My bot is not buying potions

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
mrkheaven

My bot is not buying potions

#1 Post by mrkheaven » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 am

Code: Select all

<!-- Shopping options, how many of what do you want to keep in your inventory -->
		<option name="HEALING_POTION" 		value="99" />
		<option name="MANA_POTION" 			value="99" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="ARROW_QUIVER" 		value="0" /> 			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="THROWN_BAG" 			value="0" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="POISON" 				value="0" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
this is how its set in my profile .he says shopping but nothing happens.sorry for the lame question...

Second I would like to thank you all for making this possible.

rock5

Re: My bot is not buying potions

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:13 am

How many potions do you already have in your inventory.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:38 am

Hmm it's working for me. what bot version are you using?
what lvl pots are you trying to buy?
names of the potions would be good too.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

mrkheaven

#4 Post by mrkheaven » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Omg I feel ridiculous...He is trying to buy potions with money I don't have...
I've started a new account to learn how to bot and forgot I don't have any money.Sorry for wasting your time.
I have to say its the first time I do anything like this.I've never seen scripts or commands (or whatever) and I enjoy it very much. Actually I enjoy it more then the game itself for now xD

To avoid future noob questions and cluttering the forum - Is there anyone who would like to communicate with me true PM?
Thank you all very much.

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Nothing wrong with making posts that may or may not turn out silly, I do it all the time ;)

I tend to not do things through PM as it only benefits 1 person, would prefer the forum to be where everyone can learn from others =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm

There was a bug in the update script which caused the money address to get messed up if you used it. It is corrected now. I'm not entirely certain, but I think that since that is fixed, it shouldn't try buying potions unless you have the money for it.