Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
ataegina

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#541 Post by ataegina » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Good evening, guys.

I've been having the same recurrent problem since the new patch. My bot apparently does not respond to clicks, for instance, doesn't loot, does not accept quests.

The reason I've posted this on miller's ranch post is that I can't seem to bot there at all, because the char does not accept the quest nor does he click in the feedbags.

I have my Macro number settings in numpad, but I guess there is no relation? I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

lisa

#542 Post by lisa » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Have you got click to move enabled in the interface settings?
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

ako ito

#543 Post by ako ito » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:05 am

lisa wrote:
rock5 wrote: Known issues:
  • My MRC_Optimized script is having trouble collecting eggs and occationally hens. I'll have to fix it. I plan on using the new 'player.Stance' to help me. :)
Yeah it's a known issue that is being worked on.

ihave problem in version 657... my character doesn't loot .. then i try version 652 and no problem occur.. i dont know what wrong in my version 657... i have no idea what is 'player.Stance'

rock5

#544 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:28 am

ako ito wrote:ihave problem in version 657... my character doesn't loot .. then i try version 652 and no problem occur.. i dont know what wrong in my version 657... i have no idea what is 'player.Stance'
Are you talking about looting bodies of mobs? What did it say in the micromacro window? Did it say it was trying to loot at least? Did you try versions between 652 and 657? If so what happened?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#545 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:48 am

New version 4.2 is out. It addresses the issues with collecting the eggs. I found it 100% reliable.

Also revision 658 of the bot is out. It may resolve some crashing issues so try it out.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

bokagavrilov

#546 Post by bokagavrilov » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:34 am

rock5 wrote:New version 4.2 is out. It addresses the issues with collecting the eggs. I found it 100% reliable.

Also revision 658 of the bot is out. It may resolve some crashing issues so try it out.

testing it now ^_^ but why it is without speedhack ?

rock5

#547 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:43 am

Sorry I forgot to say, I set the options to not use any hacks by default. If you want to use the hacks just enable them at the top of the file. The speed hack was set to 100 I think.

ako ito

#548 Post by ako ito » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:57 am

rock5 wrote:
ako ito wrote:ihave problem in version 657... my character doesn't loot .. then i try version 652 and no problem occur.. i dont know what wrong in my version 657... i have no idea what is 'player.Stance'
Are you talking about looting bodies of mobs? What did it say in the micromacro window? Did it say it was trying to loot at least? Did you try versions between 652 and 657? If so what happened?

sorry for incomplete detail.. i have problem in collecting egg.....6/10 of are not collected in version 657.. but its ok in looting the body.... but unfortunately 652 in not good in killing mobs. coz party member msg are spamming.. so in miller i use 652 and in killing mobs i use 657... i will try 658 soon.. regading your next post version 4.2?? what is it?? new version of rombot?? where i can get it?

ako ito

#549 Post by ako ito » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 am

ako ito wrote:
rock5 wrote:

sorry for incomplete detail.. i have problem in collecting egg.....6/10 of are not collected in version 657.. but its ok in looting the body.... but unfortunately 652 in not good in killing mobs. coz party member msg are spamming.. so in miller i use 652 and in killing mobs i use 657... i will try 658 soon.. regading your next post version 4.2?? what is it?? new version of rombot?? where i can get it?

got it http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=1478... ahh.. new version of miller

ataegina

#550 Post by ataegina » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:44 pm

lisa wrote:Have you got click to move enabled in the interface settings?
yes, Lisa, I do. This just began happening after the patch.

booting1

#551 Post by booting1 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:06 am

after the last update of revision and micromacro -1.02

after three chickens were fed the player runs to the chicken hut stands in front of the chickens.

in micromarco stands

clearing target

and that's it then he does nothing more

i manually click on a chicken then the bot is working on, until there are again three chickens back then is everything.

clearing target

and all stops

Antha

#552 Post by Antha » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:21 pm

same problem before the update today
Sorry for my english I'm french and I use google translation.

Nevex

#553 Post by Nevex » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:13 pm

I installed it and its having issues with eggs still. Occasionally it will just stop at the eggs and just not do anything.

Edit: Latest version 662 and 1.0 Beta 1 and the latest scripts downloaded form this thread.

lisa

#554 Post by lisa » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:55 pm

this post has good advice, use it
here
Nevex wrote:1.0 Beta 1
That isn't the latest version of Micromacro, you need to definately follow those instructions.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

Nevex

#555 Post by Nevex » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:48 pm

lisa wrote:this post has good advice, use it
here
That isn't the latest version of Micromacro, you need to definately follow those instructions.
My mistake I meant 1.02 beta 1 before. It just gets stuck on them eggs. I can personally click the eggs no problem.

Nevex

#556 Post by Nevex » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Nevex wrote:
lisa wrote:this post has good advice, use it
here
My mistake I meant 1.02 beta 1 before. It just gets stuck on them eggs. I can personally click the eggs no problem.
Some more info for you Lisa. When it stops is random. Yesterday it would stop after 1 -3 sets of eggs loots. Just now it went 4 then got stuck on the 5th set.

lisa

#557 Post by lisa » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:18 pm

try the files in my profile.

Tooney

#558 Post by Tooney » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi Rock5 & Lisa.

I've noticed the bot can stop for a long time in this loop....

Code: Select all

repeat
					yrest(500)
					player:update()
					egg = player:findNearestNameOrId({112958,114931}, nil, eggEvalFunc)
				until egg
It just stands there even though an egg is clearly available. One time I clicked the egg and it gathered it manually. So I added some debug to hopefully help you out. (Results Attached).

Code: Select all

local starttime = os.clock();				

local filename = getExecutionPath() .. "/logs/EggLog.log";
				local file, err = io.open(filename, "a+");
				local lookcount = 1;

repeat
					file:write(lookcount .. " ");
					yrest(500)
					player:update()
					egg = player:findNearestNameOrId({112958,114931}, nil, eggEvalFunc)
					lookcount = lookcount + 1;
				until egg

file:write("\n");
				local timediff = string.format ("%4.1f", os.clock()- starttime);
				file:write("Total time for egg is " .. timediff .. " secs.\n")
				file:close();
Mostly it loops round about nine times. The time it got stuck it looped 500+
Hope it helps. I'm at rev 662, with the latest micromacro and 4.2 Milller

Regards.
Attachments
EggLogSend.log
(2.22 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

Tooney

#559 Post by Tooney » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:42 pm

It's okay I can figure out what's going on.
The only egg left is in the ignore list. Once the Timeout occurs the egg drops out of the ignore list and is harvested.

Nevex

#560 Post by Nevex » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Tooney wrote:It's okay I can figure out what's going on.
The only egg left is in the ignore list. Once the Timeout occurs the egg drops out of the ignore list and is harvested.
So you figured it out?