rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

#681 Post by rock5 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:55 pm

I can't see anything wrong besides the 'end'.

Sometimes the waypoint numbers don't exactly match. Have you checked the waypoints before and after?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#682 Post by lisa » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:58 pm

try

Code: Select all

<!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="-18698" z="-2463" y="821">
	SetCharList({
		{account=4, chars= {2,3,6}},
		{account=3, chars= {1}},
		{account=7, chars= {2}},
		{account=8, chars= {1}},
		})
	LoginNextChar()
	loadPaths("tominis")
</waypoint>
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

883Dman

#683 Post by 883Dman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 am

that worked. Thanks, Lisa!

rock5

#684 Post by rock5 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:57 pm

That's strange because I couldn't really see anything different about them besides the "end" being removed. Looks to me like it was just tidied up, the comment removed and the order of a couple of accounts changed. None of those things should make a difference. Unless there was some sort of hidden character messing things up.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#685 Post by lisa » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:16 am

I just went with the assumption that the comment in the table was messing with it.
Of course the "end" would cause it to error 100% of the time anyway.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#686 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:22 am

lisa wrote:I just went with the assumption that the comment in the table was messing with it.
I assumed as much, except it doesn't. Very strange.

ZZZZZ

#687 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:35 am

Hmmm...would it be hard to add another row of buttons to either side? xD I have too many accounts......

lisa

#688 Post by lisa » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:05 am

ZZZZZ wrote:I have too many accounts......
Made me lol ;)
I know someone who fits that bill, played Aus and then moved to Nexon, I wonder lol

ZZZZZ

#689 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:24 am

lisa wrote:
ZZZZZ wrote:I have too many accounts......
Made me lol ;)
I know someone who fits that bill, played Aus and then moved to Nexon, I wonder lol
... xD Have around 30 accounts on AU...close if not more than 30 on Nexon...andddd building up even more on my US server >.> Sure I could fit all my accounts I have atm in...but would mean stuff everywhere and no order what so ever. I like it being ordered, easier to find things, haha.

lisa

#690 Post by lisa » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:37 am

I have different installs for each server and just have the accounts for that server in the actual login list.
Makes life easier.

ZZZZZ

#691 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:02 am

I was doing that originally....but editing and keeping them all up to date was a pain :/ Ended up just 'spliting' the accounts, Nexon on left side, AU/US on the right, lol.

rock5

#692 Post by rock5 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 am

Doesn't Nexon and Official have to be different installs?

ZZZZZ

#693 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:28 am

yes, they are different clients completely.

Is it possible to change RestartClientInterval outside the userfunction? Some things, like elven daily etc will take ages to crash, while other things such as daily/mini game chains often crash 2-3 characters in.

Something like LoginNextChar(_interval) where _interval is the RestartClientInterval variable?

rock5

#694 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:39 am

Code: Select all

SetRestartClientSettings(frequency, client)
Just run that, with the appropriate settings, before calling LoginNextChar()

883Dman

#695 Post by 883Dman » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:23 am

Frequency is after the number of character changes (ex 7 if you want want to restart every 7 characters)? What value is the client?

ZZZZZ

#696 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 am

I believe it is client link. So im my case I would put SetRestartClientSettings(8, rombot) or SetRestartClientSettings(2, rom4ubot) etc depending on what client your starting. Of course I could be completely wrong seeing as I cannot test it at the moment but thats my guess :D

883Dman

#697 Post by 883Dman » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:53 am

okay, so the second argument is the name of the executable. I assume the client knows the path or does it assume a default path (prgramfilesx86\...\etc.)?

ZZZZZ

#698 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:56 am

You have to make a shortcut of the client.exe from your RoM directory and place it in your sripts/rom folder. Refer to this for more info: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 043#p48043

883Dman

#699 Post by 883Dman » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 am

got it thanks.

ZZZZZ

#700 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:25 pm

I have quite a major issue with fastlogin at the moment...yesterday I downloaded a new client just to hopefully minimise corrupt files and installs. I used it manually most the day then deceided I would get rid of my old client. This morning I tried running my bots again, but after trying to change from the first character to the second, all 3 clients that I was running freeze at full loading screen. Manually I can switch character fine, its just when changing character with the bot that it freezes.

Havn't changed anything with SetCharList or the Fastlogin userfunction, so all I can think of is that something is different with newer versions of the client.

~~ A friend also downloaded a new client lately (which is the reason I thought of doing it) and they have the exact same issue since the new client.