Experience + Talentpoints

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Ego95

Experience + Talentpoints

#1 Post by Ego95 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:23 am

Does anyone have got an offset for +Experience and +Talentpoint buffs?

Thank you :)

rock5

Re: Experience + Talentpoints

#2 Post by rock5 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:50 am

What do you mean?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:19 am

The bonus you get from house items, I did a long time ago, I'd have to look it up again.

K got it, official, "may" be different on older clients.

Int values.
XP = charClassInfoBase + 0xC84
TP = charClassInfoBase + 0xC88
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Ego95

#4 Post by Ego95 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you :)

Cannot test it today, but I don't talk about house bonus, but about pets that give you a percentage of exp and tp. Like the young zodiac pet which gives +20% exp, tp and drop. Somewhere there is a point at which the exp and tp rate drops down. Some people say if you get more then +350% exp or tp it will decrase, some people say, you can have up to 500% without getting any disadvantages.

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:02 am

xp is a float at
addresses.playerCraftLevelBase + 0xCFC

luck is a float at
addresses.playerCraftLevelBase + 0xD00

pure guess is TP would be + 0xCF8, I don't have any TP pots to use to test it.

code example

Code: Select all

memoryReadRepeat("float", getProc(), addresses.playerCraftLevelBase + 0xCFC)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

noobbotter

#6 Post by noobbotter » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:31 am

So, what would it take to get +300% XP/TP during non xp event (Using guildacastle, house, pets, pots, or whatever else)? Looking primarily for killing mobs, not for quest turnins. I decided to create a warmage and need to get a mage class from 1 to as high as possible. Preferably at least 60. I know with just xp/tp pots and party xp pot, I can tosh a level 1 to 50 (3 or 4 bugs) in about an hour. But then it would take another hour to get to 55 probably. Just want to cut down the time as much as possible.

lisa

#7 Post by lisa » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:36 pm

yeah you get to a point where questing is much faster than power leveling in Tosh mobs.
At lvl 50 Xavier is probably best xp until you run out of quests, then head to TH and it gets slower as xp is less per quest.

Ego95

#8 Post by Ego95 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:16 am

Problem is that I need to farm tosh because I did all quests ingame, really everything and I have got 6 classes which all need to get to 85 :)

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:21 am

That's the problem with having too many classes, not enough quests. I suspect you will never get them all to 85. 50 or 60 maybe but not 85. Too much XP is needed.

Here are some numbers on how much xp you need.
http://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Experience_Chart

What's the most xp you can get from killing a mob? Divide that into 1,668,030,660. That's how many mobs you have to kill. Per class! Of course at lower levels you would be making less xp off lower level mobs.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

ZZZZZ

#10 Post by ZZZZZ » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:45 am

Its not too hard in toshe. With the recent helping hands i know somebody that plvled a character to 85/85 from 0 on official server. Takes a while but there are ways to get decent XP at all levels in tosh.

Ego95

#11 Post by Ego95 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Yeah, I remember someone leveling my secondary class from 80 to 82 in about 2 hours. So with much work it's possible.