Level 25

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
FireWire

Level 25

#1 Post by FireWire » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Hey everyone, I am currently on level 25 thing that seems to be happening to me is that all my quests are a level or 2 above me could this be because I didn't start doing dailies until about 15-16 or is this how it usually goes? I was so confused but finally found some quests in the other encampment.

Btw. Thank you admin!

xplar

Re: Level 25

#2 Post by xplar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:07 pm

get to 20/20 and go to heffner. you can level very fast in coast and xav just off of quests.

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 pm

If it is a new account get a character to 20/20, this will give every character on the account the teleport skill to heffner.

Then any characters you want to level get them to heffner asap, quests there are easily 3-5 times more xp/tp then same lvl quests in original RoM. Rewards are also much better.

Another good way to start new server is hit millers straight away, be careful with it but since you are new you don't have much to lose. Get yourself a bunch of golden eggs and then trade them for gold or if you can manage it swap it for power leveling services.

I power level new chars to 20/20 in about 1 hour, it gets to slow after lvl 30 for power leveling, so don't bother after 30.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

FireWire

#4 Post by FireWire » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Wow okay, I was thinking of starting a new character on a different server. When I first downloaded the game it was with a bunch of friends who have since quit the game, they chose a pvp server and well I dont mind pvp except the fact that some people just love to kill you over and over.

So, let me get this straight though, I level my character to 20/20, then skip aslan valley and go straight to hef?

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 pm

FireWire wrote:, let me get this straight though, I level my character to 20/20, then skip aslan valley and go straight to hef?
Yes, quests in coast of op and xaviera are much higher rewards xp/tp/items then anywhere else for same level.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 am

Just to clarify this for you, the 2 zones 'Coast of Opportunity' and 'Xaviera' have quests from 1 to 50. Once you get your first 20/20 character, you can send level 1 characters there to level FAST.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

FireWire

#7 Post by FireWire » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 am

rock5 wrote:Just to clarify this for you, the 2 zones 'Coast of Opportunity' and 'Xaviera' have quests from 1 to 50. Once you get your first 20/20 character, you can send level 1 characters there to level FAST.

Wtf I never knew this. That is awesome! Well I created a new char on a new server and it's a R\S 10/10 just need to get it to 20/20 today.

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

FireWire wrote:Wtf I never knew this.
Guess you missed my post lol
lisa wrote:If it is a new account get a character to 20/20, this will give every character on the account the teleport skill to heffner.

FireWire

#9 Post by FireWire » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:18 am

lisa wrote:
FireWire wrote:Wtf I never knew this.
Guess you missed my post lol
lisa wrote:If it is a new account get a character to 20/20, this will give every character on the account the teleport skill to heffner.

Nah Think I had blonde moment :-p or didnt understand fully, I did millers like you said, I have 10 golden eggs so I figured eh that's enough for now to get started and not look suspicious...

I go to auction house, Look up golden eggs to see what they are going for on this new server.... There is some person on there with at least 20 or more stacks of 99.... Doesn't that just scream BAN ME BAN ME?

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Well there's your answer then, you must be on one of those servers where they don't care much.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

FireWire

#11 Post by FireWire » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 pm

rock5 wrote:Well there's your answer then, you must be on one of those servers where they don't care much.

Yep rock, finally got them sold after dropping them all the way down to 51k each! It's all apart of supply and demand I guess tho.

lisa

#12 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 pm

500k gold when you start new is a good boost.

FireWire

#13 Post by FireWire » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Yeah Lisa, It's a very good start. I actually had them on for 60k and they didnt sell all day. I dropped down 9k and they sold quick. I was at the point where I am leveling my new character and it's at 10/15 well just as I was getting to 15 on my secondary well I was running out of money for pots/arrows so it's working out very well. I've realized that the gold eggs will give you comfort not get you rich.