Problem with function setupMacroHotkey()

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Andreas_B

Problem with function setupMacroHotkey()

#1 Post by Andreas_B » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Originally this function should remove macros from the actionbar, which were used by older versions of the bot. But this function removes also mounts from the actionbar, which I have placed there for easier access.

lisa

Re: Problem with function setupMacroHotkey()

#2 Post by lisa » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Which version are you using, the bot doesn't use the macro on hotkey bar anymore and shouldn't be removing any skills/macros from the hotkey bar.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:43 am

Actually it does. It still finds the action key that points to the macro, if it exists, and deletes it. I don't know how a mount could be mistaken for a macro key. Action keys with macros have ids between 1 and 49. Items in the action bar have ids of the items.

Maybe the easy solution is to remove that code. I don't think it's needed anymore. It was mainly for just tidying up the action bar when the change was first introduced.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Andreas_B

#4 Post by Andreas_B » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 am

lisa wrote:Which version are you using, the bot doesn't use the macro on hotkey bar anymore and shouldn't be removing any skills/macros from the hotkey bar.
Yes - the bot says, the macro on hotkey bar is not needed anymore - and removes the pet from the bar. The code to do this is in the function setupMacroHotkey(). The pet is also removed, if there is no action key that points to the macro.

The bot is the current version from svn ... revision 737

Code: Select all

function setupMacroHotkey()
	-- Find the action key that points to the command macro.
	local actionKey, hotkey = findActionKeyForMacro(commandMacro)
	if actionKey then
		-- A hotkey for the macro is no longer needed.
		printf("You no longer need to place the macro into the actionbar. It will be removed.\n")
		setActionKeyToId(actionKey, "delete")
	end

-- Set settings.profile.hotkeys.MACRO.key
	local hotkey, modifier = getHotkeyByName("TOGGLEPLATES") -- The "Toggle title/guild" hotkey
	if hotkey == 0 or modifier ~= nil then
		error("Please assign a hotkey to 'Show title/guild' in the games 'Key Bindings' interface. Dont use a modifier(CTRL,SHIFT,ALT).")
	end
	settings.profile.hotkeys.MACRO.key = hotkey

if( settings.options.DEBUGGING_MACRO ) then
		printf("The macro hotkey is ".. string.char(hotkey) .. ".\n")
	end
end
At this time I have removed the Lines

Code: Select all

printf("You no longer need to place the macro into the actionbar. It will be removed.\n")
		setActionKeyToId(actionKey, "delete")

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:37 am

Ok, I'll remove those line next commit, after the addresses update.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro