You need to run rom first!

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rupert

You need to run rom first!

#1 Post by rupert » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi, I used to use this program over a year ago and am getting back into the game. I upgraded svntortoise and the bot. I kept using micro 1.0.

I am getting this error "You need to run rom first!"
and in yellow below it...Program FIles/micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:57: bad argument to #1 to'findPatternInProcess' ((null))

I do have rom running in windowed mode.
Please help, and thanks in advance!

rock5

Re: You need to run rom first!

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:52 pm

If it's been awhile, it sometimes has trouble merging the newer versions. Try right-clicking the rom folder and selecting "TortoiseSVN/Revert".

Also, I think some functions might require a version of Micromaco 1.01. The latest version can be downloaded here,
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... f=6&t=1296
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

swietlowka

#3 Post by swietlowka » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:58 am

its better to delete all the files in rom folder (saving your waypoints and profiles elswhere) and then run an svn, newest rev will be downloaded, no merging no problem ;)

rupert

#4 Post by rupert » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:18 pm

I actually downloaded brand new copies of everything. None of the above worked...

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Do you use any other software that could be interfering with rombot recognizing the client? I ask because awhile back I was trying to use software that controls the client windows but I couldn't get it to work with rombot because rombot wasn't able to recognize the clients.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro