3.0.4 client servers, now Revision 606 ready

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
harbifm

Re: Tahadi middle east server, Revision 477

#41 Post by harbifm » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:51 am

vietales wrote:
lisa wrote:Also in rom/functions.lua on line 70 you will find

Code: Select all

local windowList = findWindowList("Runes of Magic", "Radiant Arcana");
need to change the "Runes of Magic" to what you window is called when you run the game, try

local windowList = findWindowList("Asteer Alquah", "Radiant Arcana" );
In Vietnam, It is Chua Te Phuc Sinh :D
I have a question: "When using Romeo's Multi Hack, the game's title name automatically change to Runes of Magic but local windowList = findWindowList("Runes of Magic", "Radiant Arcana"); still not working. Why?

Btw, UseGoodie did not work well with me. Bot kept using potion/food each time my character finished a fight. Any idea?
I had the same with me with version 477. finaly the script worked, but kept eating the food and th luck potion every time.

did not dicove there is a server in vietname, i thouhgn only Korrea, japan and the philpin had their own servers, (and they are stopinng that one and merging with the middle east server)

harbifm

#42 Post by harbifm » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:02 am

lisa wrote:
vietales wrote:UseGoodie did not work well with me. Bot kept using potion/food each time my character finished a fight.
Just to double check, are you on the Tahadi server using revision 477?
I'll should be able to get on the server tomorrow and start working on implementing code for what people want. For now just after a list of what people do actually want.

So far I gather people want the
1. catchcavy, both uses for catch all and just golden.
2. millers farm, with milk
3. usegoodie. Might take me a few days before I can check buffs from house maid to make sure it works properly.

Anything else?
thanks lisa, actuly 477 works well with milk mission in miller ranch, the ranch eggs cripts work well, i noted that when you rune the MRCgold script (speed optimised), it does not puick up the feed, BUT, when I go back and run the 1.3 script, it still kept runing speed. I may paly with the egg scripts a little to optimise returen.

catchcavby, i am only intersted in golden cavy, could be a money source, holy rune eggs sell betwee 500 and 1500 k in my server.

third is farming in savage land, which worked fine in 475 and before - 470 rev , but with 477 it seems that it not going the same line (espcilay the deer legs wich is the easies farming waypoint) and i got killed couple times, still did not get heart of the ocean geer yet

if you are goin to go and try our server, try 478 and newer, the fix with the window name in the function.lua is a must, doing the update.lua is a must, and copying the ingamefucntions is (good) to assure constancy

an yeah, the KS code, the auto sell part offcourse(must)

lisa

#43 Post by lisa » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:24 am

Yeah I got on the server no problems now, so should be able to get some things working better. For now mine does pretty much all the basic functions you would want, fights, heals, buffs, harvests, 1.3 millers works.

I am waiting for some golden eggs to sell so i can buy a house maid, then I can start working on buff food/pots.

It's very interesting seeing world chat in a language I don't understand lol

I did notice from looking at ranks there are a lot of people with lots of gold, rubies and diamonds which took me by surprise, do they have give aways or anything?

I'll start testing revisions to see the latest we can use.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

harbifm

#44 Post by harbifm » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:48 am

lisa wrote:Yeah I got on the server no problems now, so should be able to get some things working better. For now mine does pretty much all the basic functions you would want, fights, heals, buffs, harvests, 1.3 millers works.

I am waiting for some golden eggs to sell so i can buy a house maid, then I can start working on buff food/pots.

It's very interesting seeing world chat in a language I don't understand lol

I did notice from looking at ranks there are a lot of people with lots of gold, rubies and diamonds which took me by surprise, do they have give aways or anything?

I'll start testing revisions to see the latest we can use.
the server cahs shop is very expensive

BUT there people spend big money to be big here (lots of them) not me, this why i bot. some of them advertise to buy 10 worth of dailes (mostly skulls) for 70 dimonds(i hope i got one of them as customer to buy from me at this price) , this why i am relctuant to upgrade to 477. (way point no working)

i do not play much, since still not greaed very weill for heart of the ocea, so , my gear is good to farm deeers at savage land, i set the luck potion manualy and let the character farm for 2 hours with 2 empty bags, finsih my dailies, and sell the rest

golden eggs sell for 80-100 k or more, the market for diamaonds is minuplated latley, some one bought all the dimonds out, and he is trying to seel at 10 k a peipce, looser, I am selling gold at 2.2 k / diamond and they buy

worry though not to put to many eggs on the market, they have band many people for botting, and they were idots, putting 100 chease cakes on the market and seriuous of 5-10 eggs in a day (I know one that was cought becuase he went screeming to the forum, non-theless. they put him back. they are using the auction house to monitor such activities)

so there lot of rich poeple with little mind that they could play this freely without the need to put down that amount of money (sorry to say, nonthles , i am one them, and I am not liking to insulting any of them with this (may be that confirm your image about arab people in the oil rich gufd area, but unforantly that is trues, and lot of them like that fact that there are arabic option , and their english is extreamly bad, so they are stuck to games only tranlated to arabic)

if I were them, i would rather than spending 500$ to get to gear up for heart of the ocean, i could payed wow or AIon or other games for 2-3 years

thank you for trying to helo here bot, unfournate or fortunate, the proplem with the server is that the ditrubutor is very bad one, expensive item shop, non-responsive GMs, backword in updainting (we are still at 3.04 version) and that as long as people are paying money, they will not change the system.

lisa

#45 Post by lisa » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 am

I made some good progress tonight,

1. Catch cavy works as it does in the current revision.

2. Miller's 1.3 already works but it is much slower then current version, I will work on it later.

3. Usegoodie, currently doesn't recognize that it has buff and uses the pot/food. This tells me that the inventory item is working but the buff isn't working.
Did some testing and the code that checks for buffs should work. When I use the same in game function whilst in game it prints the names of all the buffs as it should. I need to test the bot function for checking names a bit more.

When I have more features added I'll post the files on first post for people to d/l and use. I am working on rev 477 though so if you arn't on 477 then it may or may not cause issues using the files I post. I suguest changing to 477 and then I can work on any issues you have with it.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#46 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 am

I've been trying to use useGoodie and it hasn't been working for me eaither. It seems it can only get the buff names using GetIdName if it has already been applied at least once. Also it's not good that it gets the name of every buff every time it runs. I'm working on a more reliable version now using RoMScript("TEXT('Sysxxxxxx_name')") as backup. I'll post what I've done in the useGoodie thread.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#47 Post by lisa » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:28 pm

a little bit of an update as to where I am upto.

Changed getnearestnameorid to accept tables

Catch cavy works perfectly, can check for any or just golden.

I addapted the moveto and moveinrange to 477

Buffs are a non event atm, can't get the buffs from memory atm, pretty sure the offsets are wrong for rev 477

function CPawn:updateBuffs()
	local proc = getProc()
	local buffStart = memoryReadRepeat("int", proc, self.Address + addresses.pawnBuffsStart_offset);
	local buffEnd = memoryReadRepeat("int", proc, self.Address + addresses.pawnBuffsEnd_offset);

self.Buffs = {} -- clear old values
	if buffStart == nil or buffEnd == nil or buffStart == 0 or buffEnd == 0 then 
	printf("Pawn line 378\n")
	return end
It always prints the "Pawn line 378"

I was going to post files as an update but I have been working on the loot as it was problematic in 477, unfortunately I broke looting when I tried to implement lootall() lol
Back tracking my steps now to when I did actually have loot working nicely without the lootall().

vietales

#48 Post by vietales » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:53 am

lisa wrote:So unless we can get the bot to read vietnamese values for the tool tips then I can't see the autosell being able to determine any of the values.
Hmm, so what do I have to do?

lisa

#49 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:45 pm

vietales wrote:
lisa wrote:So unless we can get the bot to read vietnamese values for the tool tips then I can't see the autosell being able to determine any of the values.
Hmm, so what do I have to do?
Not sure how to deal with the language issue.

Do you still want to check the items before selling and filter out items you don't want to sell or just sell everything regardless?

lisa

#50 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 pm

ok i narrowed it down to only an issue with checking for duabilty, I have it autoselling without the dura check but i need to test it more to be sure.

Ok so checking for durability means reading from the tooltip. The other autosell checks are done by type and such which doesn't require reading the tooltip.

Use the attached inventory.lua, just replace your existing file in rom/classes/ and you should be able to do all autosell options except durability check.
Attachments
inventory.lua
try using this to get around the autosell problem
(20.34 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

vietales

#51 Post by vietales » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:46 am

lisa wrote:ok i narrowed it down to only an issue with checking for duabilty, I have it autoselling without the dura check but i need to test it more to be sure.

Ok so checking for durability means reading from the tooltip. The other autosell checks are done by type and such which doesn't require reading the tooltip.

Use the attached inventory.lua, just replace your existing file in rom/classes/ and you should be able to do all autosell options except durability check.
Still received this

1:46pm - ...ce/micromacro_work/scripts/rom/classes/inventory.lua:379: attempt to compare number with nil

lisa

#52 Post by lisa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:29 am

Add the attached waypoint file to your rom/waypoints/ folder and then run bot and using that waypoint.

You should get a command prompt type thing on MM window. type this

printf(inventory:getItemCount(200663).."\n")
it should print a number, probably 0 as that item is the lowest health pot you can get.

to exit the command prompt just type q and hit enter

also I may have worked out how to be able to use the duaribilty in your language, just need to find what durability is called in your client.
I'll try to work out the code for you to be able to print what it's called.
Attachments
CommandLine.xml
waypoint for testing code
(594 Bytes) Downloaded 254 times

vietales

#53 Post by vietales » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 am

lisa wrote:Add the attached waypoint file to your rom/waypoints/ folder and then run bot and using that waypoint.

You should get a command prompt type thing on MM window. type this

printf(inventory:getItemCount(200663).."\n")
it should print a number, probably 0 as that item is the lowest health pot you can get.

to exit the command prompt just type q and hit enter

also I may have worked out how to be able to use the duaribilty in your language, just need to find what durability is called in your client.
I'll try to work out the code for you to be able to print what it's called.

RomBot command line
Type in 'q' (without quotes) to quit.
Command> printf(inventory:getItemCount(200663).."\n")
Command>

lisa

#54 Post by lisa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:05 am

ok so that part works atleast, ok open up inventory.lua the one you just downloaded before. find this at line 379

if self:getItemCount(bestItem) < quantity then
and add this before it

if bestItem ~= nil then printf("best item: "..bestItem.."\n") end
	if quantity ~= nil then printf("quanitity: "..quantity.."\n") end
so it looks like this

if bestItem ~= nil then printf("best item: "..bestItem.."\n") end
	if quantity ~= nil then printf("quanitity: "..quantity.."\n") end

then try to run the same thing you did before when you got the error.
This should narrow down the issue you are having. If you get a print on MM saying best item: then we know that is fine, if you get a print saying quanitity: then we know that works. If either is not printed or both then we know there is an issue there.

vietales

#55 Post by vietales » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:55 am

lisa wrote:then try to run the same thing you did before when you got the error.
This should narrow down the issue you are having. If you get a print on MM saying best item: then we know that is fine, if you get a print saying quanitity: then we know that works. If either is not printed or both then we know there is an issue there.
Bot still not selling green and blue items
And I got this

Moving to waypoint #12, (1392, 23287)
We try to find NPC Bartai: Mapping inventory (bagslot 1 to 60)...
100% [**************************************************]
Mapping inventory (bagslot 1 to 60)...
100% [**************************************************]
best item: 207273
quanitity: 30
best item: 207274
quanitity: 0
best item: 202084
3:53pm - ...ce/micromacro_work/scripts/rom/classes/inventory.lua:381: attempt to compare number with nil
Line 381 is:

lisa

#56 Post by lisa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:07 am

ok those are working.

Try this with the commandline waypoint

printf(inventory:itemTotalCount(207273).."\n")
Ahh just noticed something, we are missing a quantity print. It didn't return the quantity of the last item 202084 which is arrows.

Try that code I posted purely to make sure it works. But I think the issue lies in that arrow item.

Just noticed something, if that code works then it should print how many infinite herb you have.
Open up rom/database/consumables.lua and line 45 and 47 both have the arrow that is causing the issue, try removing 1 of the lines.

Edit, lol just checked the current revisions consumables and it has that same arrow bag twice aswell so it can't be that.

vietales

#57 Post by vietales » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:40 am

It is not working. I'm having 999 Runic Thorns and 30 Infinite Herbs in my backpack but MM said I have none and my backpack was full !!!???

RomBot command line
Type in 'q' (without quotes) to quit.
Command> printf(inventory:itemTotalCount(207273).."\n")
Command> printf(inventory:itemTotalCount(212185).."\n")
Command> printf(inventory:itemTotalCount(0).."\n")
Command>

lisa

#58 Post by lisa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:52 am

inventory:itemTotalCount()
is different to the first I got you to do of
self:getItemCount()

The error is occuring when getting the count of
<potion type="arrow_quiver" id="202084" name="Kerl's Mechanical Arrow" level="56" />
I need to look into this some more, need to go out for about an hour then I will do some more on it.

lisa

#59 Post by lisa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:32 am

The totalitemcount is probably actually working, it is saying 0 because back in rev 477 the bot needed to map the bag space before hand looking for items which it isn't doing using the commandline.xml

OMG lol thought just occured to me,
can you post the code from your profile please, especially the bit with

<option name="ARROW_QUIVER" value="2" />
there has to be a number, if you don't want to buy any then put a 0

<option name="ARROW_QUIVER" value="0" />

vietales

#60 Post by vietales » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:45 am

lisa wrote:The totalitemcount is probably actually working, it is saying 0 because back in rev 477 the bot needed to map the bag space before hand looking for items which it isn't doing using the commandline.xml

OMG lol thought just occured to me,
can you post the code from your profile please, especially the bit with

<option name="ARROW_QUIVER" value="2" />
there has to be a number, if you don't want to buy any then put a 0

<option name="ARROW_QUIVER" value="0" />
Here is my profile
I'm not using 'ARROW_QUIVER' option

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<profile>
	<options>
		<!-- Try the bot with a new char mage                   -->
		<!-- At the pioneer village. Use demo.xml waypoint file -->
		<option name="HP_LOW"		value="85" />
		<option name="MP_LOW_POTION"	value="50" />
		<option name="HP_LOW_POTION"	value="70" />
		<option name="USE_HP_POTION"	value="best" />	<!-- potion select strategy: best|minstack -->
		<option name="USE_MANA_POTION"	value="best" />	<!-- potion select strategy: best|minstack -->

<!-- Rest if HP or Mana is below that level -->
		<option name="HP_REST" value="15" />
		<option name="MP_REST" value="15" />

<!-- Shopping options, how many of what do you want to keep in your inventory -->
		<option name="HEALING_POTION" value="30" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE"		value="true" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT" 	value="31" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT"		value="60" />

<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE"		value="" />		<!--(Parts of the) names or item-Ids you don't want to sell. -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES" 		value="" />		<!--Types you want to sell. Weapons, Armor, Recipes, Others -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES_NOSELL" 	value="" />		<!--Enter the item types you don't want to sell. -->

<!-- either false or arrow or thrown -->
		<option name="RELOAD_AMMUNITION" value="arrow" />	<!-- false|arrow|thrown -->

<!-- Combat options -->
		<option name="COMBAT_TYPE"        value="ranged" />	<!-- leave empty or choose ranged/melee if not using class default -->
		<option name="COMBAT_RANGED_PULL" value="true" /> <!-- only important for melees -->
		<option name="COMBAT_DISTANCE"    value="200" />
		<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME"     value="15" />	<!-- Max time without damage before break -->
		<option name="DOT_PERCENT"        value="90" />
		<option name="ANTI_KS"            value="true" />
		<option name="MAX_TARGET_DIST"    value="300" />

<!-- Attack monsters 3 levels above or 10 below your level -->
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE" value="5" />
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="30" />

<!-- Waypoint and movement settings -->
		<option name="WAYPOINTS"		value="" />  <!-- leave empty to show a list -->
		<option name="RETURNPATH"		value="" />
		<option name="PATH_TYPE"		value="waypoints" />	<!-- waypoints | wander -->
		<option name="WANDER_RADIUS"		value="300" />
		<option name="WAYPOINT_DEVIATION"	value="0" />
		<option name="QUICK_TURN" 		value="true" />

<!-- Loot settings -->
		<option name="LOOT"               value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_IN_COMBAT"     value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_DISTANCE"      value="200" />
		<option name="LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER"   value="0" />		<!-- probability in % for a short rest -->

<!-- Harvest options -->
		<option name="HARVEST_DISTANCE"		value="120" />

<!-- Log out and resurrect settings -->
		<option name="LOGOUT_TIME" 			value="0" />	<!-- in minutes, 0 = timer disabled -->
		<option name="LOGOUT_SHUTDOWN"		value="false" />
		<option name="LOGOUT_WHEN_STUCK"	value="true" />
		<option name="RES_AUTOMATIC_AFTER_DEATH" value="true" />
		<option name="MAX_DEATHS" value="10" /> <!-- Log out after this many deaths -->

<!-- For more options and documentation see the RoM Bot Wiki:  -->
		<!-- http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php5?title=RoM_Bot  -->

</options>

<friends>
		<!-- names of friends we help fighting or enemys we don't want to attack -->
		<!-- for umlauts use \129 (ue),\132 (ae),\148 (oe) e.g. K\132fer         -->
		<friend name="Blind Hackman" />
		<friend name="Wandering Vine" />
		<friend name="Misty Rh'anka Scout" />
		<friend name="Misty Rh'anka Hunter" />
	</friends>

<mobs>
		<!-- names of mobs we want to attack 				-->
		<!-- if no names defined we will attack all mobs	-->
		<mob name="" />
		<mob name="" />
		<mob name="" />
	</mobs>

<hotkeys>
    	<!-- to communicate with the RoM API / define ingame dummy macro at place 1 -->
		<hotkey name="MACRO"        modifier="" key="VK_0" />
	</hotkeys>

<!-- define your skills depending from your actual primary class -->
	<!-- see the example for a priest/mage                           -->
	<!-- delete skills you don't have or don't want to use.          -->
	<!-- For more skills to use see /database/skills.xml             -->
	<!-- demo skills for LvL 1 character for all classes             -->
	<skills_priest>
		<skill name="PRIEST_SOUL_SOURCE"   modifier="" hotkey="VK_4" priority="110" inbattle="true" hpper="15" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA"     modifier="" hotkey="VK_7" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="24" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL"   modifier="" hotkey="VK_2" priority="100" hpper="30"  />
		<skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"    modifier="" hotkey="VK_6" priority="90" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_RISING_TIDE"   modifier="" hotkey="VK_3" priority="80" />
		<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL"        modifier="" hotkey="VK_8" priority="70" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_WAVE_ARMOR"    modifier="" hotkey="VK_5" priority="40"  inbattle="true" />
		<!--skill name="PRIEST_SOUL_BOND"     hotkey="VK_T" priority="30" /> -->
		<!--skill name="PRIEST_MAGIC_BARRIER" hotkey="VK_F" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" /> -->
	</skills_priest>

<skills_warrior>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_SLASH"          modifier="" hotkey="VK_2" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_PROBING_ATTACK" modifier="" hotkey="VK_4" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_OPEN_FLANK"     modifier="" hotkey="VK_5" priority="70" />
	</skills_warrior>

<skills_scout>
		<skill name="SCOUT_SHOT"        modifier="" hotkey="VK_2" priority="90" />
	</skills_scout>

<skills_rogue>
		<skill name="ROGUE_SHADOWSTAB"  modifier="" hotkey="VK_2" priority="90" />
		<skill name="ROGUE_LOW_BLOW"    modifier="" hotkey="VK_4" priority="80" />
	</skills_rogue>

<skills_mage>
		<skill name="MAGE_FLAME"              modifier="" hotkey="VK_2" priority="100" />
		--<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL" modifier="" hotkey="VK_3" priority="90" />
	</skills_mage>

<skills_knight>
		<skill name="KNIGHT_HOLY_STRIKE"  modifier="" hotkey="VK_3" priority="90" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_HOLY_SHIELD"  modifier="" hotkey="VK_4" priority="80" inbattle="true" hpper="15" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_HOLY_SEAL"    modifier="" hotkey="VK_5" priority="70" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_PUNISHMENT"   modifier="" hotkey="VK_2" priority="60" />
	</skills_knight>

<skills_warden>
		<skill name="WARDEN_CHARGED_CHOP"	modifier="" hotkey="VK_2" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_ENERGY_ABSORB"	modifier="" hotkey="VK_3" priority="80" inbattle="true" hpper="25" />
	</skills_warden>

<skills_druid>
		<skill name="DRUID_RECOVER"        modifier="" hotkey="VK_2" priority="90" hpper="30" />
		<skill name="DRUID_EARTH_ARROW"    modifier="" hotkey="VK_3" priority="80" />
	</skills_druid>

<onLoad><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after loading the profile
		-- and before the bot starts. e.g. You could overwrite profile settings here
		-- like: changeProfileOption("HP_REST", 60);
	]]></onLoad>

<onDeath><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute on death
		-- pauseOnDeath(); -- Stop the script
		-- player:logout();	-- logout
	]]></onDeath>

<onLeaveCombat><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after killing an enemy
		--useGoodie("speed");
		--useGoodie("pdmg");
		--lootBodies();
		catchCavy();
	]]></onLeaveCombat>

<onLevelup><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after having a levelup
		-- and levelup the skills for a new character (mage or priest recommended)
		-- e.g. sendMacro("SetSpellPoint(_tabnr, _skillnr);"); would levelup a skill
	]]></onLevelup>

<onSkillCast><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute when casting a skill
		-- Note: arg1 contains the skill being used.
		-- i.e. arg1.Name will be the name of the skill being cast
		-- e.g.:
		--if( 15 > player.HP/player.MaxHP*100 ) then
		--    player:cast("PRIEST_SOUL_SOURCE");
		--elseif( 25 > player.HP/player.MaxHP*100 ) then
		--    player:cast("PRIEST_HOLY_AURA");
		--    player:cast("PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL");
		--    player:cast("PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL");
	]]></onSkillCast>
</profile>