Rev 641, New autosell 'statsumber' option.

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

Rev 641, New autosell 'statsumber' option.

#1 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Besides various bug fixes that were mentioned elsewhere, I wanted to let you know of an autosell option I've added in this revision.

Firstly, I've added items stats to inventory items in the form of a table like so

Code: Select all

item.Stats[1].Name = first stat name
item.Stats[1].Id = first stat id
item.Stats[2].Name = second stat name
item.Stats[2].Id = second stat id
etc
This information is gotten from memory. It has prompted me to add an option to the autosell options to not sell by stat number. This will save you from accidentally selling stated gear. Read more about it here.
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... ll_Options
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

botje

Re: Rev 641, New autosell 'statsumber' option.

#2 Post by botje » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:50 pm

just letting you know you forgot to fix WARRIOR_TERRORIZE > WARRIOR_TERROR.

but nice job on the rest :)

Botje

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 pm

I always get nervous changing skill names. I'm always worried it will affect someone who is using it. I could always add it instead of change it I guess.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Could probably use this with UMM for mailing fusion stones.
So can mail 2 stat to a different character to the 3 stat stones.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 pm

lisa wrote:Could probably use this with UMM for mailing fusion stones.
So can mail 2 stat to a different character to the 3 stat stones.
I realised I need to update UMM_SendByStatNumber. I didn't rush to do it because I know if I did then we would get a bunch of posts saying it's not working. Because they hadn't updated the bot yet.

Hm... I don't think you can use that to send just stones anyway. It sends everything that matches including weapons and armor. The original intention of that function was to send stated gear between characters. Now that I realise that stones also have stats, I might have to fix that to make sure it only sends stated gear.

As to sending stones, I guess I could add an option to UMM_SendAdvanced so you can send by name and stat number.

eg.

Code: Select all

UMM_SendAdvanced("recipient","Fusion Stone",nil,nil,nil,nil,3)
To send stones with 3 or more stats.