Error on Ranch Script

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
horsewilly

Error on Ranch Script

#1 Post by horsewilly » Fri May 20, 2011 7:09 pm

So, I haven't botted in a long time, and was just gonna start putting up some bots in miller's ranch again, but after just one egg harvesting round, every single micromacro crashed with the error

scripts/rom/bot.lua:760: Failed to compile and run Lua code for waypoint #1

Im using the old ranch script made by rock5. Anyone know what might be wrong?

rock5

Re: Error on Ranch Script

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Did the client update? Did you update the bot? Have you tried updating the millers egg script to the latest version? What version of the egg script are you using anyway?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

horsewilly

#3 Post by horsewilly » Sat May 21, 2011 4:14 am

I was using a really old version, but I just updated to 3.2 and am getting the same error. I just redownloaded micromacro and the /rom directory 2 days ago also, so it should all be updated?

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Sat May 21, 2011 6:40 am

dont forget to copy the new ingamefunctions folder to Runes of Magic/Interface/Addons from the devtools directory
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

horsewilly

#5 Post by horsewilly » Sat May 21, 2011 7:39 pm

yes, didn't have that before, so I did it now - but it's still giving me the same error :(

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Sat May 21, 2011 8:52 pm

The error suggest that there is a syntax error in the egg script. No one else has reported it so maybe when you were changing the settings in it you stuffed it up? Try redownloading it again and being very careful of any settings you change. If you still get the error, post the changes you make here.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

horsewilly

#7 Post by horsewilly » Sun May 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Im running the new, original script now and the one I attempted to change, the changed one isn't working while the original is.
only thing I tried to change is that I want it to load a new waypoint file when it hits a certain level, so I just added

Code: Select all

if( player.Level > 9 ) then
			loadPaths("RanchOut");

to the 10th waypoint, but I guess that's wrong somehow. how else would I do this?

Giram

#8 Post by Giram » Sun May 29, 2011 2:34 pm

horsewilly wrote:Im running the new, original script now and the one I attempted to change, the changed one isn't working while the original is.
only thing I tried to change is that I want it to load a new waypoint file when it hits a certain level, so I just added

loadPaths("RanchOut");

to the 10th waypoint, but I guess that's wrong somehow. how else would I do this?
Are you missing end from if statement and you can't do comparision with > that way if i remember right. So try this:

if (9 > player.Level) then
	loadPaths("RanchOut")
end

lisa

#9 Post by lisa » Sun May 29, 2011 5:58 pm

player.Level > 9
should work fine. You are just missing the

end

loadPaths("RanchOut")
end
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

horsewilly

#10 Post by horsewilly » Mon May 30, 2011 11:36 am

oh .. seems I missed that when I just copied it from my old waypoint file ... thanks :)