Money In Runes Of Magic

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rascal

Money In Runes Of Magic

#1 Post by rascal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:02 am

Ok this can be answered VIA PM's to not give away secrets or posted here to help. But I work a good job over here in the states and make good money. I have Real money and would like to get a jump start in ROM. I bought 9 dollars worth of gold off a site and before i even got the gold frogster had removed it. No big deal im out 9 bucks. My question is how do i make large sums of money in runes of magic. I don't have a character with 40k hp to blow through instances. Is it possible to paypal someone here for ROM gold? Or is there a GREAT place to bot and just rake in cash?

If this question is not answered i understand. But any help would be greatly appreciated

booting1

Re: Money In Runes Of Magic

#2 Post by booting1 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 am

when you buy gold for money your account is banned to 99%

rascal

#3 Post by rascal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 am

booting1 wrote:when you buy gold for money your account is banned to 99%
Yes i understand this. hence the question of how to make money.

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm

First just to clarify.
rascal wrote:hence the question of how to make money.
You mean in game gold right?

It all depends really.

I know I can start on a new server and have a few chars 55+ within a week and running KS getting 1-2 Mill gold an hour each char.
Others however might struggle to get 1 char to lvl 60 in a month.

Botting will always have a chance of getting banned but if you are cautious about it then the chance is very small, buying gold from the gold "farmers" will pretty much get you banned all the time.

The issue with the gold "farmers" is they don't actually farm the gold, the gold is "created" via hacks when they mail it to you which sends off all sorts of warning bells to the GM's.
If they did actually farm the gold and sent it to you then you wouldn't get banned, it would be like when you just mail gold between alts.

The system however does work in your favour if you want to spend real money.

Easiest way for you would be to buy in game credits(diamonds) and then offer to sell people the diamonds in exchange for things, like power leveling or items. Depending on how much you spend will determine how fast you level and what items you can get. I know on Aus server I can power level a char to 40/40 in about a hour because I already have high lvl geared chars.

I hope this info helps you in some way.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

bruenor9

#5 Post by bruenor9 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 pm

1-2 mil an HOUR. Lisa how.... KS gives you like 300k a run. And most of the waypoints I seen here cant even complete it.

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:22 pm

bruenor9 wrote:most of the waypoints I seen here cant even complete it.
If you are farming for gold you don't want to complete the instance, you want your bags full asap. Normal servers I have all 6 bags full before frog boss, private server all 6 bags full before first boss.

private server I get around 3-3.5 M/H
normal server is 1-2m/h, 2m/h would be the extreme end and usually around 1m/h
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

bruenor9

#7 Post by bruenor9 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:40 pm

oh my good. Ok Im gonna try this. Which waypoint do you use? Because the one posted gets my guy killed and it takes such a slow time.

Still though 1 mil an hour. I wish I was you

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:01 pm

we are getting slightly off topic but it is still to do with making in game gold.

I think the key is that I tweak a WP for my specific character and what it does well and doesn't do well. So if I used someone elses WP I wouldn't get the same result. I did post my KS for a Mage/Druid somewhere called KSMagma you should be able to get it with a forum search. It is very specific though and even just 1 thing not the way I specified and you will find the G/H will drop incredibly.

I don't even log on to RoM anymore, pretty much just keep it up to date for testing things for the forum. Occasionally I think of a project I want to try and then work on that until I am happy with it but now days that is farely rare. The game just doesn't interest me anymore.

bruenor9

#9 Post by bruenor9 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Sounds good ill try it with My m/d when its 30 day ban for swearing is over.

Just one quick question its kind of off topic what is G/H

lisa

#10 Post by lisa » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:23 pm

bruenor9 wrote:what is G/H
Gold per Hour

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 am

bruenor9 wrote:1-2 mil an HOUR. Lisa how.... KS gives you like 300k a run.
Yes, so if you complete it 4 times in an hour you would get 1.2 mil an hour.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#12 Post by lisa » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 am

rock5 wrote:Yes, so if you complete it 4 times in an hour you would get 1.2 mil an hour.
Yeah private server I was doing around 10mins a run, official servers was 10-15 depending on luck buffs but usually around 15 mins but it depended on how much luck the char had and gear.

Alot has changed in bot since I did official servers though so I could probably get the G/H much higher now.

rascal

#13 Post by rascal » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:37 am

Hey thanks for the insight. So running KS is my best bet to make cash. Or diamond trade and hope I don't get screwed. Mmind if I ask what game you went to Lisa?

lisa

#14 Post by lisa » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:32 pm

I have completed a few old games that I bought for like $10 just while I wait for the Diablo III release in 2 weeks. A few were on PS2 and a couple on Wii and farcry2 on PC.
I really liked the way fire worked in farcry2, they did a really good job on it. Also how pretty much every object in game could be "damaged" in some way, the wind blowing the trees and even being able to shoot branches off trees. I always hated how old FPS had tree models as just a single solid object and nothing could be done to it. Farcry2 was very realistic in how they used their models.