Farming/Earning Gold

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
BeyondNames

Farming/Earning Gold

#1 Post by BeyondNames » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:25 pm

I just wanted to know if there was a way to make more than 2.5mil gold an hour cause thats what im doing right now
I use 2 Char and i farm Dog Meat If there were no bots doing the same thing i would make so much more, probally triple what im making now but there are 3 others

kenzu38

Re: Farming/Earning Gold

#2 Post by kenzu38 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:21 pm

If your PC can handle a lot of RoM clients running at the same time then sure, you can earn more than 2.5 mil per hour farming KS. Although, setting up KS farmers can take a bit of time and a fair amount of gold. It's worth it though once you have them all set up.

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:04 pm

dog meat,

for: can be a good earner, high G/H
against: requires people to buy your dog meat, also makes it completely obvious to the entire server you bot which means higher chance to get banned.

KS,

for: gold is created and doesn't require other players to buy from you, you do it without the entire server knowing you are a bot.
against: to get best G/H takes gold, time and effort to set up and tweak. Requires 2 chars for each farmer, 1 as a resetter. When I did farm gold I would have 3 chars farming and 3 chars in residence for resetters and would get around 3.5M/H

For me it is a complete no brainer, KS = less chance to get caught botting.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =33&t=4357
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

BeyondNames

#4 Post by BeyondNames » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:46 am

WHen i run ksfrogs with 1 char cause i only have 1 statted for it i only make 20k gold per hour am i doing something wrong?
-He has 30k hp 10k physical defense 10k magical attack he is a priest level 55

kenzu38

#5 Post by kenzu38 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:51 pm

WHen i run ksfrogs with 1 char cause i only have 1 statted for it i only make 20k gold per hour am i doing something wrong?
Yes, you are doing something very wrong if you only make that much in an hour in KS. Even my low geared chars get 600k per hour in KS. 1.1kk to 1.2kk for decent geared ones.
He has 30k hp 10k physical defense 10k magical attack he is a priest level 55
Your stats are pretty good but ultimately, what's important in KS is magical/physical damage and plussed rings. +12 will do but if you can, max it to +16.

BeyondNames

#6 Post by BeyondNames » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Its Does Chain of Light takes the whole chain or two Riseing Tides 10-11k Magical attack isnt good enough?

BeyondNames

#7 Post by BeyondNames » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Can u post here the WP u use for KS and ill delete my current ones and the user functions so there wont be a question or not if the WP and user functions r correct
so basically everything thing i need to get 800k an hour running KS

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:26 pm

I think the reason you are doing so badly is due to a number of things.
  • 1. You are killing them 1 at a time.
    2. You're taking so long to kill them.
    3. You said you were using only one character. Are you using another character for the party bonus?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kenzu38

#9 Post by kenzu38 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:33 pm

BeyondNames wrote:10-11k Magical attack isnt good enough?
If you already have that kind of matk, raising it any higher will not increase your damage much on KS mobs, it's already within the range of what others call matk soft cap. Meaning, even if you had 20 matk, you'll still be dealing close to whatever damage you're dealing at 11k matk.

The key for you now is raising your Mdmg, in short, plus and tier you wep. Insert Mdmg runes. And don't forget the plussed rings.

If you're on an official server, then it will really take some time, gold and effort to gear up efficient KS farmers.
Can u post here the WP u use for KS
I think it's not the WP, it's how fast you kill that's making your G/H very low. Try my suggestions first about increasing damage.

lisa

#10 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm

If you want higher Gold per Hour then use a mage, simple as that, a lvl 55 mage with 12k HP and a decent weapon can get 1M gold/hour. It's all about the aoe's.

If you want to keep using the priest then do a full run, KSIra WP comes to mind, put in the profile skills that are instant casts and not chain of light. Oh right that makes you a P/K, probably not best class combo for KS, just lvl a mage to 55.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kuripot

#11 Post by kuripot » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:24 pm

im using mage/scout with 2xLootX w/+12 wing.\Im using Thunderstorm and Purgatory in multitarget and Fireball in solo mob

BeyondNames

#12 Post by BeyondNames » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:13 pm

I'm gonna create a new char probably Mage/Warlock and ill make sure I go the mdam and Matt with loot runes and tiered staff I'm probably gonna level them with this new WP I'm trying to create its basically a PL but in KS http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=5012
I know it's off topic but is there a WP that will get your char to 50 in one night without the need of another char?