Undefined class1

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
kuripot

Undefined class1

#1 Post by kuripot » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 pm

i cant understand why my one character got error in bot after i update to 753 i opened 2 client mage/scout are working but war/mage are not i try to swap to priest/scout but problem stilll
Attachments
753.JPG

kuripot

Re: Undefined class1

#2 Post by kuripot » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 am

its weard.... my main char in all class combination will not recognized by bot

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:22 am

try using commandline and doing

Code: Select all

print(player.Class1)
If it gives you the same error when starting commandline change the COMBAT_TYPE for that characters profile to either
ranged or melee and then try it again.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kuripot

#4 Post by kuripot » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 am

i cant even start commandline... when i select my main char... the error come up...,, i have notice bot not recognized the profile of my main.. so it will load userdefault.xml profile

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 am

There is no situation I can think of that would cause it to not use the characters own profile if the name is spelt correctly. Maybe there is some mix up and the MM or bot that you are starting is not the one you think it is starting. Do you have any other bots that you might have accidentally started?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kuripot

#6 Post by kuripot » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:29 am

i try open my alt the try to open mm and its work.. then close and try to open my main and try to open mm even commandline but undefined class1 error appear.. i try to open 2 client.. my alt and my main and open mm and select my alt name in char selection of mm and its work and open other ,, and select my main name in char selection of mm by undefined class 1 error.. try to close both mm for my main and alt and try to open mm for my main but still undefined.. the error started when i upadted to 753... i try to down to 750 becuase of elite 60 of war/mage but still undefined class error

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 am

Did you try what Lisa said and assign COMBAT_TYPE in your profile? Set it to melee or ranged, eg.

<option name="COMBAT_TYPE"        value="melee" />
Then try and start the commandline. Make sure you add that option to the profile it actually uses. If it uses userdefault.xml then add that option to that profile. Then try to print the class like Lisa said.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

kuripot

#8 Post by kuripot » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:49 am

i cant start commandline too cos after selecting char too, undefined class1 pop up.. i dont know why 743 recognized my main char name

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 pm

That doesn't make sense because that error can only happen if COMBAT_TYPE does not equal "melee" or "ranged". So there is some issue with the bot reading your profile.

Ok, this can't fail. Try this. Open Settings.lua and find this line around line 1211

error("undefined player.Class1 in settings.lua", 0);
Just before it add this line

print("Class is "..player.Class)
Let me know what it says when it errors.

lisa

#10 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:34 pm

rock means

print("Class is "..player.Class1)
Sounds to me like a profile is messed up and it is loading that profile, just create a new profile and make sure the name is exactly the same as the character.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

WonderBoB

#11 Post by WonderBoB » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:40 am

Just asking Did you try closing all your RoM windows and relaunch them (make sure your not bypassing the autopatcher)
I have personally had the same issue when my RoM client degrades and starts corrupting memory addresses.... seems the location of char class is one of the first to go....
Life without code is like sex without a partner..

Checkout my Midnight Whispers Dailies in Merdhin Tundra
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 420#p48420