One click bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
wps

Re: One click bot

#21 Post by wps » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 am

lisa wrote: VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
removing the model.fdb file removes ALL models, this includes buildings, so if you need to actually travel on a building then you need to put the model file back, That includes cities like varanas, it is basically a floating model and without the model.fdb file you will not be able to do anything in varanas.

For this quest though you walk on the actual ground and don't need to walk ontop of any models, so as my picture shows all models are removed and it works fine.
I tried the Rock's Ultra model files, and that batch command do not change the model.fdb.
The first run of KS is fine.
The next 4 times crashed in 10 minutes, and all came with death penalties.
Maybe it's because I'm using WIN XP, the modeling is not stable,
and the RAM released did not re-allocate by Windows even using CleanMEM at 5 mins interval.

So I'm using normal client running KS, and the low level party member is in the modeling client.
At least it's better than using two normal clients.

rock5

Re: One click bot

#22 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:16 am

wps wrote:the modeling is not stable
Which is the main reason why I don't use it or don't support it anymore.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro