have fast ??? on how to

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
nightclaw

have fast ??? on how to

#1 Post by nightclaw » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:32 am

i farm dog meat and runing back forth is notacble as a bot is there way to say do 2 way points have it stay at 1st way point for serton timesay 40 secs or so killing any thing pops up then go to 2nd point sit serton 40 secs or so amount time then repeat ???? or even better just 1 way point where sets there scanning to kill what pops up??that 1 would be better ......at this time the bot runs to point A kills turns goes back no delays other then killing i longer pause or just 1 way point to just stand in areas radiase would work but i have no clue how to??

top1

Re: have fast ??? on how to

#2 Post by top1 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Code: Select all

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="xxxx" z="zzzz" y="yyy">
	repeat
    yrest(100)
    player:update()
until player.Battling or player:findEnemy(nil,nil,evalTargetDefault)
	</waypoint>
thats how I do it!

nightclaw

#3 Post by nightclaw » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:50 pm

does he stand there or move back forth in same spot like spassing lol

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 am

I think the purpose of that waypoint is to wait until you have aggro or see an enemy then continues which results in it attacking the mob. When it sees no more mobs in range it moves back to that position and waits again. Because it doesn't leave the 'repeat' loop until it is going to fight, it shouldn't be moving.

On a side note you could also add more points the same. If you had a 2 waypoint waypoint file it would wait at waypoint 1 until it sees a mob then attack it and move to waypoint 2. There it would wait until it sees a mob then kills it and moves to waypoint 1, and so on.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

nightclaw

#5 Post by nightclaw » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:06 am

i tryed puting 1 point but guy looks like he on crack flaping back forth in 1 spot and tryed muti in 1 spot i get same issue ...i just like set him in fast high spawn area turn on the ranged attks let hem keep killing all that pop up in his area with out looking like i trying to be bouncy ball on vary small wall

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 am

That waypoint should work fine, unless you made the waypoint type "run" or "travel", then it might behave like you described.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

top1

#7 Post by top1 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:44 pm

What he described is simply using one waypoint...
and not using the code I posted for him!

nightclaw

#8 Post by nightclaw » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:08 pm

i not got your code work correcly i think its the waypoints or some thing but eather way thax 4 help

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 am

Probably you just didn't put the code in the right place in the waypoint file. The whole file should look like this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
		repeat
			yrest(100)
	</waypoint>
</waypoints>

nightclaw

#10 Post by nightclaw » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:38 am

that was it super thax :)

paulr8008

#11 Post by paulr8008 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:19 am

Rock, your idea of putting 2 waypoints loop is a great idea but how would you implement it? I mean the script, it tried putting another waypoint but it didn't work.. any idea?

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:01 am

I figured if you do something like this

repeat
			yrest(100)
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="xxxx" z="zzzz" y="yyy">
		repeat
			yrest(100)
	</waypoint>
</waypoints>
Then it will stand at one waypoint until a mob or mobs appear that can be attacked. Then it will leave the loop, attack the mobs and then move to the other waypoint where it will wait for a mob to appear if there isn't already one there.

As I think about it I see a problem. If there are mobs near the waypoint you would kill them before you reached the waypoint. At which point it would then wait for them to spawn again. I think the idea is you want it to wait only if it doesn't find any mobs.

Hm... A bit tricky. I'm assuming you do want to attack mobs along the way. Nope can't think of any way. Stick with 1 waypoint I guess.

nightclaw

#13 Post by nightclaw » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 am

got this working all u need do is set the cords on way point what u need works like a charm

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="6364" z="4442" y="168">
repeat
    yrest(1)
</waypoint>
</waypoints>

paulr8008

#14 Post by paulr8008 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 am

rock5 wrote:I figured if you do something like this

repeat
			yrest(100)
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="xxxx" z="zzzz" y="yyy">
		repeat
			yrest(100)
	</waypoint>
</waypoints>
Then it will stand at one waypoint until a mob or mobs appear that can be attacked. Then it will leave the loop, attack the mobs and then move to the other waypoint where it will wait for a mob to appear if there isn't already one there.

As I think about it I see a problem. If there are mobs near the waypoint you would kill them before you reached the waypoint. At which point it would then wait for them to spawn again. I think the idea is you want it to wait only if it doesn't find any mobs.

Hm... A bit tricky. I'm assuming you do want to attack mobs along the way. Nope can't think of any way. Stick with 1 waypoint I guess.

works like a charm! But theres still a problem... my char wont face back to the right direction after she goes back to the waypoint.. :/ is there a script that i can use to rotate direction that my char is facing? or make my char randomly rotate direction as if it was looking for something to kill that way it would look more natural. THANKS!