Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
jduartedj

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#81 Post by jduartedj » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:57 am

The memory leak fix you used REALLY helped me! I have much less crashes now and my computer handles the 2 clients smoothly whence before I'd be a pain to even start the second one! I probably had memory bundling up slowing things down!

Thanks a lot rock5
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

rock5

#82 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:55 pm

jduartedj wrote:The memory leak fix you used REALLY helped me! I have much less crashes now and my computer handles the 2 clients smoothly whence before I'd be a pain to even start the second one! I probably had memory bundling up slowing things down!

Thanks a lot rock5
I might be missing something here but... what memory leak fix?

Wait, are you talking about the harvesting crash fix of rev 522? If so it's Administrator you should be thanking.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

jduartedj

#83 Post by jduartedj » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:38 pm

rock5 wrote:
jduartedj wrote:The memory leak fix you used REALLY helped me! I have much less crashes now and my computer handles the 2 clients smoothly whence before I'd be a pain to even start the second one! I probably had memory bundling up slowing things down!

Thanks a lot rock5
I might be missing something here but... what memory leak fix?

Wait, are you talking about the harvesting crash fix of rev 522? If so it's Administrator you should be thanking.
o.O

I'm sure I read somewhere you included a fix for a memory leak or something like that with UMM addon!

rock5

#84 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:42 am

jduartedj wrote:I'm sure I read somewhere you included a fix for a memory leak or something like that with UMM addon!
I remember talking about memory leaks a few times and what causes them so you can reduce their effects. Maybe that's what you mean. Otherwise, I can't remember any fixes but my memory is pretty bad (maybe I have my own memory leak? :) ). Anyway, thanks.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

jduartedj

#85 Post by jduartedj » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:06 pm

rock5 wrote:
jduartedj wrote:I'm sure I read somewhere you included a fix for a memory leak or something like that with UMM addon!
I remember talking about memory leaks a few times and what causes them so you can reduce their effects. Maybe that's what you mean. Otherwise, I can't remember any fixes but my memory is pretty bad (maybe I have my own memory leak? :) ). Anyway, thanks.
lol nevermind I'm running faster now! thats the point!

Rickster

#86 Post by Rickster » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Hello,
rock5 wrote:
Giram wrote:I founded place where i can farm 3 types of dailies and those mobs drops lvl 60 green and blue items that is t4 stones so i send all items to alt when i go send dailies to other char. Now its sending also items that i don't want to be sent to other chars. Not very big problem. I can allways send them back.
I didn't think of that. Wouldn't white level 60 items also make t4s?
A few days ago, starting with this post, the idea was mentioned, to have only lvl 60 items, green and blue, mailed by Rocks addon.
Are there any solutions for this problem?

Thanks
Ric

rock5

#87 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Rickster wrote:Hello,
rock5 wrote:
Giram wrote:I founded place where i can farm 3 types of dailies and those mobs drops lvl 60 green and blue items that is t4 stones so i send all items to alt when i go send dailies to other char. Now its sending also items that i don't want to be sent to other chars. Not very big problem. I can allways send them back.
I didn't think of that. Wouldn't white level 60 items also make t4s?
A few days ago, starting with this post, the idea was mentioned, to have only lvl 60 items, green and blue, mailed by Rocks addon.
Are there any solutions for this problem?

Thanks
Ric
Not with the current functions. I could probably create a general purpose sending function that allows you to select on multiple criteria but I notice that rombot doesn't record the item levels. So for this to work I would have to add item levels to the item class.

Rickster

#88 Post by Rickster » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:16 pm

I am far away, from knowing, how much work this is and can not do that myself. So do you think this is something for your ToDo list?

Or maybe it is possible, when searchin for items in the bag to send, to make the whole item tooltips searchable, also with wildcards?

So that you can choose items to send, by part of their tooltip, which maybe can be found in several items, like the level, e.g.:

Code: Select all

UMM_SendByNameOrId("xyz",{*Stufe 60*});
*"Stufe 60" is german, i don´t know whats it named in the english client ... Level 60?

Greetz
Ric

rock5

#89 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Actually I was mistaken. The level is recorded in 'RequiredLevel'.

That makes it a bit easier to do. I'll work on it.

To access the tooltip requires RoMScript so should be avoided, although it would also allow you to search for stats for instance.

rock5

#90 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:27 pm

Ok I've added an advanced general purpose sending function. We are now at version 1.4.

Download it on the first post.

Rickster

#91 Post by Rickster » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 am

That was fast work :)

Just tested it and it works fine for me :)
Thank you!

Giram

#92 Post by Giram » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:56 am

I was having problems with full mail so i coded this little thing to help out distriputing items to all chars.

<onLoad>
		player.free_counter1 = 1;
</onLoad>
This part is placed to waypoint where character is at mailbox and ready to sent items to other chars. All names goes to nameTable and it goes through it and when it comes second time to mailbox it sends to next character. After it have sended to everyone it starts over or it should start.

nameTable = {
			"name1",
			"name2",
			"name3"
			}

player:target_Object("Mailbox",2000);
	UMM_SendByQuality(nameTable[player.free_counter1], 1); yrest(2000);

player.free_counter1 = player.free_counter1 + 1;

if (player.free_counter1 == 4) then
	end
When adding characters the last if number should be 1 more than there is characters on nameTable. And if you would like to start from some specific character then just define counter on onload to be the character you want.

rock5

#93 Post by rock5 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 pm

A couple of ideas to improve it.

Instead of

if (player.free_counter1 == 4) then
try

if (player.free_counter1 > #nameTable) then
That way you don't need to update the number when you add names (#nameTable means the number of items in the table).

Second, someone might alternate the character used to run this script so it would be good to check if the players name matches the table name so you can skip it. Something like this.

if nameTable[player.free_counter1] == player.Name then
    player.free_counter1 = player.free_counter1 + 1
    if player.free_counter1 > #nameTable then
        player.free_counter1 = 1
    end
end
You would put this before sending the mail.

Personalausweis

#94 Post by Personalausweis » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 am

hi,

i've got a little problem with sending items from a stone-builder to a storage-char

--get stuff from mail
player:target_Object("Briefkasten",100);yrest(1500);
sendMacro("ChoiceOption(1)");yrest(2500);
UMM_TakeMail();yrest(2000);
sendMacro("CloseWindows()"); 
--get puri stone from IS-Bag to Bag 1
sendMacro("PickupBagItem(1)");
sendMacro("PickupBagItem(68)");yrest(500);
sendMacro("RefreshBag(1)");yrest(500);
--open AT
if RoMScript("AdvancedMagicBoxFrame ~= nil") then
sendMacro("AdvancedMagicBoxFrame:Show()"); yrest(2000) else
sendMacro("MagicBoxFrame:Show()"); yrest(2000)
end;
--make clean T4 stone
sendMacro("FusionFrame:Show()");yrest(500);
sendMacro("FusionFrameFusionNumberEditBoxFusionAndItem:SetText('1')"); yrest(500);
sendMacro("Fusion_QueueManastones(FusionFrame_Do)");yrest(2000);
sendMacro("AdvancedMagicBoxFrame:Hide()");yrest(1500);
sendMacro("RefreshBag(1)");yrest(500);
--send T4 and money to storage-char
player:target_Object("Briefkasten",100);yrest(3000);
sendMacro("ChoiceOption(1)");yrest(2500);

UMM_SendByNameOrId("STORAGE", {202843});yrest(3000);
UMM_SendMoney("STORAGE","all");yrest(1500);
sendMacro("CloseWindows()");yrest(500);
i tried this with 64 chars and he just send 15 T4 stones to the storage, but allways the money.
when i observed the bot, i saw that he puts the name into the recipiant field, but did not mark the stone.
what could be the problem (in my code)?
is there a posibility (a sendmacro or sth) to use the button "fusion-stones" on the mass mail sheet to mark the stone(s) instead? (perhaps a new function UMM_SendStones(Recipient, tier) )

rock5

#95 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Personalausweis wrote:i tried this with 64 chars and he just send 15 T4 stones to the storage, but allways the money.
when i observed the bot, i saw that he puts the name into the recipiant field, but did not mark the stone.
what could be the problem (in my code)?
Maybe you need to do an 'inventory:update()' after moving the stones into the bag?
Personalausweis wrote:is there a posibility (a sendmacro or sth) to use the button "fusion-stones" on the mass mail sheet to mark the stone(s) instead? (perhaps a new function UMM_SendStones(Recipient, tier) )
Why, can't you send them by name or id? If you want to use the buttons I think you need to use the ingame function like this,

RoMScript("UMMFrameTab3Mark:ButtonClick(2)")
That would click the second 'fusion stones' button.

Personalausweis

#96 Post by Personalausweis » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:41 am

i thought "inventory:update()" is done by UMM, cause i first open the mail frame when bag is refreshed. and i can see the stone in UMM-window at right position in the bag. and i can see that the bot enters the recipient's name into the right field.
i dont't know.

anyway, i give

this one a try.

thanks a lot. :)

my project is about to be finished :)
due to server maintenace and not-working-bot i have lost two days with my bots to do daylies, so i could test the whole project first on 26th december.

rock5

#97 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 am

Personalausweis wrote:i thought "inventory:update()" is done by UMM, cause i first open the mail frame when bag is refreshed. and i can see the stone in UMM-window at right position in the bag. and i can see that the bot enters the recipient's name into the right field.
i dont't know.
What you see in the game and what the bot knows are 2 different thing. Try it and see.
Personalausweis wrote:anyway, i give

this one a try.
It should work. I tried it in game and it worked.

LoneWolf

#98 Post by LoneWolf » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:25 pm

I've got a little problem...

i can see how the bot enters the name of the recipient, but after it is entered it gets deleted and he isn't sending anything to the recipient.

maybe someone can help :mrgreen:

Rickster

#99 Post by Rickster » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Right now, after RoM patch 3.0.7.23.22, there are some rombot issues, which cause merchant and postbox not to function as used to, discussed over here -> SVN r544 for game version 3.0.7.2322

Rickster

#100 Post by Rickster » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:05 am

LoneWolf wrote:i can see how the bot enters the name of the recipient, but after it is entered it gets deleted and he isn't sending anything to the recipient.
ok, now as most of the problems from the last RoM patch are fixed, the problem with sending mail also remains on my side, the same way LoneWolf described :(

do others of you have the same prob or got any solution for it?

thanx
ric