4.0.0 any issues/solutions (CHAPTER IV)

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Merlin

Re: 4.0.0 any issues/solutions (CHAPTER IV)

#61 Post by Merlin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 am

Lisa is it possible to send me the entire folder with the bot as private msg so I can try it... if that still don't solve the problem there should be another problem... are you and Rock on the same server and could the server be the problem?

NoComments

#62 Post by NoComments » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:41 am

lisa wrote:The trouble is that the bot works perfectly for me, it's very hard to solve issues for people when I can't recreate them.

Best I can do is make suguestions on what might work, so people can try it and if not then maybe I can look at finding another solution.
There is a decision it to lay out to you all a folder one archive.

Alkaiser

#63 Post by Alkaiser » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 am

schwarzepeter wrote:rom bot versoin 3.29 reversion 606
the game may have updated or altered
its recommend that u run rom/update.lua

error while reading memory address for ´playerAdress´. game seems to be changed
!!!please run ´rom/bot.lua and install the new rom bot version!

i did it at reversion 605 and 606 with rockos 2 uploaded files

seems have to wait a bit longer :cry:
Same problem for me.

Update:

This is what stops the bot.

8:8am - ...s of Magic/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/camera.lua:32: Error reading memory in CCamera:update()
Last edited by Alkaiser on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

lisa

#64 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 am

rock and I play different servers. My rombot is 606 with just the changes made to the files rock posted.
Aslong as you update to 606 and do a revert, save rock's 2 files to the right place replacing the existing ones. then you have the files I have on my pc which work.

Just to make sure since people may have missed it.

DON'T use rom/update.lua the file hasn't been adjusted to now update to the current addresses.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#65 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:29 am

Actually "rom/update" doesn't even run for me so I don't think people are making that mistake.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#66 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:37 am

My guess is they arn't doing a full revert to 606 and then replacing with those files you posted.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

baroness1234

#67 Post by baroness1234 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:39 am

agreed rock, update doest run for me either.

ive: updated to 606 via svn. replaced the two files rock provided, and still am getting the "player address not found for playeraddress" error

lisa; what is the purpose of reverting after i update to 606?

rock5

#68 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:42 am

I was getting a couple of errors before. While trying to track it down, it dissappeared. It initially seemed to have something to do with the profile so it might be an idea to try the default profile when having problems.

Also I just downloaded a fresh copy of 606 in a new folder "606". Copied my 2 files over and ran,

Code: Select all

606/bot profile:default
and started one of the pioneer waypoint files. It ran with no problems. That might be a good test for people to try if they are having problems.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

brujilla

#69 Post by brujilla » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:00 am

I tried to put the files of rock and is then updated svn cn loading out (name). xml I can do, you can not upload your rom folder? pq are several who have the same problem. thanks

baroness1234

#70 Post by baroness1234 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:06 am

super strange.

did the same setup: fresh 606>replaced two files you provided> ran with a default profile, and still couldnt find the player address....

cant even get to pick a waypoint after i run my xxx/bot profile:default

hmmmmmmm

lisa

#71 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:06 am

baroness1234 wrote:agreed rock, update doest run for me either.

ive: updated to 606 via svn. replaced the two files rock provided, and still am getting the "player address not found for playeraddress" error

lisa; what is the purpose of reverting after i update to 606?
The thing with updating a revision is it tries to do it in a smart way, it sometimes merges files using both old and new data. The revert will make the files exactly as they are for that revision, so you will have the exact same files we have.

lisa

#72 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:07 am

baroness1234 wrote:super strange.

did the same setup: fresh 606>replaced two files you provided> ran with a default profile, and still couldnt find the player address....

cant even get to pick a waypoint after i run my xxx/bot profile:default

hmmmmmmm
Try having 2 clients running and see what it says when you need to choose which window to use.

tango

#73 Post by tango » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:12 am

I had the same issue as well. What I found is that the address.lua file provided by rock does not have the updated values.
So I manually update the values according to rock's other post, and it is working now.
Except that every time I start the bot, the look for the macro at incorrect position (I've assign 0, it looks for 9, I assigned 9 it looks for 8). I just have to manually reset the macro position.

Hope this help...

baroness1234

#74 Post by baroness1234 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 am

which post had the correct values tango?

thanks in advance

Chemico

#75 Post by Chemico » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:32 am

I was getting a couple of errors before. While trying to track it down, it dissappeared. It initially seemed to have something to do with the profile so it might be an idea to try the default profile when having problems.
Also I just downloaded a fresh copy of 606 in a new folder "606". Copied my 2 files over and ran "606/bot profile:default"
and started one of the pioneer waypoint files. It ran with no problems. That might be a good test for people to try if they are having problems.
I tried it the exact same way, but i neither get the "playerAdress"- Error or the one with "Ccamera:update()" i got when i updated to 606 and reverted, then replaced the two files rock5 provided. Now i get "...[]/scripts/rom606/classes/pawn.lua:219: attempt to perform arithmetic on field ´Address´ (a nil value)"

I dont even get the chance to pick a waypoint file. Lisa or rock5, would you please upload your micromacro and rombot directory so i can try this with the exact same file constellation? i dont get why there are so many different errors, but i´d bet it must have to do something with the files.

And, in advance: Great work!

baroness1234

#76 Post by baroness1234 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 am

got it loading and running using the first set of addresses that rock provided.

targeting is still strange. wont attack mobs correctly yet. targeting address must be off

MiesterMan

#77 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:40 am

rock5 wrote:Eventually, of course we will add support for the 3rd class. First we have to get it working properly. We also need time to see how the 3rd class works. Then we'll decide how we will implement it.

If anyone has already got their 3rd class, it would be nice to get a description of what to expect.
That's why I wanted to post it in it's own thread. :lol:

I had actually updated all of the addresses from the above posts and it seems to be mostly working. Just have to move the macro shortcut over after you start. I'll try revert if I can't get it working but, don't want to lose my custom settings again.

rock5

#78 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 am

For those of you who wanted me to share, here you go.
Attachments
micromacro.zip
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 1420 times

Hexacore

#79 Post by Hexacore » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:07 am

EDITED : thx rock5 it works now like a charm :)
Last edited by Hexacore on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

phxcityslick

#80 Post by phxcityslick » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 am

Rock5: loaded yours over mine and it is working fine.