Multi Client Possible???

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
wil32

Multi Client Possible???

#1 Post by wil32 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:02 am

is it possible???

rock5

Re: Multi Client Possible???

#2 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:16 am

Man, is that vague.

If you mean game "client" then yes you can run multi game clients with a micromacro per client. You will need different accounts though. You can't play characters from the same account at the same time. And before you ask, no, there is no way to transfer existing characters to another account.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

wil32

#3 Post by wil32 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:51 pm

back in open beta i was able to run 5 clients with 5 bots using each their windows, does the bot supports it?

KillerTHC

#4 Post by KillerTHC » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Yes the bot supports multi-client botting. However multi-client harvesting is not yet implemented.

wil32

#5 Post by wil32 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 am

How do u multi client bot??

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 am

wil32 wrote:How do u multi client bot??
Same as with single, only with multiple game clients and multiple micromacro windows. Just remember you need to fully start a game client before starting another. You can't have more than one clientupdate.exe running at the same time. Also don't forget you need characters on different accounts. And you need a PC powerful enough.

Just try it, it's not that hard.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro