613 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
Edamh

Re: 613 Changelog

#21 Post by Edamh » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:30 pm

lisa wrote:Those errors are saying that the userfunctions don't exist.

Have a look in your rom/userfunctions folder to make sure you have the files required for the userfunctions you are trying to use.
doh! I had cleaned that folder out with the "manual" update. Fortunately, the folder is still in recycling bin and easily restored. Thanks!

Edamh

DEBUG - Cannot use Item Potion: Clear Thought [RESOLVED]

#22 Post by Edamh » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Prior to 614 update, the following code segment within <onLeaveCombat> worked

Code: Select all

<!-- Clear Thought Powder -->
    local potID = 207202;
    local buffName = "Clear Thought";

if not player:hasBuff(buffName) and inventory:itemTotalCount(potID) >= 1 and useClearThought == true then
        inventory:useItem(potID);
        inventory:update();
    end

However, since the 614 update, I am getting the error

Code: Select all

DEBUG - Cannot use Item Potion: Clear Thought    BagId: #65 ItemCount: 17
reason: Cooldown
Is the error because the the potID has changed? I checked on http://romdata.getbuffed.com but the id has not changed.

Thoughts?

UPDATE: Please disregard. Not sure why it started working again, but it is. I didn't change anything but bot started using the potion.

MiesterMan

#23 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 am

Are you saying the bot is reporting it's always in cooldown?

Edit: Oh, didn't see that disregard at the bottom. Ok then. As a side note I'd reccomend useGoodie for that. Having the UF makes it all a lot cleaner and it's already does all those checks.

lisa

#24 Post by lisa » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:55 am

might be a slight bump in the road. I have a char that has always had a skill with a different name to everyone else, No idea how or why but it just has always been like that.
Never been an issue before so it never bothered me. It seems now though since we are getting skills from memory the name needs to be the same. I only noticed this in the last couple of days so haven't done much testing on it.
Initially it just wouldn't use the skill and since most mobs die in 1-2 hits anyway I didn't notice at first, was only a couple of days ago when I changed it to only use 3 skills that I noticed it didn't use this skill at all.

I'll test it out to see if there is an easy work around, kinda busy atm so not something I will get done anytime soon. Posting this as others might have same issue with different names.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#25 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 am

Are you saying it has the same id but different name? That's with the same English version as others (ENEU, ENUS)? That would imply that your fdb that has the language files is different to others.

For it to be causing a problem, the name yielded by the id in the skills database would have to be different to the name of the actual id of your skill.

I'd be interested in knowing which skill it is, what name you get and what it's actual id number is for you.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#26 Post by lisa » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:38 am

Hmm I wonder if it has something to do with the get rid of spell affects I added like 10 months ago.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Alkaiser

#27 Post by Alkaiser » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 pm

W/P elite skill WARRIOR_BLOODLUST needs to have a cooldown specified. Its 10 seconds.

toxicytears

#28 Post by toxicytears » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:50 am

"...rface/AddOns/Micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/pawn.lua:219: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'Address' (a nil value)

How do I fix this...seeing as how im noob to all this Is there like a link or something with the code I need?
Also sorry if I've posted in the wrong place please feel free to move it.

rock5

#29 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:05 pm

toxicytears wrote:"...rface/AddOns/Micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/pawn.lua:219: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'Address' (a nil value)

How do I fix this...seeing as how im noob to all this Is there like a link or something with the code I need?
Also sorry if I've posted in the wrong place please feel free to move it.
Does it have anything to do with the 613 revision?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

toxicytears

#30 Post by toxicytears » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:33 pm

rock5 wrote:Does it have anything to do with the 613 revision?
i think so how will I check?

rock5

#31 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Are you using revision 613? That's a very old version now. It's no use me looking at line 219 of pawn.lua if you are using anolder version.

toxicytears

#32 Post by toxicytears » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Yes I am still using 613. How do I fix it?

rock5

#33 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:47 am

Are you using an old version of the game? Is that why you are using an old version of the bot? Or do you just not know how to update the bot?

toxicytears

#34 Post by toxicytears » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:37 am

I don't think so I'm running on chap 4 and everything. That is when my bot stopped working. I've downloaded an update on the bot but still not working...I downloaded the micromacro from rompros so not really sure to do at this point. I'm not really sure to get the image I have up to show you every time I try it says something about a url im using tinypics when I try to post it.

Also I'm being told I'm using rev 606 .... not sure what that means.

rock5

#35 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:12 am

I don't support versions that are posted on rompros. I don't know what has been done to them.

What I suggest you do is follow these instructions on the official post
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... f=21&t=163
Download and use thew Micromacro from the link provided.
Follow the svn instructions to install Tortoise SVN and use that to get the latest version of the bot and to keep it up to date.

See if that helps.

toxicytears

#36 Post by toxicytears » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:03 am

Okay, :> thanks

alright got it all updated but how do I get the golden eggs farmer back? I'm looking on the list and it's not there....

toxicytears

#37 Post by toxicytears » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 pm

??

rock5

#38 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 pm

toxicytears

#39 Post by toxicytears » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:54 am

After the new update I have been getting error log saying

"5:46am-,...ddons/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:74:bad argument #2 'memoryReadIntPtr' (number expected, got nil)"

I've run the update and everything and still getting it. What else should I do?

rock5

#40 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:18 am

We don't get the update until tonight.