Which parameters are server-side, which client-side?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
bomba

Which parameters are server-side, which client-side?

#1 Post by bomba » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:23 am

I've got a question. Can you tell me which parameters in RoM are server-sided and which are client-sided? I mean what we can change;] I know that we can increase our speed, we can see hidden rouges, we can climb, we can fly, we can teleport. Is there something else? Maybe is there any possibility to make our char invisible or smth like that, because I know that damages, gold, diamonds - these are server-sided and we can do nothing with them.

Athlon

Re: Which parameters are server-side, which client-side?

#2 Post by Athlon » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:53 am

bomba wrote:I've got a question. Can you tell me which parameters in RoM are server-sided and which are client-sided? I mean what we can change;] I know that we can increase our speed, we can see hidden rouges, we can climb, we can fly, we can teleport. Is there something else? Maybe is there any possibility to make our char invisible or smth like that, because I know that damages, gold, diamonds - these are server-sided and we can do nothing with them.

I didn't even know that we could teleport. How did you manage this feat?

Giram

#3 Post by Giram » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 am

I think bomba is talking about Romeos multihack that can do those.

Micromacro / rombot can only play game for you and does not provied those abilities on multihack.

Tsutomu

#4 Post by Tsutomu » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 am

Would be interesting if RoMBot would give us the possibility to use increase/decrease speed, swimhack-fly, and wallclimb. Setting on and off those from within a waypoint file is just unhuman-unbot superpower. I just posted few mins ago a topic concerning this, and if some of advanced users can do something about it it would be great.
I think now that multihack cannot work with rombot, so it 3 more addreses to be updated from memory with every RoM update. I wish i had an insight i'd do it myself as this is very usefull and powerfull.
Think of increased speed, skipping bosses by automated fly etc. would be very very interesting and powerfull.
Who praises the idea?

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:54 am

Rombot is about automation not hacking so I don't think it will ever have built in functions for using hacks. You could always create a userfunction though.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro