Ancient Treasures waypoint

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Ancient Treasures waypoint

#261 Post by rock5 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:35 am

Sounds about right.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#262 Post by lisa » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:07 am

Code: Select all

tablet coords X  Z
3981.1159667969 3448.8759765625		-- opposite hill
3610.2299804688 4187.591796875		-- hill
3791.5258789063 3788.7260742188		-- middle
3643.0979003906 4215.4150390625		-- hill
4109.794921875 3525.0290527344		-- opposite hill
had the same prints 3 times in a row, I'd say they never change.

Opposite hill can be gotten from underneath,
the ones on hill you need to get into the instance again,
middle can be gotten before chests.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

lisa

#263 Post by lisa » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:14 am

doing around 15 chars a day in AT at the moment, around 85% success rate.

Issue I see more often is that it is clicking the candle and then inturupts the harvest to try to kill a mob. Can't pinpoint if a mob agros first or if the bot just decides to attack it as mob is so close.
Even if set to TRAVEL if you are "harvesting" something and get agro the bot will do player:fight(), need to disable that or just use another way to click the candles.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#264 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:04 am

I'd say it's because you got aggro. It shouldn't attack first if it's in travel mode, but there is a step in target object that clears aggro before clicking, because usually, things attacking you will interrupt your harvest.

The question is, why are you getting aggro?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#265 Post by lisa » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:24 am

I am testing with these values for the candles at the moment and see how it goes.

teleport_SetStepSize(30)
		teleport_SetStepPause(1500)
Need to remember on the private server I have a ping 350-450 usually, so that might help.

Has been good so far but only done 6 chars with those settings, I'll know for sure tomorrow when I run them all again.

lisa

#266 Post by lisa » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 am

changing those values worked perfectly, ran all 15 characters without issue today.

kuripot

#267 Post by kuripot » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 pm

AT v3.31 is the latest so far??

lisa

#268 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Not sure what the latest WP posted is as I haven't been keeping track.

The one I use is specifically created for what I want, so it probably won't help anyone if I post it.
Mine does mem NPC in varanas, CoT, then heads to AT, then teleports to a specific location, then does dailies, then teleports to heffner and travels back to varanas infront of malatina.

If you are having issues with it getting agro then change the latest version with this.

Where it starts the get candle function add these 2 lines of code

local function getcandles()
		teleport_SetStepSize(30)
That will make the teleporting more accurate and "shouldn't" get the issue of popping your head to high and getting agro.

rock5

#269 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 pm

lisa wrote:Not sure what the latest WP posted is as I haven't been keeping track.
The last version you posted was 3.3. I made a few changes to that and posted as 3.31. It fixed a few issue, one of which is to fix the "head popping out of floor" issue.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 323#p34323

lisa

#270 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:13 am

3.31 is what I was using when I had the agro issues, changing teleport settings corrected it though, may have been from lag spikes but either way it fixed it =)

rock5

#271 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:08 am

It's just SO SLOW! :(

Just now, I tried it with the default values. Got sprung back to up the top somehere, after the second candle. It was looking good too. Had to finish it manually. But had plenty of time to collect all the fragments manually, though, after collecting all the chests.

I might try to find the best values for me next time.

lisa

#272 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:34 am

rock5 wrote:It's just SO SLOW!
I only change it for when getting candles, so yes it is slower but only to get 3 candles so it takes 20 seconds longer, I can live with that aslong as it's 100% reliable ;)

rock5

#273 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:52 am

So you moved them to just before "getcandles()"?

lisa

#274 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 am

lisa wrote: Where it starts the get candle function add these 2 lines of code

local function getcandles()
		teleport_SetStepSize(30)
Add them, so it still has the settings where they are in 3.31 and then change it to that at the start of getcandles function.

So it will speed through to be underneath and in the middle and then slower it goes and gets the candle.

rock5

#275 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:12 am

Oh, ok. In the function. I put it before the function call. Same thing I guess. Does it need to be slowed down for opening the chests?

lisa

#276 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:21 am

no, opening chests is fine, so I guess you could speed it up again for chests.

rock5

#277 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:27 am

Still got pulled back up top when I slowed it down for clicking candles. Pretty much happened exactly like yesterday. While slowly moving to first candle it got pulled back to above the dungeon. I paused it, went under, then resumed. It finishes moving but to the wrong location so fails to get first candle. Then it gets the second and third candle. I stop it again to got find the last candle manually. When I resume, if I'm not careful, it will try to come up through the floor in the wrong place. Today went well. I was still able to finish it and then got get all 5 fragments again with about 1:30 to spare.

The way it behaves after resuming highlights a bug in the teleport function. If paused and the player moved to another location, the teleport will not finish in the right place. Might have to make it continuously check and readjust the coordinates.

But I had an idea. We are making it go so slow that maybe making it swim instead might be faster and more reliable. What do you think?

silinky

#278 Post by silinky » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:15 am

true. it is slow.
but still better than doing it manually, because that minigame is boring as hell

Rickster

#279 Post by Rickster » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:26 am

just a feedback: i am using v.3.31 with unchanged teleporting speed and about 75% of my chars get through AT. the other get aggroed and killed, or did not finish all of the three candles and pop up in the middle out of the chestroom without the door opend and get killed there.

feature request: i have not jet looked into the harvest-chest function and light-candle functions but will try to understand them, which might be a big challenge for me ;)
maybe someone can find a solution meanwhile for:
- harvest the 5 stones as well
- harvest the mount chests in the treasure room
maybe it can be solved by a switch, as some will not like to harvest these things.

I have coord of the stones and IDs. will post them later on, as I am in a hurry today.

Ric

rock5

#280 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:11 am

Hi all. I've released an updated version with all (or most) of the bells and whistles. It does the fragments and mount chests and has a bunch of options. I created it's own topic for neatnesses sake.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=3589