- Last I copied micromacro\scripts\rom\devtools\ingamefunctions the 4 fours files in here; igf_events.lua , igf_events , ingamefunctions.lua , ingamefunctions.toc and paste it into C:\Program Files (x86)\Runes of Magic\interface\addons

When I start the bot this message comes, but I already done it?
Testing 'ingamefunctions' macro. If it gets stuck here, please update the 'ingamefunctions' by copying the 'ingamefunctions' folder from 'rom/devtools' to the games 'interface/addons' folder.

Then a green message about waypoints puts up, but is it necessary if I already have a script?

lisa

#10 Post by lisa » Thu May 01, 2014 4:57 am

Littlejacky wrote:When I start the bot this message comes, but I already done it? Testing 'ingamefunctions' macro. If it gets stuck here, please update the 'ingamefunctions' by copying the 'ingamefunctions' folder from 'rom/devtools' to the games 'interface/addons' folder.
If it does nothing after that message then it is telling you that you may need to update the files or you placed them wrong, if it keeps going after doing that message then everything is fine.
Littlejacky wrote:Then a green message about waypoints puts up, but is it necessary if I already have a script?
waytpoints are how we tell the bot what to do, you mentioned wanting to do KS, if you look at that link I posted you will see 3 or 4 waypoints, so they go in the waypoints folder.

So the writing listing all the waypoints is asking you to choose the waypoint you want to use. you just type the number that corresponds to the waypoint you want to do.
Alternatively when you start the bot you can tell it which to use by name
ie.

Code: Select all

rom/bot path:ksfrogs

Littlejacky

#11 Post by Littlejacky » Thu May 01, 2014 5:44 am

Okay, so the Ksfrogs goes into micromacro\scripts\rom\waypoints?

How do I configure, what player I want to make honour party with and so. I found skills under my Profile, and I just want to use Thunderstorm, shall I just put it in hotkey="VK_1", and can I delete the other skills?

lisa

#12 Post by lisa » Thu May 01, 2014 5:50 am

here is a profile I use for my Mage/Druid, obviously I changed the filename.

You can check it out to see what I changed from default, it also has code to use pet perfume in the onleavecombat section.
ksfarmer.xml
(9.45 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
Key things you may need to change are the bagslots.

<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT" value="8" /> 			<!-- 1 = bag 1 slot 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT"	value="180" /> 			<!-- 30 = last slot bag 1 -->
eggpet assist slot.

<option name="EGGPET_ASSIST_SLOT"	value="2" />

If you use Mage/Priest you might like to look at these skills for it.

<skills_mage>
		<skill name="MAGE_FLAME"              	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />		
		<skill name="MAGE_LIGHTNING"         		hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_RISING_TIDE"     		hotkey="MACRO" priority="80"  />
		<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"    		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="MAGE_THUNDERSTORM"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="false" mobcount="3"/>		
		<skill name="MAGE_ESSENCE_OF_MAGIC" 	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL"   	  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="60"  />
		<skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"    	  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="80" />		
		<skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX" 	  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_WELL" 		  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA"     	  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="24" />
		<skill name="MAGE_ELEMENTAL_CATALYST" 	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />	
		<skill name="PRIEST_MAGIC_BARRIER" 			hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />

<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL"        	  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
		<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"      	 	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="MAGE_PLASMA_ARROW"       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" autouse="false" />	
		<skill name="ALL_ELEMENTAL_SPIRIT_STONE_ESSENCE"        	  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
	</skills_mage>

Littlejacky

#13 Post by Littlejacky » Thu May 01, 2014 5:55 am

Yeah, but I still don't understand how I get it to work with honour party, and with the skills.

I'm Mage lvl 75, and I can easily do KS, so I just need thunderstorm to kill, so shall I just make a macro /cast Thunderstorm, and then just have thunderstorm in my player profile?

lisa

#14 Post by lisa » Thu May 01, 2014 6:51 am

you don't need to make any macros, the bot does everything it needs to do.

For ksfrogs I use 2 addons, AAI and ILG, auto accept invites and Invite last group.
So on your farming char just manually invite the low lvl leacher before you start the bot, it will then use the addon to reinvite that character as needed. The low level char will need the addon AAI so that it automatically accepts the invites.

That is pretty much it, just be at entrance to KS or somewhere along the path it follows and start up the bot and away it goes. It will automatically use honor scrolls as it needs them, it is part of the waypoint.

if not player:hasBuff(506841) then
		inventory:useItem(202879);
		yrest(3000)
		SlashCommand("ILG inv")
	else
		SlashCommand("ILG inv")
	end
That code checks for the buff and if you don't have the honor party buff it then uses the scroll.
Notice the ILG command for inviting last group.

Littlejacky

#15 Post by Littlejacky » Thu May 01, 2014 7:21 am

Okay, I set up profile, addons and waypoint.
0: wander 6: demo1.xml 12: ksfrogs.xml
1: resume 7: demo2.xml 13: partydps.xml
2: 1-10Pioneers/ 8: demo3.xml 14: partyhealer.xml
3: 1-10PioneersQuests/ 9: demo3_return.xml 15: RBAssist.xml
4: CommandLine.xml 10: demo_npc.xml
5: demo.xml 11: demo_return.xml
Enter the number of the path you want to use and press ENTER ('q' to quit)> 12
You chose 12
Loaded waypoint path ksfrogs.xml
No return path with default naming ksfrogs_return.xml found.
We use the normal waypoint path ksfrogs.xml now.
Waypoint #3 is closer then #1. Hence we start with waypoint #3.
The game client did not crash.
2014-05-01 14:18:38 - [string "..."]:13: attempt to call global 'setwindow' (a n il value)

what does this yellow message mean

noobbotter

#16 Post by noobbotter » Thu May 01, 2014 7:27 am

LittleJacky,

You mentioned that all you want to use is Thunderstorm. One way you can do that is in your character's profile xml file find the skills section for Mage. Lisa mentioned that it may look something like this:

<skills_mage>
      <skill name="MAGE_FLAME"                      hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />      
      <skill name="MAGE_LIGHTNING"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
      <skill name="PRIEST_RISING_TIDE"           hotkey="MACRO" priority="80"  />
      <skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"          hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
      <skill name="MAGE_THUNDERSTORM"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="false" mobcount="3"/>      
      <skill name="MAGE_ESSENCE_OF_MAGIC"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" />
      <skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL"              hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="60"  />
      <skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="80" />      
      <skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
      <skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_WELL"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
      <skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA"                hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="24" />
      <skill name="MAGE_ELEMENTAL_CATALYST"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />   
      <skill name="PRIEST_MAGIC_BARRIER"          hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />

<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL"                   hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
      <skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" autouse="false" />
      <skill name="MAGE_PLASMA_ARROW"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" autouse="false" />   
      <skill name="ALL_ELEMENTAL_SPIRIT_STONE_ESSENCE"                   hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
   </skills_mage>
If all you ever want to use is Thunderstorm you could either delete or comment each skill line that is not Thunderstorm, so it would look like one of these:

<skills_mage>
   </skills_mage>
or

<skills_mage>
      -- <skill name="MAGE_FLAME"                      hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />      
      -- <skill name="MAGE_LIGHTNING"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
      -- <skill name="PRIEST_RISING_TIDE"           hotkey="MACRO" priority="80"  />
      -- <skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"          hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
      -- <skill name="MAGE_ESSENCE_OF_MAGIC"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" />
      -- <skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL"              hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="60"  />
      -- <skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="80" />      
      -- <skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
      -- <skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_WELL"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
      -- <skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA"                hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="24" />
      -- <skill name="MAGE_ELEMENTAL_CATALYST"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />   
      -- <skill name="PRIEST_MAGIC_BARRIER"          hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />

-- <skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL"                   hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
      -- <skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" autouse="false" />
      -- <skill name="MAGE_PLASMA_ARROW"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" autouse="false" />   
      -- <skill name="ALL_ELEMENTAL_SPIRIT_STONE_ESSENCE"                   hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
   </skills_mage>
Also, if the character is a priest secondary, you might want to keep the lines for your Priest heals:

<skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL"              hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="60"  />
      <skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="80" />    
Because the character is a Mage primary class, the priest skills would need to be inside the skills_mage section.

hope this helps.

noobbotter

#17 Post by noobbotter » Thu May 01, 2014 7:29 am

2014-05-01 14:18:38 - [string "..."]:13: attempt to call global 'setwindow' (a n il value)
This means that on line 13 of your code it tried to use the command "setwindow" and it doesn't know what that command or the value of that is. Did you verify that you have any required addons/userfunctions that the script requires?

**Edit:
I just found on this page: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =setwindow the setwindow userfunction you would need to put inside your userfunctions directory. That's probably why you're getting that error.

Littlejacky

#18 Post by Littlejacky » Thu May 01, 2014 7:52 am

It almost works now, now I just need help with line 12 error; - [string "..."]:12: attempt to call global 'GoThroughPortal' (a n il value).

And it keeps says; Bad egg slot given EGGPET_ASSIST_SLOT in profile - what shall I delete in profile to get this away? I'm not using magic perfume

and BTW. it almost don't loot; says Target too far away; not looting

Littlejacky

#19 Post by Littlejacky » Thu May 01, 2014 11:05 am

Now I found the userfunction GoThroughPortal

But when killing a cluster of mobs (4) it only loot from one of them and says Target too far away; not looting

noobbotter

#20 Post by noobbotter » Thu May 01, 2014 2:22 pm

ksfrogs.xml is set up specifically to use the pet looting ability.

I think to turn that off and ensure your looting is turned on properly, try the following modifications:

Line 3: delete or comment the line: eggpet = CEggPet(settings.profile.options.EGGPET_ASSIST_SLOT)
Line 17: edit changeProfileOption("LOOT_ALL", false) to be true: changeProfileOption("LOOT_ALL", true)
Line 18: edit changeProfileOption("LOOT", false) to be: changeProfileOption("LOOT", true)
Line 95 and 96: delete or comment these lines:
eggpet:Return()
eggpet:Summon()
Also, I would check the profile option and set loot distance to maybe 180. Might have to play around with that to make sure it loots everything properly.

I haven't tested any of this but If I were in your shoes, these are the things I would try and run it and see how it goes.