Lootfilter addon - can it filter whites/greens

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
zkynitez

Lootfilter addon - can it filter whites/greens

#1 Post by zkynitez » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Hey, does anyone know if its possible to make the lootfilter addon blacklist all white and green items? (no diamonds = no extra bagslot = sad player!!)

Thanks in advance,
Zkynitez

Andreas_B

Re: Lootfilter addon - can it filter whites/greens

#2 Post by Andreas_B » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:15 am

Lootfilter doesn't support filtering on quality.

You can use Lootomatic http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... matic.aspx or Lootfilter++ http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... terpp.aspx instead.

swietlowka

#3 Post by swietlowka » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:17 am

be awre that both of them filter not like you need, u can let it not automaticaly loot item lets say green and above not green and belove, its for diffrent purpose... to be honest think about creating a path to auto sell items when bag is full its really easy, and will give u an extra flow of money

Edit: somone here also worked on a function to drop items of some worth/quality, just look for it

omegastar013

#4 Post by omegastar013 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:26 pm

lootfilter++ is no longer available and lootomatic only loots up to the quality you set but no way to filter out white or green. is there any way to do this with a macro?

MiesterMan

#5 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Simply speaking a good many profits come from selling those white. What I suggest is using lootomatic and adding low gold priced items to the filter. I guess I should ask the reason you want to filter them before making any suggestions like that.

Why would you not loot them?

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:14 pm

first thing that comes to mind is lvling baby alt, you want the daily items and any possible nice loot(blues) to wear but the whites are worthless.

Another is when I used to run a char through FA for the elite matts (don't need them anymore) Drop rate was much higher if you used a low lvl character. Just gimp it out with dirty stated OD items. In that case again whites are worth very little and you want lots of room in bags for the items you do want.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

MiesterMan

#7 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Ah, I see. And OMG, I just helped necro a thread :lol:.

Stay tuned. May as well do something to help...

MiesterMan

#8 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:43 pm

As requested (I didn't really update this much so it could be old).
LootFilter.zip
(10.09 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

omegastar013

#9 Post by omegastar013 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:19 am

so this addon doesnt really trash white and green does it? cause thats what i was looking for. unless i misread the readme file this just trashes specific items you label am i right?

MiesterMan

#10 Post by MiesterMan » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 am

Yes, and lootomatic is the same in that regard.

I suppose a modified lootfilter would actually be better than lootomatic so, if I ever get time to work on it I will (unless someone else picks it up). Kinda moving atm, to a place with crappy internet.

lisa

#11 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:33 pm

I've added a userfunction to my todo list to delete items from inventroy using the garbage bin.

ingame functions will be

Code: Select all

InsertGarbageItem(index);--index = bagslot
DeleteGarbageItems()
So after I set up all the search criteria it will use RoMScript to add item to the garbage bin and then use RoMScript to delete everything in the garbage bin.

Tricky part will be setting up the search criteria. Off the top of my head I can think of 2 args to use.
I am thinking mostly set it to check armor/weapons for price and delete those under a set amount via args
Second arg would be to trash other items, like consumables or daily quest item or those annoying arrows and dagger things (not all of them can be sent to garbage)

So basically you wouldn't worry about lootfilter addons and just call the function at times in a WP, it will clear junk and then you can continue on.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 am

It's a bit like the function I did that deletes cheap armor and weapons which I never posted because it was just a small simple function. One that has more options and is more versatile is a good idea.

But why complicate things by using the garbage bin? Why not just use the item:delete function that just picks up the item and drops it?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#13 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:29 am

I was thinking along the lines of if you get that annoying must type DELETE window pop up, not sure if it keeps the item on cursor or not.
Atleast using the garbage bin it will just stay in bag and system message it can not be deleted like that, or what ever the message is.

rock5

#14 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:53 am

I haven't had one of those messages in ages. I think I have an addon that answers "delete" for me.

I thought you can't delete those type of items with the bin? If so then it wouldn't delete it. If you are creating a function to get rid of junk, shouldn't it be able to get rid of all junk?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#15 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:24 am

yes deff get rid of junk, usually the items that require the DELETE do it because it's not something you would normally want to delete. Those items won't even go into the garbage bin. A bit of a foolproofing so as not to get rid of stuff that may be wanted.

Of course if everything works the way it should then you wouldn't need to worry about such things lol

I just remembered the silly arrow things you can't sell to vendor but they still get dumped by garbage bin.

Much of a muchness I'd say either way.

omegastar013

#16 Post by omegastar013 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:59 pm

is this thread going the way of the dodo bird? because i still dont really have an answer for my question. is there a macro that can autodelete green/white items or prevent them from being looted by autoloot?

lisa

#17 Post by lisa » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 pm

omegastar013 wrote: is there a macro that can autodelete green/white items or prevent them from being looted by autoloot?
not at this stage, the discussion was about creating such a thing though, I have a lot on my todo list at the moment so I won't be releasing a userfunction for getting rid of junk any time soon.

I did give hints as to how to d it though if anyone else has the time.
Rock also gave ideas for an alternative way to do it, both ways will work if done properly.

Dsanchez

#18 Post by Dsanchez » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

To filter loot in the reverse way of how Lootomatic originally does, you need to edit line #612 of Main.lua from the latest version v0.6a at http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... 10695.aspx

from

if (quality >= Lootomatic_Settings.AutoLoot - 2) then loot = true; else closeframe = 1; end;
to

if (quality <= Lootomatic_Settings.AutoLoot - 2) then loot = true; else closeframe = 1; end;

I'm also looking for a way to modify this addon since the author no longer supports it. Instead of having a limited choice of keywords allow the user to add any 'type' of item to the filter (as displayed on the item tooltips).

for example:

$Potion = all types of potions
$Shield2 = shield of tier 2
$Chain3 = chain of tier 3
$Daily = all daily quest items

Any help on making this modification would be appreciated.

Mushroomstamp

#19 Post by Mushroomstamp » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 pm

There have been a lot of userfunctions posted to handle many different scenarios... you should be able to modify one to suit your needs.
The search function is your friend. ;)

kuripot

#20 Post by kuripot » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Dsanchez wrote:To filter loot in the reverse way of how Lootomatic originally does, you need to edit line #612 of Main.lua from the latest version v0.6a at http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... 10695.aspx

from

if (quality >= Lootomatic_Settings.AutoLoot - 2) then loot = true; else closeframe = 1; end;
to

if (quality <= Lootomatic_Settings.AutoLoot - 2) then loot = true; else closeframe = 1; end;

I'm also looking for a way to modify this addon since the author no longer supports it. Instead of having a limited choice of keywords allow the user to add any 'type' of item to the filter (as displayed on the item tooltips).

for example:

$Potion = all types of potions
$Shield2 = shield of tier 2
$Chain3 = chain of tier 3
$Daily = all daily quest items

Any help on making this modification would be appreciated.

can i use

$RunesI or $Runes1

and also?

$Weapons4
$Armors4