Rock5's ToDo list

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Rock5's ToDo list

#61 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 am

Whoop! I'm finally officially finished moving all my stuff from my old place. The real eastae guys came and took some pictures and it's ready to rent. I'm so excited. Maybe now I'll start getting some money comming in. :D
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#62 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:55 am

awesome, sounds like good news =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Germangold

#63 Post by Germangold » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:39 am

thumps up!

sfko

#64 Post by sfko » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Just found this funny...
Target is toO strong. More HP thAn player....

rock5

#65 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm currently working revamping how the skills are used but I'm putting it on hold while I play a bit of Runes of Magic during this bonus xp/tp week.

Finally spent most of yesterday doing all th quests in Xaviera. Damned if I didn't go up 2 levels! :D I went from part way through level 62 to nearly half way through 64. Some of the quests were giving me over a million xp!

Today I'm going to see if I can beat that. I've started in the Land Of Malevolence(which I never been to before). I've done all the initial quests. Still had some time before 6am CEST so I continued doing quests until Fireboot Fortress in Redhill Mountains.

Now it's time so I'm going to start turning in quests and doing other quest on my way back. The quests are like 3-4 times the xp so I'm expecting A LOT more leveling. I'll let you know how I go later today.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#66 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:12 am

On XP weekends it's also a good idea to buy some reset tickets and head to the butterflies.
Get a raid together and use portals to the quest giver and middle area of butterflies, you can literally do 10 daily quests in a couple of minutes for 5.2mil xp if 2X xp.
The only issue is who does the portal, 95% of people will just want to leech off others but there will be that 5% who cast the portals for everone to use.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#67 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:52 am

Damn, ran out of quests. Had to start heading down Land of Malevolance. Did a few more quests but died twice. That's over 1000 Phirius Coins gone. Luck I got lots of them. I'm only about a quater of the way through 66 so not yet a full 2 levels. I'll have to look elsewhere. Most high level zones have had all the easy quests done. Maybe I could head over to the land of opportunity but that's like level 15 isn't it? Looks like I never did Dust Devil Canyon. Maybe I should head there. I'll check some of the quest xp levels and decide.

I'm not into daily tickets because they cost diamonds. I only use diamonds when I really have to.

lisa

#68 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:17 am

I tend to buy resets with gold, if you can't buy diamonds from AH with gold then someone who has diamonds can gift you the reset and you pay them gold.
Always a risk involved but generally there is a few people who are always selling diamonds and tend to be more trustworthy.

kanta

#69 Post by kanta » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Day after the update, I grabbed my 3rd class and headed over to Coast of Opportunity. Before I even finished the quests in the 2nd newbie zone my 3rd class had reached level 51.

Did any of you get lucky with the special gashas? I managed to get one of the permanent bagslot III tickets on my 7th gasha.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

#70 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Permanent bag slots? I didn't know they existed. That would be something worth spending money on.

kanta

#71 Post by kanta » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Ya, right now on the US servers at least, you can buy certain gashas that have "High Quality Leather Backpack III" as a possible item. Not a guaranteed reward though. My wife hasn't gotten one after 12 gashas and is still trying while they are on sale.

http://www.runesdatabase.com/item/20669 ... ckpack-iii
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

#72 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:01 am

Ok, the kids are finally gone after the last few days they have been here, so my time is finally my own again. *sigh of relief*

Here is a list of issues that have cropped up, during that time, that I need to deal with.
  • Fix INV_MAX_SLOTS error when buying bag. link Done.
  • "item.lua:211: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'itemInfoAddress' <a nil value>". I don't know what's causing it yet, though. link Might have been fixed with 615.
  • Fix leveling up skills. Probably re-add skillsnum and skilltab. link
  • Why are some skills not being used. link
  • Remove distance limit to findNearestNameOrId. link Done.

Is that everything? If I missed anything I said I was going to fix, please let me know.

lisa

#73 Post by lisa » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:03 am

•If the currently casting skill is the same as the last skill cast (and it's an instant cast and has no cooldown) then make it cast faster (spamming)
Since they made every skill use global cooldown now, I don't see this happening =(

r4cer

#74 Post by r4cer » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:43 am

Is there a new version of RoM Bot? I tried updating but it says to install the new version... :)

rock5

#75 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:07 pm

r4cer wrote:Is there a new version of RoM Bot? I tried updating but it says to install the new version... :)
That is not relevant to the topic. Please start a new topic and give the exact error message you are receiving.

Edit: Nevermind. I see that you already have.

rubenr

#76 Post by rubenr » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Mmmm... a "detect speed" would be nice, to always increase 6 or 7 points the speed without the knockback.

rock5

#77 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:46 pm

rubenr wrote:Mmmm... a "detect speed" would be nice, to always increase 6 or 7 points the speed without the knockback.
We've had speed for a long time. Check "player.Speed".

And, sorry to everyone, I haven't been keeping this list up to date.

Romplayer

#78 Post by Romplayer » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:50 pm

could u make an option in the userprofile.xml to select the worst Phirus Potion?
I don't see the point in automatically using the best potion as to save bagspace by using the worst potion on up to the best as they run out esp. on long botting periods. And maybe include the worst dual hp/mp potion as a worst potion option. i.e. use all phirus A potions -> phirus A special water-> phirus B potion -> phirus B special water -> phirus C potion -> phirus C special water, etc. And if u pop the mana ones i.e. phirus A elixer -> phirus B elixer -> phirus C elixer -> phirus C special water, etc. I know its kinda a waste but with doing the minigames i seem to get stacks of phirus A's that pile up.

lisa

#79 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:44 pm

I set it up so phirius pots were worst case scenario, so was set to 40% hp and use best phirius. So if you are using a lot of them then you are struggling to bot what you set it to bot. So maybe have more normal potions in your bags and set the normal potion usage a higher % so you take them more regularly.

Also using a 20% phirius pot when you have 40% hp will boost a little but not enough to keep you going.

Another thing you can do is set an onskillcast in your profile and have it check HP and use a specific pot, like 20% hp when you are at 60% hp, this will top you up again and should work with normal pots to keep you alive.

End of the day it all comes down to your profile settings and what you are bottng.

Romplayer

#80 Post by Romplayer » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:56 pm

well, my bot doesn't struggle, rarely would i need a phirus potion and a 20% potion would work just fine but instead it auto pops my 40% or better worst off is that they are rarer drops of higher lvl potions. 20% is common so common i vendor or drop them. I understand that when botting bosses it helps to use the 40% or better but when not fighting bosses it wastes the higher C or D potions. Esp. since i use the bot to lvl my defense skill, which means being hit by mobs a lot. It would be great if there were a profile option for phirus worst.