course of terror WP

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: course of terror WP

#201 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:46 am

Guest1234 wrote:[string "..."]:45: attempt to call method 'unfreezeTargetPtr' (a nil value)
Oh yeh, that function isn't used anymore by the bot. That can be removed.

I'll update the first post.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Guest1234

#202 Post by Guest1234 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Thx.

:)

Nero

#203 Post by Nero » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:34 am

Say, that teleport function that you wrote is up to date? Tried to run it twice and client crashed almost instantly. So, is it my fault?

lisa

#204 Post by lisa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 am

make sure you update the swim/fly userfunction.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Nero

#205 Post by Nero » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 am

I meant the teleport one, written by rock5 - sadly, the 'swimmer' had the tendency to uncover quite a bit of nearby seals, and most of my characters die in a few hits from the clowns, so I thought I'd give it a go with rock5's version.

Now that I thought about it - if you are close to the seal without model (yeah, bear with me, once did it with models, and it kinda lies around till now), does it appear automatically in close proximity, or you need to use it yourself? With my model all of those seals except keys and plants look like few stones lying on a ground, but they usually change to what they are when I'm nearby or flying low

lisa

#206 Post by lisa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:57 am

So your saying you have the current swim/fly version from this site and you have tested and know it works?
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

Nero

#207 Post by Nero » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:17 am

Yes, the swimhack works as it's supposed to - I actually use it in a few files outside of malatina, such as skipping 1st boss on KS - but my problem is that while using your waypoint, sometimes it's flying in a way that makes the gate which spawns mobs appear. Seeing as my characters were created to just fly and not to fight, they die easily - so I tried to check rock5's version with teleport function to see if it's different that way.

Additionally, I do not know whether I had an old version or not, but had additional problems with your waypoint file - sometimes it just looted the first key, went to portal, and then on start of round 2 tried to go to the portal right off the bat. Since it takes me about 5 mins manually and I have 9 characters, it is more worthwhile to do it myself - but seeing as it doesn't need to be so, and I'm actually taking exams this year that will pretty much decide the course of my whole life, I'd rather not waste it. Or hell, I could just sleep longer, or walk my dog - I hate those minigames, but like shells too much to leave them alone, so I'm wasting my time on it needlessly.

Edit - just realized that I'm retarded, and when you do not use models, all seals just lie there on the ground and you can fly over them without problems. Will check it tomorrow

rock5

#208 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 am

I use my version, without removing the models, with no problem. Mine never triggers the Void Summoning Seals or whatever they are called. I think Lisas version occationally did but I haven't used it in a long while.

If you fly manually you will still trigger them if you get too close, so be careful.

And if you always crash just as you enter the room it is most likely an old version of the teleport or swim hack, although I think the teleport hack didn't need updating this last patch.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Nero

#209 Post by Nero » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm

This is ridiculous.

I've come back and tried that teleport version (first working usage of teleport function - must've been old after all), and it did CoT faster than I do it manually. Even more, when I've seen that function in action, I've had this strange feeling that my RoM client might feel a little violated after such a script-ownage.

Let me tell you something - that script is the most awesome thing to be in my rom folder.

As you can imagine, I'm quite happy with that waypoint. Thanks for your help guys.

rock5

#210 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 pm

God, I'd be surprised if anyone could do it that fast manually. It does it in like 4 minutes doesn't it? I'm lucky if I do the first room in that time manually. LoL

Nevex

#211 Post by Nevex » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Getting this everytime. crashes rom.

http://prntscr.com/3ld33

jasn

#212 Post by jasn » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Have you updated your swimhack ?
http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 2fc3e5368d

seems like the error is from an old version of it .

got similar problems until i updated.

Nevex

#213 Post by Nevex » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:27 am

I did the file yes.

Rickster

#214 Post by Rickster » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:40 pm

After updating the client to 4.0.4.2456 my client stops with a critical error when running the cot_tele.xml wp file after calling the swimhack in the first room.

I have the actual versions of the speed hacks
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 410#p24410

and the actual wp cot_tele.xml from the first post of this thread
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 632#p23632

Did I miss something?

Ric

lisa

#215 Post by lisa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:00 pm

latest version of swim hack is V1.5 make sure you have that version.

lisa

#216 Post by lisa » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:38 am

got to love how they put a pole directly between malatina and the spawn point after leaving cot, I wonder if it was a pathetic attempt to stop botting lmao

rock5

#217 Post by rock5 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:54 am

New version of cot_tele version 1.7.

Changes are just basically the ideas I used in 'survivalR5'.
  • Changed log - added account and result comment.
  • Added 'charlist' relog option.
  • Added checks for Coins and Shells and free space in inventory before talking to Malatina.
  • Now handles if you get an award when talking to malatina.

Nero

#218 Post by Nero » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 am

Anyone keeps getting problems with going into a portal at the end of each round? It has started happening since last Wendesday, after conservation break. It would just teleport to the last coord, move forward for a sec or so, and when not teleported to the beginning of another round, it'll just stand there till the time's up. Happens regardless of lags.

I've looked through the code, and found this

Code: Select all

function gotogate()
		teleport(nil,nil,75) 			-- go up to height if 75
		teleport(4080,3948.5,75) 		-- teleport to above portal
		teleport(4080,3974,25) 		-- teleport into portal
		player:faceDirection(3.14/2) -- Face forward
		keyboardPress( settings.hotkeys.MOVE_FORWARD.key );
		repeat
			player:update()
			dist = distance(player.X, player.Z, 4081, 3335)
			yrest(700)
		until 100 > dist
		printf("Distance checked and continuing.\n")
	end
I assume that when I'd change it to

Code: Select all

player:faceDirection(3.14/2) -- Face forward
		repeat
			keyboardPress( settings.hotkeys.MOVE_FORWARD.key );
			player:update()
			dist = distance(player.X, player.Z, 4081, 3335)
			yrest(700)
		until 100 > dist
		printf("Distance checked and continuing.\n")
it should fix it? It would be supposed to press the hotkey for a second, then check whether teleport was sucessful (range check), and if not - go forward for another second or so.

Shogun

Client data error, reported to server

#219 Post by Shogun » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:18 am

I get this data error message since a few days. It is reported three times, with big red letters in the client window. I guess following prints are surpressed. Does the client check the y-coordinate since one of the last patches? I'm a little worried. My script is the latest tele version.

rock5

Re: Client data error, reported to server

#220 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:16 am

Shogun wrote:I get this data error message since a few days. It is reported three times, with big red letters in the client window. I guess following prints are surpressed. Does the client check the y-coordinate since one of the last patches? I'm a little worried. My script is the latest tele version.
That happens often for me, even from the beginning.