Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lisa

Re: Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

#161 Post by lisa » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:41 am

rock5 wrote:Probably because there are numerous. This might work.
How I tested it was print the Id of all nearby after I killed the trash. Then added ID to the script instead of name. So Id did actually match the mobs that were spawned. It still completely ignored them. When I used the actual name instead of ID it worked every time. Name just needs changing for different languages is all.

So I don't believe it was an issue of a different Id because of different levels.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#162 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 am

So even when the id was the same, it didn't target them? Strange.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#163 Post by lisa » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:51 am

Exactly, I spent so many tokens trying to make Id work and it just wouldn't. I literally sat there with chars printing pawn Id's and altering code and trying again over and over, spending the entire time just sitting there doing that until the time ran out.
The Id was always the same to by the way, it never changed but then all my chars are 50+

I never tested with all of the Id's listed though, I figure since the Id of the pawn in front of me wasn't working then why try using all the Id's.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#164 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 am

If the id of the pawn right in front of you doesn't work then, yeh, no point in using other ids. It's strange though. When searching, it checks name and Id pretty much at the same time. If the id is correct for the mob in front of you, I can't see how it wouldn't work with the id but it does with the name.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

cokebot

#165 Post by cokebot » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:06 am

I need to change the guardianspirit name an die brown wooden chest name into my language, then the WP, doesn't create errors, but I have another problem my chars find the bizzare machines and the guardianspirits but they don't attack them, as i said i only changed the names.
Some help would be fine.Thx

lisa

#166 Post by lisa » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:10 am

cokebot wrote: but I have another problem my chars find the bizzare machines and the guardianspirits but they don't attack them
Does your bot attack normal mobs outside of Survival? Can you test it by just going and attacking some random mobs?

A few revisions back there was an issue where skills weren't be ing used, it was fixed but you might need to do SVN update and SVN revert.

Jellenser

#167 Post by Jellenser » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:11 am

ok lisa i tested your wp now alot of times .. and after i renamed the mob in the file to german language. it killed all .. also within the time.. BUT afer all plates got digged .. the bot DONt open the chest. it just stop .. u know why?

lisa

#168 Post by lisa » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:29 am

Line 307

Code: Select all

if obj.Name == "Brown wooden chest" then
I should have put a thing at the start to do different name for that aswell, sorry.
I didn't even test if Id worked for chest, it probably would have.

Jellenser

#169 Post by Jellenser » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:43 am

ok where exectly o have to insert this line?

and then it will loot the chests too?

lisa

#170 Post by lisa » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:53 am

what I posted is the code as it is now, you can just do a search in the file and then change the name to suit your language.

cokebot

#171 Post by cokebot » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:44 am

Does your bot attack normal mobs outside of Survival? Can you test it by just going and attacking some random mobs?

A few revisions back there was an issue where skills weren't be ing used, it was fixed but you might need to do SVN update and SVN revert.
I'm using the Revision 670 and it works fine, I only have the problem with this WP

lisa

#172 Post by lisa » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:56 am

cokebot wrote:I'm using the Revision 670 and it works fine, I only have the problem with this WP
Ok so it targets the mobs but doesn't kill them?
Can you copy the text from MicroMacro so I can see what the bot is doing?

If it sees the mobs but just decides not to kill them then the first thing comes to mind is you might have a mob name in profile.

I changed the level difference in the WP, so it can't be that.

cokebot

#173 Post by cokebot » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:04 am

I fixed the problem, I use the WP after another where i use changeOptionMobs, so i added settings.profile.mobs = {""} and now everything is fine.
Thx lisa for this great WP :)

rock5

#174 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Lisa, is 2.2 still the latest version of your file?

Also, isn't it about time you started a thread for your survival script?

lisa

#175 Post by lisa » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Yeah I should I guess, 2.2 is up to date but I will probably have a play with using Id for chests at some stage today and if it works I'll post a V2.3.

Either way I'll make a topic in "Userfunctions, waypoint scripts, etc." section later today.

lisa

#176 Post by lisa » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:16 pm

cokebot wrote:I fixed the problem, I use the WP after another where i use changeOptionMobs, so i added settings.profile.mobs = {""} and now everything is fine.
Thx lisa for this great WP :)
Can you post the names you used and the language, I'll add them in as a comment to the WP.

rock5

#177 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:19 pm

lisa wrote:2.2 is up to date
I was afraid of that. It still doesn't work well enough for me. I might have to have a go at it.

This is what I'm thinking.
1. Make the assumtion "1 hit will be enough for each pod" so hit each pod with only one hit then move on. So basically, find a way to use only one skill from the users list of skills. Not sure yet how I'll deal with AOE skills.
2. Pretty much make the same assumtion with the trash but check if you have aggro. I was thinking maybe "attack nearest mob with one skill and move on, check for aggro, if aggro then kill that mob, then attack the next mob with one skill".
3. Digging the tiles seems the most disapointing step for me. It misses many tiles, it interrupts itself constantly (as if it is clicking too many time) wasting valuable time and doesn't deal with aggro well enough to my liking. I thought I'd try dealing with each tile and what it spawn as it spawns. Might take longer to wait for spawns/bomb/chests to appear but I figure if it's methodical I might save time in the long run. Worth a try. Lisa do you remember how long it would take for the items to appear from your testing?

I also thought I'd make a custom "find aggro mob" function to speed it up because all we really need to check is if a mob has you targeted. We don't need all the other usual checks. I seem to remember something about the post in the middle being targeted. Is that because it targeted you or because the bot saw it as a mob?

lisa

#178 Post by lisa » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:25 pm

1. usually 1 hit should kill the trash at the start, but 1 hit from a staff is slower then an instant cast. P/S as an example, ice blade instant cast with only global cooldown. weapon usually 4 attack speed.
As for aoe it is already set for mages, if mage it will just go round using purgatory and also doing every second tile.

2.Yeah I pretty much copy pasted findenemy and only altered what I wanted to, I left rest as is to give me a chance to go back later and fine tune it.

3. I use fly() before the tele and don't have any issues of missing tiles, also it kills the mob 8/10 times before moving to next tile. It's possible I changed code but didn't change version number. Can't say for sure.

4. Ohh there was no 4 lol

i put this much lower on my priority list, as is it manages to do the event but making it do the event efficiently will take some time for fine tuning and will also require checking the character skills every time. So basically customising it for most class combinations, I didn't want to spend that much time on it lol.

You are more then welcome to pick up the gauntlet or anyone else for that matter. The basis is there for the most part.

rock5

#179 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:52 pm

1. I'm not talking about white damage
rock5 wrote:So basically, find a way to use only one skill from the users list of skills
. I'm talking about using only one skill then moving on without waiting to see if hp = 0.
2. Yes, but it still wait's for the mob to be dead.
3. I tried it with fly. Still had problems. So do you remember how long it would take for the items to appear, after digging the tile, from your testing?

Also, do you remember what the targeting issue was with the center pillar?

lisa

#180 Post by lisa » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:08 am

I knew I missed something lol

takes 1-1.5 seconds for mobs to spawn.

For the malatina's wand, there is actually 2 of them, 1 is there permanantly and you can see it all the time. There is another which appears when it does the knockdown aoe and the one that appears is like a normal mob, red name. So if the bot is looking for enemies in that 1-2 seconds where the mob malatinas wand appears the bot will try to attack it, it takes no damage and so it keeps trying to attack until that wand dissappears or until bot times out.

I was going to add in to the findenemy an ignore for the wand, that was the easiest solution I came up with.
The knockdown doesn't put you in combat but if you are being attacked by another mob then you are in combat and at that point it will try to attack the wand. It doesn't happen often but it does happen.