Sharing is Caring lol

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lisa

Sharing is Caring lol

#1 Post by lisa » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:01 pm

About a year ago there was a "glitch" in RoM where you could do your set of daily quests twice a day, once it was made public they did fix it though, eventually.

Well the same "glitch" exists for minigames.

If you do your minigames before midday server you can do it again after midnight server but before the official reset which is around 5 or 6am.
I never did test the timing fully but if you do it before midday and after midnight you will be fine.

So twice a day you can do your shell farming.

I figure I'd share this since I actually don't play much anymore and so I don't get a huge benefit from it.

Expect it to be fixed within a couple of months from this post, they will no doubt see it and start work on fixing it.

Enjoy
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

Re: Sharing is Caring lol

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:54 pm

That would be useful if I am ever up before midday. lol
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kuchen91

#3 Post by kuchen91 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:05 am

Why you dont start your bots automaticly before midday?

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:11 am

kuchen91 wrote:Why you dont start your bots automaticly before midday?
That would involve leaving the PC on all night just do to some shell runs before midday, I save the electricity lol

I rarely play the game now days, my chars get to 1000 shells without me even realising, I've looked back at my shells log to see several chars at 1000 shells for days.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

kuchen91

#5 Post by kuchen91 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 am

you could run millers bots :P

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 am

On my server after 1 hour of being in millers you get whispered by a GM to say "Hi", they seriously don't like botters lol

kuchen91

#7 Post by kuchen91 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:39 am

dont you made the gm notice userfunction? :O
so if they whisper "hi" you should answer "hi" :D

hm i have no problems with banned chars on miller...
but thats also a problem..so many people bot that the prices for 1 stack golden eggs dropped to 2kk -.-

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:47 am

Yeah there is just no value in millers for me, you get 4-5 eggs an hour maximum. So would be like 100-200k gold an hour depending on AH price. I make more then that just farming KS, make a heap more then that if I sold shell stats, would make even more if I farmed merrits.
In the end I rarely play the game anymore so no point trying to get more gold, it just piles up and sits there.

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:48 am

Farm merrits? How do you do that?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#10 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:59 am

instances of lvl 55+ drop merits.

Easiest is DoD first boss, that madman mallen.
Some are farming GC easy mode.

All depends on gear really and how many characters you can bot with at the same time. For a while there I was farming DoD first boss with 4 characters, was very tricky at the time as I had only really started making party bot work, now days it would be very easy to do.

I just don't have the time anymore to actually enjoy the game so I don't see the point for myself to be farming lots of gold.

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:10 am

So they are like mementos? Are there merit vendors? How do you turn merits into gold?

For a second I thought you were talking about seige merits.

lisa

#12 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:14 am

ummmm *goes and hides in corner*

I meant mems lol

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:19 am

Ah I suspected as much. :)

rubenr

#14 Post by rubenr » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 am

Didn't work for me. At least in Sciath Server.