ks farming strats

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
krogan

Re: ks farming strats

#21 Post by krogan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:00 am

How many chars do you all log in at once?
I only run 4 clients:2run sok,2for group.
Cause i dont know if its more risky to run 5or6 chars at one time?!
ty for answers

Edit:My farmstats seems like this.
Warden lvl73 op equip,1kk hour
loot 4 and loot 3
Housemaid potion,and dunno what it called the run thing for 1hour from house maid
Honor group
pet with 20% drop
title:the zf thing 10% movement
Guild buff 15% luck and the faster riding thing 4 8% or so

Rouge op equip lvl 75 1.3-1.5kk hour
same buffs and potions as the warden but one more loot rune 3

The biggest profit difference in my opinion depends on the waypoints so if you get stucked or something its maybe 15 seconds of lost time but when it happends often enough it makes a big amound of gold you lose at the time.
I use to quit runs before locatha most of time they are full 6 bags but only with honour group and guild buffs.
bb

Budzer

#22 Post by Budzer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:18 pm

When I run my KS I do it usually on 4 ACCs (really depends how much gold I need)... As for profit my best alt R/S round 40k HP 2,5M/h - rest between 1,6-2M (with all buffs - HPt, Housekeeper, Zodiac, IS pets, normal pet)... Without HPt and only with housekeeper potions it drops to 1,2M for my R/S and 700-1000k for the rest ;)

From my personal experience fastest (if decent eq) would be WD/x with crystal pet. Best with loot runes would be R/S as you would have passive buff and extra loot rune (simply it would end faster - full buff before 1-st boss)

As for EQ just enough it would be better to have priest or druid sub. It is really worth to invest some more and get better profit afterwards.

As for LVL if Honor PT it doesn't matter at all..... Bigger LVL means better EQ, so 75 would be better than 60 ;) Without HPt the big (enough to see) difference would be only on lvls lower than 58 so 1-57. To be honest this is not worth efforts to create char with that lvl, as you would have to get healing sub or spend tons of gold for eq...... As char will lvl up to 58 in 2-3 months it is not worth it.... Especially that 65 lvl R/S would keep up with faster runs and extra loot rune.
(55lvl char gets same loot as in HPt - even slightly better)

Exact numbers:
--=== R/S ===--
Stats:
LVL 65
Good gear:
45k HP, 35K patt, 1,5k dps

Futures:
6 bags
housemaid luck pot
Hpt
3 zodiac Loot pets
3xLoot IV
egg pet with loot buff maxed
2x20% IS pets
Passive loot buff (skill)
+16 wings
Ntbuff addon for fast buff apply
Lootomatic

460% luck in totall

Result:
2,4-2,6M/H

Comments:
The run usually ends (full six bags) way before 1-st boss sometimes just kill 3-4 mobs after stairs down before. Didn't check time, but probably round 8-9mins for 300-400k (the value of full backpack really differs that much). Additionally I hide my user interface (just to lower CPU usage - should not affects performance in terms of G/H)
Last edited by Budzer on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ego95

#23 Post by Ego95 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:40 pm

At the moment I spend a lot of time in writing my own ks script with killzones, swim and teleport to save every second. But it will take long until it's finished because it's terrible to set up killzones for every room. Do I have to make the waypoint until the last boss or is it enough to run to yusalien? I'm going to run the waypoint with a lvl 55 mage/priest with honour party, lucky potion, +16 wings 2x 20% pets and a loot III rune. Already thanks.

Budzer

#24 Post by Budzer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Well you should probably end on the "second frogs" after turtle :P Later there is boss long time nothing, again boss an room with many mobs, but with HPt you should never be there (on 55 you should never be there even without it). Maybe you can swim by the boss and use some model, but still quiet a walk to reach any mobs....

rage447

#25 Post by rage447 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:44 am

If you have a mage or scout lvl 70 - 73 with equip you can lvl your character in 15 min to lvl 50

vo2male

#26 Post by vo2male » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 pm

rage447 wrote:If you have a mage or scout lvl 70 - 73 with equip you can lvl your character in 15 min to lvl 50
Really? how is that possible?

Budzer

#27 Post by Budzer » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:01 am

I doubt in 15min, but easily in 30. On T7 exp farm.

Hidden

#28 Post by Hidden » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:27 am

vo2male wrote:
rage447 wrote:If you have a mage or scout lvl 70 - 73 with equip you can lvl your character in 15 min to lvl 50
Tosh easy mode.. and yeah 15mins to lvl from 1-50 if you stack a pot or xp rune

Cindy

#29 Post by Cindy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Hidden wrote:
vo2male wrote:
Tosh easy mode.. and yeah 15mins to lvl from 1-50 if you stack a pot or xp rune
You have a WP for TOSHE? ;)

lisa

#30 Post by lisa » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Cindy wrote:You have a WP for TOSHE?
I think you will find they said mage or scout specifically because you need to kite the mobs, I doubt anyone has code that will make the bot kite mobs.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

yavin

#31 Post by yavin » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 pm

How do you kite bugs on a scout?
Shatter storm the small bugs when they spawn?

xrozhija

#32 Post by xrozhija » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:13 am

When trying to use your KSmagma waypoint, i get the following error

Code: Select all

../scripts/rom/functions.lua:1359: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'partyMemberList_offset' (a nil value)
what does this mean, and how to fix it?

rock5

#33 Post by rock5 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:27 am

Update to the latest revision of the bot, currently 744.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

vo2male

#34 Post by vo2male » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:16 am

Question about this wp.. i'm always getting agroed by the Rune Warrior Boss when i fly.. is there a way to adjust the height of the fly so i would not be agroed? it happens always when i'm just above him

lisa

#35 Post by lisa » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:20 am

vo2male wrote:Question about this wp.. i'm always getting agroed by the Rune Warrior Boss when i fly.. is there a way to adjust the height of the fly so i would not be agroed? it happens always when i'm just above him
I've been getting this lately aswell, it used to be fine but now it agroes, the coords will need to be adjusted. I'll see if I have time tomorrow to do it.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

vo2male

#36 Post by vo2male » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm missing a lot of loots or maybe my pet is just too slow to loot :)
Will it be better if i will just help the pet to loot? cause with my current set up and drop rates. i should have been full in 10mins.. each of the mobs there are dropping 3-4 items and my pet couldn't just keep up with my pace :(

lisa

#37 Post by lisa » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:44 pm

vo2male wrote:I'm missing a lot of loots or maybe my pet is just too slow to loot
Will it be better if i will just help the pet to loot? cause with my current set up and drop rates. i should have been full in 10mins.. each of the mobs there are dropping 3-4 items and my pet couldn't just keep up with my pace
Do you use any speed buffs or speedhack?
I ask because it makes you faster than pet can loot, not sure what version you use but latest version changes it so the character loots at specific points that the pet usually falls behind.

if WP #19 has this then you have latest version

<!-- # 19 --><waypoint x="3830" z="1199"> 
	changeProfileOption("LOOT_ALL", true)
	changeProfileOption("LOOT", true)
 	</waypoint>

vo2male

#38 Post by vo2male » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:00 am

lisa wrote:
vo2male wrote:I'm missing a lot of loots or maybe my pet is just too slow to loot
Will it be better if i will just help the pet to loot? cause with my current set up and drop rates. i should have been full in 10mins.. each of the mobs there are dropping 3-4 items and my pet couldn't just keep up with my pace
Do you use any speed buffs or speedhack?
I ask because it makes you faster than pet can loot, not sure what version you use but latest version changes it so the character loots at specific points that the pet usually falls behind.

if WP #19 has this then you have latest version

<!-- # 19 --><waypoint x="3830" z="1199"> 
	changeProfileOption("LOOT_ALL", true)
	changeProfileOption("LOOT", true)
 	</waypoint>
Nope..i dont have that on WP 19.. so where is the latest version? i just downloaded my version from this thread.. and i don't use speedbuffs or speedhacks..

I found it.. ill try it..thanks Lisa!

UPDATE***
First Run i got agroed on first boss, i hope its only 1 time or not very often...It took me 20mins before he left party and i gained 286,532 Gold.I noticed on the first run my bags were not filled only 160/180.

lisa

#39 Post by lisa » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:28 am

updated first post with V 5.1 ksmagma, flies past first boss better.
vo2male wrote:I noticed on the first run my bags were not filled only 160/180.
Are you using honor party now?

lisa

#40 Post by lisa » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:45 am

Added a first room frog farm to first post.
I'll give it a run tomorrow to see how the figures compare to doing a run to third boss. It obviously has more loading screens so may or may not turn out ok.