rombot borked?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rooster1620

rombot borked?

#1 Post by rooster1620 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:06 am

hi peoples, i r back. i have been gone from the botting community for a while now since the tards screwed golden eggs over. well now i am back. fresh install of RoM, tortoise svn, MM, and the rombot files(did all the svn updating crap too). made my profile for my character and i get this crap

i run the "rom/update.lua" like it says and get this

so i do the second thing it says and run "rom/bot.lua update" and get this

so i use the "exit" command and get this

I am running windows xp home 32 bit edition, micromacro v 1.02 beta 4, rombot v 3.29 rev 725

I do not know what i am doing wrong, please help.
I Hope I have provided enough information so that I may get assistance...thnx

rock5

Re: rombot borked?

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:42 am

Hm... The addresses are still good and rom/update works for the current client. So seeing as rom/update failed, my guess is you are playing an old client? What version client is it?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rooster1620

#3 Post by rooster1620 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm

not sure what you are talking, about how do i find it?

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 pm

bottom right of launcher
Attachments
version.png
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rooster1620

#5 Post by rooster1620 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 am

o that client version..well i am running the newest download of the client full patched so yea 5.0.0.2545en slim client just downloaded and installed it abt 20 minutes before i made this topic

rooster1620

#6 Post by rooster1620 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:07 am

OMFG i feel like such a tard. i forgot to put the igf folder in rom addon directory. its late so not gonna test it right now but will in abt 6 hours when i wake up. i hope that was the prob.....thnx for your sig line lisa

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:40 am

rooster1620 wrote:OMFG i feel like such a tard. i forgot to put the igf folder in rom addon directory. its late so not gonna test it right now but will in abt 6 hours when i wake up. i hope that was the prob.....thnx for your sig line lisa
I doubt it. That has it's own error message that clearly says you need to install or update IGF.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:55 am

The updated addresses in the pics match my addresses.lua so it seems to be the latest version of the client.

Did you get micromacro and rombot from this site(updated with SVN) or did you d/l from an outside source?
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rooster1620

#9 Post by rooster1620 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:56 pm

I followed Admin's SVN Instructions. I learned my lesson the first time trying to take shortcuts, took me 3 hours to get it working properly. So yea, i follow the instructions step by step now. and yes i got from this site, onlything i didnt was the scattered wood dailies waypoint i got off rompros.com

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm probably repeating myself but it's the only thing we can say. I can see that you are using 725 from your initial pic but the bot thinks the addresses are wrong and update.lua doesn't work. That can only mean 1 of 2 things. Either not all files were updated properly or the client is a different version than the bot expects. In the first case doing a "SVN Update" followed by a "TortoiseSVN/Revert" should fix it. In the second case you have to find the version of the bot that matches the client.

I can maybe think of 1 other reason why the addresses wouldn't work and that is if you are playing some private server whos client is so modified that the addresses don't work, although that's probably unlikely.

Now it's up to you to decide which of these is the case. If it's none of them, as in, you are using client 5.0.0.2545 and you are playing on a regular server and you have done an "SVN Update" followed by a "TortoiseSVN/Revert", and it still behaves the same, then we are not going to be able to help you because then the arror just doesn't make sense.

rooster1620

#11 Post by rooster1620 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:56 am

thnx all, got it working. completely uninstalled/reinstalled mm rombot and bots of magic seems to be working ok, still laggy as fuk tho. so thnc again. o and rock not a private server, us/osha forever (or until i can afford guild wars 2)