Pioneer Colony Fungus Stem daily waypoint wanted

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rooster1620

Pioneer Colony Fungus Stem daily waypoint wanted

#1 Post by rooster1620 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 am

Can somebody please hook me up with a waypoint file that does the daily quest "Need More Fungus Stems"?

I would like it to:

1. Pick up the quest from the bulletin board
2. Go and farm 10 fungus stems (And not engage the fungus king in combat)
3. Turn the quest in at Leighton
4. Repeat that 9 more times
5. Return to character select
6. Load in next character on list and repeat for all characters on that account
7. When finished with account close the client or run the ingame script /run QuitGame() (which could be set as a macro on
last character and executed when finished with dailies)

Thnx in advance.

P.S. You may think it odd that i want to do meanial dalies but i think it will be a more effiecient way of charge farming because you can buy 10 charges everyday like that. thats 560 a week or a t10 and some change every 2 weeks. (per account)

lisa

Re: Pioneer Colony Fungus Stem daily waypoint wanted

#2 Post by lisa » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:07 am

most people used to just bot the elven daily, get quest, go click item, hand in quest. very fast.

Some people do quests in Coast of Op now aswell but elven daily is still fastest solo daily quest. A forum search for "elven daily" should get some working code.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:06 pm

I usually avoid low level collect-daily-items-from-mob quests because the drop rate usually drops dramatically as your character levels up so it takes longer and longer. Whereas the elven daily always takes the same time.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rooster1620

#4 Post by rooster1620 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:04 am

ok i got the elven daily waypoint from rompros (took too long to try to find it here, sry) now how do i get it to do 1 whole account by itself?

o and thnx i never thought abt the elven zone

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:50 am

rooster1620 wrote:ok i got the elven daily waypoint from rompros
Maybe you should ask at the site where you got the file from, I did a forum search and got the code which included logging next character straight away. Funily enough it was code I posted almost a year ago lol

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 271#p22271

Don't you just love forum searches, so easy to do and get results so quickly.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rooster1620

#6 Post by rooster1620 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:50 am

for some reason everytime i do a search on here lets say "elven Daily" i get results for absolutely every post with the words elven and daily makes it a long process to track down what you need. not sure if you were being snippy lisa, but rompros is the place that lead me to you guys, and i love you guys, you are awesome but sometimes forums searches=hours of sorting thru crap, not just here rompros too, even officail runes website. only reason i got it from rompros is because it came up on first page of a google search, its not that i prefer 1 forum over another it was just convienent for me. I always try to find stuff here first and you and rock have been ever so helpful even to nabs such as myself.. so i hope you are not upset with me for finding it elsewhere, like i said was just easier and i am lazy thats why i bot lol.

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:25 am

True this site doesn't have a very powerful search engine. You could try using google to search it.

Eg.
site:www.solarstrike.net "elven daily"
Then you will only get the results with only "elven daily" in it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:35 am

It's ok, it's just that over the years I have had quite a few posts of people posting that something was broken and I have spent many hours trying to fix their problem to find out they got a "version" of rombot from another site and that there was absolutely nothing wrong with rombot, the issue was with the "version" of rombot they got elsewhere.

I have no issues with people getting code from other sites but if that code doesn't work the best place to get help for that code is where they got it from.

So yeah anytime people say they got code or a file from somewhere else I always just reply to get help from there, I don't won't to try fixing code from other sites anymore.