No addons loading

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

No addons loading

#1 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Is anyone else having problems with addons? I don't seem to be able to load any. Even if I put only one addon in the addons folder, it still doesn't load.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

MiesterMan

Re: No addons loading

#2 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:48 pm

The updater wouldn't let me download until about an hour ago so I'm nowhere near there yet.

Though, in all possibility they may have disabled files outside of fdbs, in which case we'll have to find a way to repack them. :lol:

Andreas_B

#3 Post by Andreas_B » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:02 pm

The only problem I have had - ScrollBannerFrame doesn't exist anymore (there are now ScrollBannerFrame1, ScrollBannerFrame2 ...). For this reasons some addons have errors. But no problem with loading any addon.

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Sorry for wasting your time.

While trying to find a problem addon, I moved the addons. When moving them back, I kept checking to see that I was putting them in the right place, but I must have been half asleep because, this morning, I immediately noticed that I was putting them in "Runes of Magic/Addons" instead of "Runes of Magic/Interface/Addons". Embarressing. :oops:
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:17 pm

lol I know the feeling, it was very very late when I got to bed this morning ;)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual