ks farming strats

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
iceer

Re: ks farming strats

#61 Post by iceer » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 am

oh my it was so easy...
thx a lot. but i got another problem...
now i need an userfunction named fly i searched for half an hour now but wont find thatone

lisa

#62 Post by lisa » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:42 am

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2765
yeah to confuse people the topic is called swim and not fly lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

iceer

#63 Post by iceer » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Haha ok thank u so much...
Now i know why its named swimhack^^

But have the next problem that i think i cant solve myself:

it sometimes says looting skipped because of aggro
at this point wont do anything more. it says nothing and does nothing^^
but i have loot in combat normally to false with true its the same
im an mage using thunderstorm to increase the speed of kill the enemies by 50-70%
and sometimes dont loot^^

rock5

#64 Post by rock5 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 pm

I was experiencing the same thing recently when testing something else in KS. I spent a couple of days trying to figure out what was happening but finally gave up. All I can say is it seemed to not be able to see the lootable mobs. It's making me consider a different way of looting. Maybe we could have it look for loot while moving. That way, hopefully, it will see the loot as it's moving away and stop and go back to loot it. I don't think it would be too difficult to test.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

iceer

#65 Post by iceer » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:42 am

hm
ok so there is a problem for everyone...
i got a new one but dont think its by the waypointfile...
at totally random points after some runs or at the first anywhere in dungeoun:
bot says doing something buzt it wont happen and bo next command its cunfusing me....
nothing happens anymore than^^

oh and is there an file that is going further into the dungeon?
my bags arent full as i leave the dungeon every time the same (all bags 32 % droprate + honour group).

i think u stop there because u fall down but what about using swimhack to go down^^

rock5

#66 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:53 am

Sorry, my post was misleading. I was only talking about
iceer wrote:im an mage using thunderstorm to increase the speed of kill the enemies by 50-70%
and sometimes dont loot^^
About stopping and doing nothing more, I think it's just a bug that may have been fixed in the RC version.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#67 Post by lisa » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:11 am

iceer wrote:i think u stop there because u fall down but what about using swimhack to go down^^
I stop there because after that point the mobs vers distance travelled becomes to great. This means you spend more time walking/flying than you do actually killing mobs.
If your bags are only 38% full by that boss there is something very wrong, I am usually 85-90% full by that boss (5.5 bags), just using honor party and housemaid luck pot, nothing else.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

iceer

#68 Post by iceer » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 pm

hmmm i have alll bags...
not only 5....
up to 5 bags are full.
what is an rc version???
but i testes some things....
abut looting.
i can do what i want
he wont loot this special mobs even if i use an completely other waypointfile ( only waypoints around this mob ) its srange but he wont find this mobs i think
ant have all loot options on true...

lisa

#69 Post by lisa » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:58 pm

from the posts you have here and there about looting I would say you have an issue with the bot itself not looting properly.
Not an issue with any of the waypoints you use or profiles or userfunctions, possibly an addon issue though.

Just use the post at this link and see if anyone can help you sort it out.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =33&t=4501

iceer

#70 Post by iceer » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:37 am

Lisa thats a completely other thing...
no the bot sometimes dont see lootable mobs...
im not the only one who has this problem i think he dont get 4-8 mobs per run^^
i played without of any add ons...

the other threrad can be closed its solved. i only was to stupid to see

rock5

#71 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:55 pm

iceer wrote:no the bot sometimes dont see lootable mobs...
I spent a couple of days trying to figure that out. Never did find what was wrong but I never liked that it used player:findEnemy (with the lootable eval function) to find the loots. I just changed it to player:findNearestNameOrId and now it seems to work very reliably. So I'll add that to my next update.

gmera109

#72 Post by gmera109 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:27 am

-- Deleted --

Don't double post. Also the post was not related to this topic. Rock5

kuripot

#73 Post by kuripot » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:33 am

:lol: im using "Magic Perfume"

as of now im using m/p in ks farming so i can run without using any potion after jumping from the cliff. just heal my self... but i want to use m/s so i can put additional loot rune in bow.... there is other way to eliminate decreasing hp after jumping from the cliff so i dont need to heal or use pot

kuripot

#74 Post by kuripot » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:10 am

guys only now i try to use honorparty... im using IBF addon in my alt but my alt wont autoaccept when my pl in honor party.. but in ordinary party my alt will auto accept.. i activate "ibf friend" and "ibf custom" ... there is something wrong in my ibf or there better auto accept addon??

lisa

#75 Post by lisa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:14 am

kuripot wrote:there is something wrong in my ibf or there better auto accept addon??
I use AAI, auto accept invite.
kuripot wrote:there is other way to eliminate decreasing hp after jumping from the cliff so i dont need to heal or use pot
If you arn't worried about being seen using hacks you could fly down, apart from that you could walk the really long way down the path.

On a char I currently use that doesn't have a heal I changed the clean bag to keep pots lvl 46 and it just chugs away on them, I easily get 20+ of them a run so I am never short of them.
If it starts to collect to many I'll get clean bag to check if more than a full stack and delete the short stack.

rock5

#76 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 am

There is one spot you can go down where there is an outcropping half way down that can break your fall so you only get 25% damage. The in game coordinates are 47.9, 46.5 behind a rock. You have to get the angle right so it doesn't slide to the left or right to get the least damage. :)

kuripot

#77 Post by kuripot » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:59 am

kuripot wrote:guys only now i try to use honorparty... im using IBF addon in my alt but my alt wont autoaccept when my pl in honor party.. but in ordinary party my alt will auto accept.. i activate "ibf friend" and "ibf custom" ... there is something wrong in my ibf or there better auto accept addon??

got solution i tried forum search :P
rock5 wrote:I use invitedbyfriend but to use the Training Certificates I had to change line 64 of InvitedByFriend from

Code: Select all

invitepopup = StaticPopup_Visible("PARTY_INVITE")
to

Code: Select all

invitepopup = StaticPopup_Visible("PARTY_INVITE") or StaticPopup_Visible("HONOR_PARTY_INVITE")

kuripot

#78 Post by kuripot » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:01 am

in cleanbag function i use above 1000 selling price... its better to use default as above 100?

lisa

#79 Post by lisa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:09 am

kuripot wrote:in cleanbag function i use above 1000 selling price... its better to use default as above 100?
depends how quickly the bags get full, on official server I leave it at 100 and bags are full by the end the of waypoints.
On private server I set it to 900 and bags are full before first boss.

It all comes down to gold/hour, if you get to the end of the script and bags are still not full then lower the value, if bags fill really fast then raise it or you spend more time traveling to instance than actually farming.

On another note I have been using ksfrogs with a low lvl M/Heal, lvl 55 with just lvl 55 package as gear it wears. It struggled with killing the normal mobs but it was fine with the frogs, it gets around 2.8M/H on Rom4u server. After a few tweaks here and there it did 3 hours and was still running fine.

kuripot

#80 Post by kuripot » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am

i will try lvl 55..

i tried ksfrog.xml no editing and my character use PURGA instead of TS so i got poisoned by the frog and healing is time consuming... im using white armor with 6 DOD stat