database skills fix

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
abron1

Re: database skills fix

#21 Post by abron1 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:23 am

i have used all the wd/wr skills and added them myself but pulse mastery doesn't work evern when i use the need buff name in the skill so that is a strong skill that is not being used atm because i don't know how to put it together right..

Code: Select all

<skill name="WARDEN_DOUBLE_CHOP" rage="20" range="50" cooldown="3" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="WARDEN_WILL_ATTACK"  minmanaper="3" cooldown="5" />
	<skill name="WARDEN_BEAST_CHOP" rage="20" range="50" type="damage" cooldown="7" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="WARDEN_PULSE_MASTERY" rage="20" range="50" type="damage" target="enemy" reqbuffname="Beast_Sigil" reqbufftarget="target" reqbuffcount="1" />

rock5

#22 Post by rock5 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 am

1. The description says Double Chop uses Mana not Rage.
2. Can Will Attack actually work that way with no target or type specified? I currently have it set as

<skill name="WARDEN_WILL_ATTACK" id="494610" mana="20" cooldown="5" range="75" type="damage" target="enemy" aoecenter="player" />
aoecenter is one of the new up coming options.
3. Beast Chop looks ok. So Beast chop applies a buff on the target called "Beast Sigil" right? How long does it last?
4. reqbuffname is the actual buff name. It wouldn't be "Beast_Sigil". It would be "Beast Sigil". I believe the id is 620690. So preferably you would use

reqbuffname="620690"
Try that and let me know if it works.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

s018mes

#23 Post by s018mes » Tue May 01, 2012 8:59 am

I have tried to add a skill I recently acquired through Honor Titles: "Soldiers, Charge!" I tried to add it to the database myself, but I don't know how to find the id. Can you help?

lisa

#24 Post by lisa » Tue May 01, 2012 9:51 am

find the skill at runesdatabase.com and in the web address is the skill ID
http://www.runesdatabase.com/skill/4951 ... ers-charge
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

s018mes

#25 Post by s018mes » Tue May 01, 2012 10:02 am

I already did that, but......

OH>> I see what I did. lol, I copied The essence of magic line from the database and then, THOUGHT, that I had it all good,

BUT: notice how close the id's are.

http://www.runesdatabase.com/skill/4951 ... ers-charge
http://www.runesdatabase.com/skill/4915 ... e-of-magic

So, I have fixed it and it works, thanks.

P.S.
Is there a way to put in a waypoint for the bot to pause or wait till a particular skill's cooldown has expired?

rock5

#26 Post by rock5 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:13 am

If you got Soldiers Charge working make sure to copy it here so I can add it to the bot.
s018mes wrote:P.S.
Is there a way to put in a waypoint for the bot to pause or wait till a particular skill's cooldown has expired?
You can do whatever you want at a waypoint. What exactly do you want to do?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

s018mes

#27 Post by s018mes » Tue May 01, 2012 10:31 am

add to database: Skill: Soliders, Charge!

<skill name="MAGE_SOLDIERS_CHARGE" id="495187" range="200" type="buff" cooldown="240" buffname="495187" target="self" />
in my profile I have:

<skill name="MAGE_SOLDIERS_CHARGE" 	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true" autouse="false"/>

And lets say I want the bot to use Solider's charge everytime at the 1st DoD boss. And my character can not do the fight without that particular buff, so I would want the bot to wait until the Solider's charge cooldown is expired. Can the bot scan a particular cooldown of a specific buff and pause until it is expired?

I currently use :

<onload>
function bossbuff()
   if player.Class1 == 4 and player.Class2 == 5 then -- mage/priest
      player:cast("MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX")
      player:cast("MAGE_INTENSIFICATION")
      player:cast("MAGE_ELEMENTAL_CATALYST")
      player:cast("MAGE_SOLDIERS_CHARGE")
   end
end
</onload>
and then have in my waypoints:

<!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="2177" z="2540" y="407"> bossbuff()    </waypoint>

abron1

#28 Post by abron1 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 am

Can Will Attack actually work that way with no target or type specified? I currently have it set as
yes because it can be cast without having a enemy targeted
1. The description says Double Chop uses Mana not Rage.
your right i changed it

<skill name="WARDEN_DOUBLE_CHOP" mana="100" range="50" cooldown="3" type="damage" target="enemy" />
Beast Chop looks ok. So Beast chop applies a buff on the target called "Beast Sigil" right? How long does it last?
seven seconds
reqbuffname is the actual buff name. It wouldn't be "Beast_Sigil". It would be "Beast Sigil". I believe the id is 620690. So preferably you would use
i tried it with the name "Beast Sigil" and it works so i am sure it will work with the id 620690

<skill name="WARDEN_PULSE_MASTERY" rage="20" range="50" type="damage" target="enemy" reqbuffname="Beast Sigil" reqbufftarget="target" reqbuffcount="1" />
or

<skill name="WARDEN_PULSE_MASTERY" rage="20" range="50" type="damage" target="enemy" reqbuffname="620690" reqbufftarget="target" reqbuffcount="1" />
now i just have to get the id's of the skills and then i can use the marco instead of a hot key

there are two others that i am not sure how to use Immortal power (warden holy aura) for 15 sec

<skill name="WARDEN_IMMORTAL_POWER" id="498220" minmanaper="3" cooldown="120" type="buff" target="self" inbattle="true" maxhpper="50" />
and Coat of Arms def buff for 20 sec

<skill name="WARDEN_COAT_OF_ARMS" id="494611" mana="150" cooldown="180" type="buff" target="self" hpper="50" inbattle="true"/>
So this is what i got so far for all skills

<skill name="WARDEN_DOUBLE_CHOP" id="494001" mana="100" range="50" cooldown="3" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="WARDEN_WILL_ATTACK" id="494610" minmanaper="3" cooldown="5" />
	<skill name="WARDEN_BEAST_CHOP" id="494002" rage="40" range="50" type="damage" cooldown="7" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="WARDEN_PULSE_MASTERY" id="493607" rage="20" range="50" type="damage" target="enemy" reqbuffname="Beast Sigil" reqbufftarget="target" reqbuffcount="1" />
	<skill name="WARDEN_IMMORTAL_POWER" id="498220" minmanaper="3" cooldown="120" type="buff" target="self" inbattle="true" maxhpper="50" />
	<skill name="WARDEN_COAT_OF_ARMS" id="494611" mana="150" cooldown="180" type="buff" target="self" inbattle="true"/>

rock5

#29 Post by rock5 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:15 am

s018mes wrote:add to database: Skill: Soliders, Charge!

<skill name="MAGE_SOLDIERS_CHARGE" id="495187" range="200" type="buff" cooldown="240" buffname="495187" target="self" />
It's not really a Mage specific skill is it? It should probably start with "ALL_SOLDIERS_CHARGE".
s018mes wrote:so I would want the bot to wait until the Solider's charge cooldown is expired
This should work

-- first find skill in skill list
local foundskill
for k,skill in pairs(settings.profile.skills) do
    if skill.Name == "ALL_SOLDIERS_CHARGE" then -- Assuming you changed MAGE to ALL
        foundskill = skill
        break
    end
end
-- wait for cooldown amount
if foundskill then
    local timeleft = foundskill.Cooldown*1000 - deltaTime(getTime(), foundskill.LastCastTime)
    if timeleft > 0 then
        yrest(timeleft)
    end
end
bossbuff()
Note: it's untested.

rock5

#30 Post by rock5 » Tue May 01, 2012 12:21 pm

abron1 wrote:
Can Will Attack actually work that way with no target or type specified?
yes because it can be cast without having a enemy targeted
But how does it know it's an attack skill if type isn't set? Wouldn't it use it outside of battle too? Or do you manually cast it with player:cast() or something?
abron1 wrote:your right i changed it

<skill name="WARDEN_DOUBLE_CHOP" mana="100" range="50" cooldown="3" type="damage" target="enemy" />
Energy levels such as mana can't really be set correctly anymor these days. manainc values don't even work anymore. It's probably 100 at your level but I think I'll set it to the starting value. Would be good if we could get this from memory but I don't think the calculations are straight forward anymore so it's probably not possible.
abron1 wrote:

<skill name="WARDEN_PULSE_MASTERY" rage="20" range="50" type="damage" target="enemy" reqbuffname="620690" reqbufftarget="target" reqbuffcount="1" />
I'm going to leave out the reqbuffcount as it defaults to 1.
abron1 wrote:now i just have to get the id's of the skills and then i can use the marco instead of a hot key
Easy enough to get.
WARDEN_DOUBLE_CHOP = 494001 (there was actually 2 but both would work)
WARDEN_BEAST_CHOP = 494002
WARDEN_PULSE_MASTERY = 493607
abron1 wrote:there are two others that i am not sure how to use Immortal power (warden holy aura) for 15 sec
So it's a buff. It has 2m cooldown. How long it lasts doesn't matter because the bot will check to see if you still have the buff. I see a comment that says the 15s counter resets if you get hit so theoretically it could last longer than the 2 minute cooldown so maybe we should add the buff id. It uses 35 mp to start with. I see the comment says it also using 2% mp. I can't see how we could factor that in or is that 2% every second or something? minmanaper is not a requirement is it? So I'd leave that for the profile. I'm not sure what maxhpper has to do with this skill. So I would do something like this.

<skill name="WARDEN_IMMORTAL_POWER" id="498220" mana="35" cooldown="120" type="buff" buffname="620707" target="self" inbattle="true" />
That looks about right.
abron1 wrote:and Coat of Arms def buff for 20 sec
Its buff you can use on friendlies, 35mp, range 200, cooldown 3m. Can you cast it on yourself? Again hpper is a preference and should probably go in your profile.

<skill name="WARDEN_COAT_OF_ARMS" id="494611" mana="35" range="200" cooldown="180" type="buff" target="friendly" inbattle="true"/>

abron1

#31 Post by abron1 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Coat of Arms
Its buff you can use on friendlies, 35mp, range 200, cooldown 3m. Can you cast it on yourself? Again hpper is a preference and should probably go in your profile.
Yes you can cast it on yourself

the skill you did put in the date base works fine only thing is the short buff are not getting cast on time inbattle like salvage power, Berserk, Defensive Formation, Morale Boost, and Enraged. even with prioity casting on and those skills first.

<skill name="WARDEN_ELVEN_PRAYER" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_ENRAGED"			hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_DEFENSIVE_FORMATION"	hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" inbattle="true" hpper="60" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_BERSERK"			hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_WHIRLWIND"       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_PULSE_MASTERY"		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_HEART_OF_THE_OAK" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_BEAST_CHOP"       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_SLASH" 			hotkey="MACRO" priority="105" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_WILL_ATTACK" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_DOUBLE_CHOP"		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_BRIAR_SHIELD"	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SAVAGE_POWER"		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_POWER_OF_THE_WOOD_SPIRIT"	hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SUMMON_OAK_WALKER"	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
this is my profile all the skill work but the short buffs don't get cast i think because of the globle cd

rock5

#32 Post by rock5 » Sat May 05, 2012 1:44 am

Are you saying that micromacro says they are being cast but they don't get cast?

Nothing has been done about the global cooldown as far as I know. I guess what we want is if the last skill was an instant skill then it should wait a minimum of the gc time, whatever it is.

abron1

#33 Post by abron1 » Sat May 05, 2012 10:02 am

yeah i think the gc is really killing the short buffs, only thing is not all skills trigger the gc and i don't know which ones does... or we could put them on the precast part so it will cast those as proity but with you new update we shouldn't need to do that...

rock5

#34 Post by rock5 » Sat May 05, 2012 10:15 am

GC is supposed to trigger with all instant casts now.

I've tried stringing a few instant casts one after another and they worked. Do you mind telling me exactly what happens, what sequence they skills appear in micromacro and what order they actually cast.

abron1

#35 Post by abron1 » Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm

in MM it says its casting it but it don't get cast...and like with the skill beserk i gets cast as soon as the mob is dead for some reason and the same with salvage power i gets cast once every now and then. i think because MM is casting skills so fast when it cast the short buffs gets passed by because of the gc if you look at my profile i have some short buff at the top so they get cast first if off cd but they get skip kinda. let me check my MM to see the order and stuff...

lisa

#36 Post by lisa » Sat May 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Try adding this to your profile.

<option name="SKILL_GLOBALCOOLDOWN" 		value="1600" />
		<option name="SKILL_USE_PRIOR" 		value="0" />
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

abron1

#37 Post by abron1 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:14 am

i put that in my profile and short buffs still don't get cast...

lisa

#38 Post by lisa » Sun May 06, 2012 12:32 am

abron1 wrote:i put that in my profile and short buffs still don't get cast...
Hopefully you mean that MM prints it uses the skill but in game says its on cooldown, if that is the case increase the value for SKILL_GLOBALCOOLDOWN.

Basically 1600 is the 1 second cooldown + 600 for latency, so if you still get the issue of skills on cooldown then just increase it until it works consintently for you.

rock5

#39 Post by rock5 » Sun May 06, 2012 2:11 am

abron1 wrote:if you look at my profile i have some short buff at the top so they get cast first if off cd but they get skip kinda
I hope you realise that the skills don't get cast in the order that they appear in your profile. They are cast in the order that the priority puts them. So they are cast something like this.

<skill name="WARRIOR_DEFENSIVE_FORMATION"   hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" inbattle="true" hpper="60" />
      <skill name="WARRIOR_WHIRLWIND"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
      <skill name="WARRIOR_SLASH"          hotkey="MACRO" priority="105" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_PULSE_MASTERY"      hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_BEAST_CHOP"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_SAVAGE_POWER"      hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_DOUBLE_CHOP"      hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_ELVEN_PRAYER"       hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_HEART_OF_THE_OAK"       hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_WILL_ATTACK"       hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_POWER_OF_THE_WOOD_SPIRIT"   hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_SUMMON_OAK_WALKER"        hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
      <skill name="WARRIOR_ENRAGED"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
      <skill name="WARRIOR_BERSERK"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_BRIAR_SHIELD"        hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
Although the skills with the same priority might not get cast in that order.

abron1

#40 Post by abron1 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:22 am

ok let me change up my profile and see if it makes a difference and yes i didn't think i took the skills in order and i perfer they way you said i works by piority...

@lisa ok ill try that also