rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Autologin revisited

#121 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:44 pm

lisa wrote:I keep getting stuck at the region selection, doesn't it work anymore?
What do you mean? When does it get stuck at the selection screen? When auto logging in? When changing characters? What are your accountlogin.lua settings?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#122 Post by lisa » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 pm

I start RoM with NoCheckVersion, it logs into the account and then sits there at the "Select Server" screen. I'm sure it used to log in totally last time I used it, maybe a month ago

Code: Select all

fastLoginAutoLogin=true
fastLoginUser="XXX"
local fastLoginPass="XXX"
fastLoginAutoEnter=true
fastLoginChrSel=1
fastLoginRegSel=1
fastLoginRelog=true
fastLoginNoZoom=false
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#123 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:13 am

lisa wrote:I start RoM with NoCheckVersion, it logs into the account and then sits there at the "Select Server" screen. I'm sure it used to log in totally last time I used it, maybe a month ago

fastLoginAutoLogin=true
fastLoginUser="XXX"
local fastLoginPass="XXX"
fastLoginAutoEnter=true
fastLoginChrSel=1
fastLoginRegSel=1
fastLoginRelog=true
fastLoginNoZoom=false
With those exact same settings, it works fine for me. Are you sure you aren't using a new account that you haven't saved the default server yet? Or maybe it somehow forgot the server and needs to be selected again? Does it still bring up the characters in the background or is it actually waiting for you to select a server first?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#124 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:11 am

sits waiting for me to select server, if I do it manually it then loads the character.

Tried it on several accounts all of which have atleast 4 chars that are 20+

If nothing has changed for the code that does that then I may have changed some RoM settings, I'll check those out.

Yeah you were right I hadn't ticked save server on any of the accounts lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

firedice

#125 Post by firedice » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 pm

anyone figure a way to get it to type in the secondary password yet? I think i know, just i dont know how to make it into the script

rock5

#126 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:05 pm

I think there is a problem with the addon because if you remove it and start the game, it doesn't ask for the password.

Probably the addon files should be updated to be more like the current version of those files in the game to stop the password query from popping up.

lisa

#127 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:22 pm

I just logged on 4 of my accounts and didn't get asked for secondary password once. Used the aulogin a few times just to test aswell and it worked fine.
Maybe the people getting asked for secondary password have had it reset during the patch process??

swietlowka

#128 Post by swietlowka » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 am

nope, i didnt reset it, and it asks me each time i login...

rock5

#129 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 am

Me too. Maybe not 100% of the time but most of the time. Haven't been able to ascertain a pattern.

lisa

#130 Post by lisa » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 pm

bot not continueing after logging next character.

sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")
         sendMacro("Logout();"); yrest(3*60*1000) -- wait 3m for next character to load

-- Re-initialize player
         player = CPlayer.new();
	player:update();  yrest(1000);
	setupMacros();

settings.load();
	printf("Loaded character " .. player.Name .. "");
        settings.loadProfile(player.Name); -- Profile name
         yrest (4000)

loadPaths("1-10human/travel1-10"); -- First script
It logs out, logs in next character on account, it waits the time, looks like it loads the next WP but then it just sits there.

Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "}LoginNextToon=true;a={".
Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "Logout();".
We read the hotkey settings from your bindings.txt file C:\XXX\Runes of Magic\bindings.txt instead of using the settings.xml file.
Loaded character XXX MACRO Test: ok
Ranged skill found: SCOUT_AUTOSHOT
We change the option 'MAX_TARGET_DIST' from '200' to '150'.
We change the option 'WAYPOINT_DEVIATION' from '0' to '0'.
Not sure why it just sits there. Any ideas?

nothing wrong with the WP

<onLoad><![CDATA[

changeProfileOption("MAX_TARGET_DIST", 150);
		changeProfileOption("WAYPOINT_DEVIATION", 0);

]]></onLoad>

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-4048" z="-8283" y="242">

if player.Level == 1 then 
		loadPaths("1-10human/start");
	end
	</waypoint>

WP has more to it just posting the first bit.

rock5

#131 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

It does the 'onLoad' part of the waypoint file but doesn't go to the first waypoint. Hmm... maybe it thinks it's in wander mode?

lisa

#132 Post by lisa » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 pm

It shouldn't think it's on wander.

<waypoints type="TRAVEL" >
Seems like the profile isn't being loaded to me. I'm still testing it out, last time I got it to start doing the WP but when it got to mobs it just ignored them totally, didn't even attempt to attack.
Possible it thought the character was still same lvl as the last character and so didn't attack the low lvles?

Worked it out, it wasn't attacking as last WP had mobs set to a mob (forgot to remove it) and I removed the reseting mobs to kill all.

I worked out why the bot was just sitting there. It was sending a macro to use UseBagItem(3), no idea why it was doing that. It was just hitting that macro constantly over and over. Isn't even an item in slot3. Might be possible the MACRO didn't get set properly last time I loaded the character. Also might be possible that trying to setupMacros(); after new character has loaded is messing with it. Really not sure why it is doing it.

sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")
         sendMacro("Logout();"); yrest(3*60*1000) -- wait 3m for next character to load

-- Re-initialize player
        player = CPlayer.new();
	player:update();  yrest(1000);
	setupMacros();

settings.load();
	printf("Loaded character " .. player.Name .. "");
	player:update();
        settings.loadProfile("" .. player.Name .. ""); -- Profile name
         yrest (4000)
	player:update();
added some more player updates, this is working but occasionally I get that sitting there hitting MACRO over and over on new character. I'm going with the macro key not being setup properly from last time I logged character.

rock5

#133 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:01 am

setupMacros() should execute as part of loadProfiles I think?

Are you sure, with all your messing around, you haven't broken something? Or maybe you've forgotten about some hidden code somewhere like in profile event?

Also "yrest(3*60*1000)" is obsolete. I'd use "waitForLoadingScreen()" so it doesn't waste any time waiting.

lisa

#134 Post by lisa » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:46 am

Only files I've adjusted from current version are skills and giftbags in database folder. Rest is all green SVN rev 569.

The current userfunctions I have shouldn't be affecting it, only mention of using MACRO in any of my functions is for swapping class, which runs smoothly and is only used within WP not used in any profiles.
All profiles are made with my createprofile and I can't see any errors in them to cause this.

I'm still testing atm, initial tests show it was only doing it for the characters I did a quick load on. I loaded new character, ran createprofile then did rom/bot.lua and after the MACRO was set I killed bot and logged next char.
For some reason I couldn't get my createprofile to set the MACRO, might just see if I can get that going then it won't be an issue anymore.

I changed the yrest to waitForLoadingScreen() like you suguested =)

rock5

#135 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:58 am

Are you saying you have your own function for setting up the macro? loadProfile() does run setupMacro(). Maybe they are conflicting?

lisa

#136 Post by lisa » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:57 am

Nah I tried to add into my createprofile for it to also setupmacro. It was a while ago and I haven't gone back for another look at it.
Would just be easier if while creating the profile I also set up the MACRO aswell, that way I know each character is ready to go regardless.

Alkaiser

#137 Post by Alkaiser » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 am

I'm experiencing a strange movement problem after two or three characters cycle through. I have an account with 8 characters running a charge farm script. It seems that after cycling to the third character and beyond, the bot starts moving erratically, sometime overrunning a waypoint and even getting stuck running in circles around a waypoint... really odd. If I stop the bot at this point and restart it, movement is back to normal. Something seems to be 'degrading' after every character switch.

Also, in the console while running waypoints, I see "Distance break" often... not sure what that means.

rock5

#138 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:18 am

Runes of Magic does not manage memory too well. If you have a script that changes characters or teleports or that sort of thing it will degrade over time. There's not much you can do except try to reduce your memory usage so it lasts longer.

Alkaiser

#139 Post by Alkaiser » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 am

rock5 wrote:Runes of Magic does not manage memory too well. If you have a script that changes characters or teleports or that sort of thing it will degrade over time. There's not much you can do except try to reduce your memory usage so it lasts longer.
Well, whatever it is, stopping the bot with ctrl-L and restarting it seems to alleviate the problem. Is there any way to automate stopping and restarting rombot?

EDIT: I've switched to a much faster PC, and it seems like this problem is far less prevalent. In fact, I can run 6 clients smoothly with a Core i7 and 8GB of RAM.

berzer

#140 Post by berzer » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:29 pm

autologin is working great :)

just one problem:when I manually logout and try to relog to another char it auto reloging to previous char . I have to shut down game and restart from acc menu. Is it possible to manual relog with autlogin on?