Secret Garden Ideas

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Secret Garden Ideas

#41 Post by rock5 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Hm... so the chests are visible before the event starts? You want to do all calculation before starting the event? Then you can still just do distance checks to the path points at the start Eg.

Code: Select all

local ol = CObjectList()
ol:update()
for __, o in pairs(ol.Objects) do
    if o.Id == 123536 then
        for k,v in pairs(path) do
            if v.Chests == nil or 4 > #v.Chests then
                if 50 > distance(o,v) then
                    v.Chests = v.Chests or {}
                    table.insert(v.Chests,o)
                    break
                end
            end
        end
    end
end
Then you would end up with 4 chests per path point and need only move to the path point then loot the 4 attached chests. You could even have the above code skip path points that already have 4 chests attached thereby reducing the necessary distance checks. Here, I did it for you. If you are using a path that goes between 2 chests instead of 4 then just change the 4 to a 2.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

ZZZZZ

#42 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:18 pm

I made my waypoint for specifically level 1 alts. Added in this to delete everything except the keys/chests and charges, i'll open the chests etc when the event finishes xD

Code: Select all

function clearAll()
  keepItemId = {206824, 243215, 203178, 203487, 208932, 202928, 202929, 202930, 243216}
	inventory:update()
	for i = 61,240 do
		throwItem = true
		local item = inventory.BagSlot[i]
		for i = 1, #keepItemId do
			if item.Id == keepItemId[i] then
				throwItem = false
				print("Will not delete: "..item.Name.."");
				break
			end
		end
		if throwItem == true and item.Id ~= 0 then
			item:delete()
			--print("Deleting: "..item.Name.."");
		end
	end
end
I need to figure out a 'neater' way of finding Jamie....I have like 20 waypoints currently and a function determines what path to take to get to him...but its hella messy, need to try and condense it down to a single function, eliminating all the waypoints :/ Other than that I have run 40+ lvl 1's through averaging 43 chests in total.

lisa

#43 Post by lisa » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:38 am

Where is this "Jamie", so far someone has said "just round the corner" but that could be anywhere.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

ZZZZZ

#44 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:31 am

He is walking around out front of Chaos Vortex.

ninjazero

#45 Post by ninjazero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:29 am

The problem with Jamie is that he walks/runs around the area and is sometimes in the hallways on each side. I've been doing a distance check as i run down the hallway to see if he is in the open area and then run to each hallway and distance check if he is there. I've got a messy file as well since I've had to set up different return paths so I don't get stuck behind a wall in each hallway. I haven't implemented yet a way to see what direction he is in and skip the rest of the location checks.
Attachments
NPC
NPC

ZZZZZ

#46 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:26 am

I'll upload mine in a sec. Its really messy and probably 101 ways to improve it but it works....so idc xD

This is my version of the waypoint. Settings are at the top of the file. Not even sure if the Garden will still be there after maint though xD
SecretGarden.xml
(11.37 KiB) Downloaded 344 times

lisa

#47 Post by lisa » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:57 am

their post said 2 weeks, so i would assume it has 1 more week to go.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

ZZZZZ

#48 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:38 am

Is there any way to check for Refining Gems? I tried item:isType("Refining Gem") etc. If there isnt already a check for such a thing, is it possible to get info from the tooltip?

lisa

#49 Post by lisa » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:18 am

you can find all the isType in
rom/cache/itemtypestable.lua

ZZZZZ

#50 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:24 am

Oh wow. Did not know that O.o That'll make soooo many things easier, thank you!

~~ Is it possible to read the tooltip though? I now have my bag clean function opening chests and moving the Refining Gems to IS bag, but is it possible to make a log of all +20 level 90 jewels specifically?

lisa

#51 Post by lisa » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:01 am

ZZZZZ wrote:but is it possible to make a log of all +20 level 90 jewels specifically?
That is only 3 items, just use the 3 Ids, if it was 10+ items then for sure but only 3 items I'd just use Id's.
Hmm or maybe it's 4, either way 4 is not many.

latino18fr

#52 Post by latino18fr » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:03 am

Hello i use your last WP have this issue?

No return path with default naming SecretGarden_return.xml found.
We use the normal waypoint path SecretGarden.xml now.
Waypoint #16 is closer then #1. Hence we start with waypoint #16.
GM detection started
We changed the option 'LOOT_ALL' from 'false' to 'true'.
Forced waypoint type 'TRAVEL' set by user.
We changed the option 'AUTO_ELITE_FACTOR' from '5' to '1000'.
The game client did not crash.
2:55pm - [string "..."]:11: attempt to call global 'SetCharList' (a nil value)

lisa

#53 Post by lisa » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:13 am

This topic is a sort of a work in progress so I wouldn't expect any posted WP to work perfectly just yet.

There has been 2 posted in the topic though, do you mean the one by ninjazero or the one by ZZZZZ ?

ZZZZZ

#54 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:25 am

2:55pm - [string "..."]:11: attempt to call global 'SetCharList' (a nil value) would be an error with their CharList layout wouldn't it? And both the waypoints work. I with my waypoint I run 3 clients and each get almost 40 chests a game + the keys from Jamie. I just start them with a batch file and walk away and come back after the 50+ alts are done.

lisa

#55 Post by lisa » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:49 am

ZZZZZ wrote:: attempt to call global 'SetCharList' (a nil value) would be an error with their CharList layout wouldn't it
Except looking at the prints it also shows that it started at waypoint 16 as it was closer and then went to change char without even doing the event, so by knowing which WP it was that can also be addressed ;)

But yes the actual error is in the
SetCharList

rock5

#56 Post by rock5 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:02 am

SetCharList is a function in the LoginNextChar userfunction. If it says it's nil then you don't have LoginNextChar userfunction installed. That or you wrote "SetCharList = nil" somewhere deleting the function.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

latino18fr

#57 Post by latino18fr » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:08 am

ok i just use ZZZZ's WP and i use just 1 count

markd

#58 Post by markd » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:48 am

I track the chests and jade keys with this:

function checkRelog()
-- Log result
local filename = getExecutionPath() .. "/logs/Chest.log";
local file, err = io.open(filename, "a+");
if file then
file:write("Name: " ..string.format("%-10s",player.Name ).. " \tDate: " .. os.date() .. " Level " ..player.Level..
" Chest - " .. inventory:getItemCount(206824).. " Key - " .. inventory:getItemCount(243215).. ".\n" )
file:close();
end
end

and the jewels with this:

function checkRelog()
-- Log result
local filename = getExecutionPath() .. "/logs/Jewels.log";
local file, err = io.open(filename, "a+");
if file then
file:write("Name: " ..string.format("%-10s",player.Name ).. " \tDate: " .. os.date() .. " Level " ..player.Level..
" Star - " .. inventory:getItemCount(242723).. " Moon - " .. inventory:getItemCount(242724).. " Sun - " .. inventory:getItemCount(242725).. ".\n" )
file:close();
end
end

latino18fr

#59 Post by latino18fr » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:26 pm

ninja Zero's WP workl but it too slow , if i do manualy with speekhack i could loot more than his WP. ^^

lisa

#60 Post by lisa » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Seems last patch made it so the 6 chests don't stay at the end, so can remove that part of the WP.
I thought it was weird that 6 stayed and just happened to be the 6 out of memory range when it started, there was probably an exploit of some sort to make more stay *shrug*

On a side note I updated a faster PC and it had the same file missing, what are the odds.
So I tweaked faster PC and it got to 42 chests but was borderline for cast being interupted, also noticed that the ping on screen spiked to 1100 once but it kept on opening chests with the same yrest times, so I don't think adding a ping check is a good idea because it would have sat there for an extra 700 on each chest.

Also I found Jamie, he moves fast sometimes lol