Rock5's Ultra Model files

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Marcora

Re: Rock5's Ultra Model files

#101 Post by Marcora » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:14 pm

hi all

how to edit a file .ros please, i would like to modify this file goblin_gate01.ros.
I would just keep the box and the last mobs ist possible ?

sorry i am use google translate :D

lisa

#102 Post by lisa » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:59 pm

try this
Attachments
goblin_gate01.zip
(2.32 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

spyfromsiochain

#103 Post by spyfromsiochain » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:32 am

This is more like a testimonial then any other thing.

In the begging when I started to use micromacro and rombot. I was using 1.02 beta version I think. I could run one 2 clients at the same time, and even with only 2 I would get from time to time some "unsticking" and some reset waypoints. after I started to use micromacro v 1.03 beta (I know there is a version 1.03 final, but last time I used it, it was slower then the beta one, so I hold on with it) I could run 3 accounts, last night I implemented Rock5's Ultra Mode and cleanmem also, and gone up to 4 acc (barely stucking at all).

I should mention that I have a pretty crappy pc: 2.5G mem and intel 2 core.

I recommend :D

Best regards
I look at those fans with no blades and it amazes me everytime, how can they push air without using blades lol - lisa (pro sentence :D)

ichmagbotsyay

#104 Post by ichmagbotsyay » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:08 am

rock5 wrote:So the issue is with the model files. I don't support this addon any more so I'm not going to fix it. So one solution is to not use the models files. If you really want to use the model files you might be able to find the files causing the problem and remove them. I believe most of the files in regards to COT are located in "element\common\prop\mini_game_digging". Try removing that whole folder and seeing if it works.
My client crashes in CoT at the beginning of round 2. He gets ported out of the room with the keys and back into the room with the chests and then starts to move forward but crashes after about 2 steps^^. But the weird thing is that MM never realizes the game has crashed, it just tries to unstick the char 10 times before going into sleep mode, even though the crash report window is open and the game is obviously not responding anymore. It happens at the same spot everytime and not just on my system, but on my friends as well. Removing the folder mini_game_digging does NOT fix this issue. The bot works fine when not using any modelfiles. Any more suggestions which file/folder could be causing this crash?

rock5

#105 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:08 am

If it works when you don't use the model files and it reliably errors at the same spot, you might have to do a process of elimination to figure out what's causing it. Start by using about half the model files. If it errors then the problem file is in that half. If it doesn't error then it's in the other half. Keep halving the model files with the problem file until you narrow it down. It is a long and complicated process but that's the only way I can think to do it. If you are using my bat files to rename the folders remember that they also rename the fdb files in the fdb folder. One of those being renamed could also be the problem.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

ichmagbotsyay

#106 Post by ichmagbotsyay » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:29 am

rock5 wrote:If it works when you don't use the model files and it reliably errors at the same spot, you might have to do a process of elimination to figure out what's causing it. Start by using about half the model files. If it errors then the problem file is in that half. If it doesn't error then it's in the other half. Keep halving the model files with the problem file until you narrow it down. It is a long and complicated process but that's the only way I can think to do it. If you are using my bat files to rename the folders remember that they also rename the fdb files in the fdb folder. One of those being renamed could also be the problem.
I was hoping it wouldn't come to that as it will probably waste quite a lot of shells :D
I'll post here once I figure out which part caused it to crash.

rock5

#107 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:41 am

Well if you want to save shells and don't mind it taking longer then try adding fewer model files at a time. So when it finally fails there will be fewer possible files to check.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

ichmagbotsyay

#108 Post by ichmagbotsyay » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:58 am

Finally found the models that were causing the problem^^ it were the two files "act_hm_candy.ros" and "hm_candy.ros" responsible for hiding Malatina in "model\Character\npc\hm_candy" that need to be removed to stop the crashing in CoT, at least for me.

rock5

#109 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:39 am

Good work.

lisa

#110 Post by lisa » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:00 am

Anyone remember the name of siege castle gates, I uninstalled the programmes to check model files a looooong time ago.

pretty sure they are in
model/element/guild_war/
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

Ego95

#111 Post by Ego95 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:03 am

siege castle gates
Do you really mean the gates or do you mean the walls?

Because I did only know how to remove the walls. I thought it were the
  1. town_walls_01
  2. town_walls_02
  3. town_walls_03
  4. town_walls_04
in model.fdb\model\element\guildhall_war\guild_war

I didn't know you could remove gates too oO

lisa

#112 Post by lisa » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:00 am

yeah pretty sure gates can be "removed" thats what im after, I used the walls model to make my guild look fancy, just for myself but yeah it looks cool with no expense lol

Alzheimers

#113 Post by Alzheimers » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi there, I was wondering if this stuff can be used without botting. I used to bot but prefer playing legit now, but a particular boss causes massive lag. I think its because of all the monsters and object (treasure boxes) he spawns. Is it possible to remove/rename only 1 file, manually (without running the bot) ?

I know how to visually hide some of the monsters and spell effects via model folder (making empty .ros files), but I can't seem to get rid of the treasure boxes on the ground. Specifically I'm referring to 1st boss Grotto of Horrors (Leviathan lair is the name of the instance attached to the assosciated game files). I've used procmon to try and find the right files to add, but haven't had any luck for the boxes. I've seen the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Runes of Magic\texture\element\common\prop\gem box\gem box_04.dds pop up in procmon, which logically seems to be the right file since I want to remove a treasure box (gem box-- this is not the "loot" that the boss spawns but something it creates during the fight), but not sure how to get rid of it since it is a .dds file (i tried saving from notepad an empty .dds file to that path, but didn't do anything).

I'm just guessing here but it appears as though I need to edit the name of the appropriate file in the fdb?

ZZZZZ

#114 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 am

Can anyone explain exactly HOW to add effects to files? I am using Process Monitor and managed to get that work, but im not sure how the empty .ros files are supposed to be named. I added things such as

Code: Select all

fx\skill\nor_holy_godshield.ros
fx\skill\nor_wind_decal.ros
in an attempt to remove the effects from Champ shield form/Forge skills, but neither did anything.

But then looking through processes when casting Forge I found

E:\ROM PVP\model\fx\skill\physical\act_attack_buff01_t_down_e.ros    -  NAME NOT FOUND
So I added act_attack_buff01_t_down_e.ros in and it removed the effects on Forge. But when trying to do the same for Shield Form i can't find anything like that to add.
So basically just interesting in how to use the

E:\ROM PVP\texture\character\creature\anubis\anubis_wpn_gloss.bmp
information to great a .ros file.

rock5

#115 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:50 am

As far as I know you just have to use a nil file to replace the original in the same file structure. If it doesn't work maybe you put it in the wrong place or it's the wrong file.

ZZZZZ

#116 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:47 am

Well i think i have figured it out. At least with player skills. Managed to remove all champ / warlock skills and a few of the ones that cause major fps lag like d/s cam flower etc. Now I need to see if I can remove some boss effects :D

svh1

#117 Post by svh1 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:07 am

I got a question:

Is it possible to change certain models to other models? For example all my guildies i see as small rabits?
I use the process monitor to find models, but where can i find the model of a rabit for example? I can see the path in the process monitor but in my runes of magic folder there is no "model' folder with that model inside.

Sorry for my bad english :-)

lisa

#118 Post by lisa » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:31 am

fdb extractor to get the model files you want, it probably still works, I haven't used it for a long time.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2582

ZZZZZ

#119 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:33 am

I have been trying to do that for a while now....only way I can think of doing it is to get the model of a rabbit from texture0.fdb and then placing it in model folder as a ros file. Where im stuck though is with actually reading the individual files. I can extract them as DDS files, but cannot read them from there. I tried simply changing the DDS to ROS but that doesn't work.

This is the extracted 'bunny' files from texture0. If anyone could tell me how to read/edit it, that would be great ^.^
texture.rar
bunny.dds
(399.05 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

rock5

#120 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:28 am

I would assume that if you were able to change it it would only affect what you see not what others would see. So what's the point?