rock5&swietlowka Autologin v2.1 with boxes and secondarypass

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
lisa

Re: rock5&swietlowka Autologin v2.1 with boxes and secondary

#161 Post by lisa » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:19 pm

When changing accounts I get a popup at login saying I need to enter a secondary password, only has one option to click and just stays on a loop. Doesn't happen every time though.
Only way to get out of it is to close the client.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#162 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:59 pm

I already noticed that earlier in the thread.
rock5 wrote:Also I just got a secondary password failure so it hasn't been fixed, it just seems to work most of the time.
My original addon gives you the dialog for entering the password if it fails the first time. Swietlowkas version doesn't.

It sort of works most of the time but has it's problems. This and that it doesn't let you manually return to the character selection screen.

Like I said, it needs a rewrite.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#163 Post by lisa » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 pm

for sure, issue i have when changing account is different though. Can't just click the button and type in the password, it literally can only get out of it by killing client. Issue to do with the secondary password and how it is done when switching accounts.

Also when using the switch account and trying to use loginnexttoon it would keep loging in the same char from the ChangeChar() function. I am going back to just using login next character.

But yeah whole thing needs a rewrite.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#164 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 am

lisa wrote:for sure, issue i have when changing account is different though. Can't just click the button and type in the password, it literally can only get out of it by killing client. Issue to do with the secondary password and how it is done when switching accounts.
I thought your problem was when it failed the secondary password it comes up with a dialog saying it failed and one button "Confirm" I think. If you click confirm the same dialog pops up saying it failed a second time but doesn't give you a chance to do anything else? My version used to return to the password entry dialog.
lisa wrote:Also when using the switch account and trying to use loginnexttoon it would keep loging in the same char from the ChangeChar() function.
Yeh, I don't think they can be used together. Swietlowkas version takes some liberties that pretty much stop it working like it used to if you use that function.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

D1mAnn

#165 Post by D1mAnn » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:28 am

how to change your account if you have selected the 8th character?

yoyodoggg

#166 Post by yoyodoggg » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 pm

was looking thread for the purpose of loggin in a character run a daily turn in waypoint then log in next character to do the same.
lisa's last post says it needs a rewrite?
are the first post downloads able to do what i need atm?

rock5

#167 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:57 pm

yoyodoggg wrote:was looking thread for the purpose of loggin in a character run a daily turn in waypoint then log in next character to do the same.
lisa's last post says it needs a rewrite?
are the first post downloads able to do what i need atm?
The first post version can log into next character on the same account with the settings set correctly. So you can start with the first one and finish with the last one.

There is a function in this thread called ChangeChar that can load a specific character from a specific account. It rarely gets the secondary password error. I posted a version with this function included here http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 468#p25468. There is no way included yet for auto selecting which character to load with this function so you would have to sort that out yourself. I think Lisa was working on something but hasn't posted anything yet. Note: it doesn't play well with the original addon. If you use ChangeChar then it will cause the original options not to work properly and when you manually go to the character selection screen it will automatically relog you in. So consider ChangeChar an imperfect solution.

yoyodoggg

#168 Post by yoyodoggg » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:51 am

so im using Loginxml with boxes by rock5&swietlowka v2.11

my waypoint file code is

Code: Select all

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-613" z="-5812" y="24">
	local dailyQuestCount, dailyQuestsPerDay= RoMScript("Daily_count()");
		if 10 == dailyQuestCount  then
      			printf ("Daily Count"..dailyQuestCount.." out of " .. dailyQuestsPerDay ..    " All Done. STOP."); 
				printf("CharacterName = "..player.Name.."\n");
			sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={");
			sendMacro("Logout();"); yrest(60*1000);
			player = CPlayer.new();
			settings.load();
			settings.loadProfile("userdefault");
			yrest (4000)
			loadPaths("token1");
		else
			printf("Daily Count "..dailyQuestCount.." out of " .. dailyQuestsPerDay ..    "");
      	end
		<!-- if 5>inventory:itemTotalCount(201266) then
			error("Not enough daily items!", 0);
		end -->
		player:target_Object(110584); yrest(500);
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="-604" z="-5884" y="25">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="-627" z="-5957" y="26">	</waypoint>
the problem im having is after running the script and getting to 10, it will log out and then after a little bit will give me this error

Daily Count10 out of 10 All Done. STOP.CharacterName =HalpPlease
Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "}LoginNextToon=true;a={".
Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "Logout();".
We read the hotkey settings from your bindings.txt file C:\Documents and Setting
s\xn\My Documents\Runes of Magic\bindings.txt instead of using the settings.xml
file.
Loading profile userdefault.xml
6:30am - C:/Temp/micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:553: bad argument #1 to 'm
emoryReadUInt' ((null))

Please enter the script name to run.
Type in 'exit' (without quotes) to exit.
Script>

when i watched that accounts screen during this error, it seemed to ESC from the character select screen to the accountname\password screen,
and then pressed 0 in the account name.
then runes of magic crashed and a crash report bug poped up.
any ideas?

lisa

#169 Post by lisa » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 am

in your code you have this

sendMacro("Logout();"); yrest(60*1000);
         player = CPlayer.new();
         settings.load();
         settings.loadProfile("userdefault");
         yrest (4000)
         loadPaths("token1");

try this instead

sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")
        sendMacro("Logout();"); 
		waitForLoadingScreen();
        loadPaths("token1");
This is assuming you have the latest version of bot.

yoyodoggg

#170 Post by yoyodoggg » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

well no crashes this time, but script doesnt seem to do anything after the log out,
just sits at character select screen at this prompt

and nothing happens

rock5

#171 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 pm

At the character selection screen the bot is waiting for it to reenter the game so that is working properly. If it stopped at the character selection screen then it's an issue with this addon.

After finishing with the last character it will stop at the character selection screen. It wasn't the last character was it?

Also, double check your settings in accountlogin.lua and logindialog.lua.

yoyodoggg

#172 Post by yoyodoggg » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:56 pm

what option would i want to have enabled in my 2 files to have the bot able to switch to next character and to log in next character

rock5

#173 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 pm

yoyodoggg wrote:what option would i want to have enabled in my 2 files to have the bot able to switch to next character and to log in next character
What do you mean "2 files". There are about 6 files in the download. Do you mean the 2 files with the settings?

First of all you need your ids and passwords setup in accountlogin.lua and logindialog.lua.

And what do you mean by "switch to next character and to log in next character". Do you mean you want to switch to next character and log into next account?

At the moment there is no way to automate that. I assume switching character is working. You can execute ChangeChar() to change account but you would have to figure out a way to tell if it is the last character or not and then you need to know which account to log into. ChangeChar() also interferes with switching character but I think that could be fixed if you set fastLoginRelog to false after using ChangeChar(). That would need to be tested though.

So pseudo code would look something like this.

if numChars > CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex then -- Not last character
    sendMacro("Logout();"); 
    waitForLoadingScreen();
else -- Last character
    nextAccount = how ever you want to calculate what the next account is
    ChangeChar(1,nextAccount)
    waitForLoadingScreen();
    sendMacro("}fastLoginRelog=false;a={")
end
yrest (4000)
loadPaths("token1");
To use "numChars", which holds the number of characters created in the account, you have to make it a global variable in characterselect.lua. Just go to line 119 and change it to

numChars = GetNumCharacters();
To help you decide what account to load next, know that "LogID" holds the id number of the current account and "GetAccountName()" will return the current account name.

yoyodoggg

#174 Post by yoyodoggg » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:50 am

What do you mean "2 files". There are about 6 files in the download. Do you mean the 2 files with the settings?
yes
And what do you mean by "switch to next character and to log in next character"
well last post we talked bout how my problem was my character will log out and at Character select Nothing happened.
so switch to next character = press the down arrow key shrug or something visual

below are the setting i have atm
fastLoginAutoLogin=false
fastLoginAutoEnter=false
fastLoginChrSel=1
fastLoginRegSel=2
fastLoginRelog=false
fastLoginNoZoom=false

so i guess again sorry but what option would i want to have enabled in my 2 files to have the bot able to switch to next character and to log in next
character. i assume fastLoginRelog=false should be = true but idk thats why i asked.

EDIT: naw that didnt help, I log in first character on account, start MM, start bot, pick my token1 waypoint, bot seems to run all 10 dailys np.
then he camps out and first character is still selected at character select and no new ones log in. =/

Moving to waypoint #1, (-616, -5816)
Daily Count10 out of 10 All Done. STOP.CharacterName =

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-613" z="-5812" y="24">
	local dailyQuestCount, dailyQuestsPerDay= RoMScript("Daily_count()");
		if 10 == dailyQuestCount  then
      			printf ("Daily Count"..dailyQuestCount.." out of " .. dailyQuestsPerDay ..    " All Done. STOP."); 
				printf("CharacterName = "..player.Name.."\n");
        sendMacro("Logout();");
        waitForLoadingScreen();
        loadPaths("token1");
		else
			printf("Daily Count "..dailyQuestCount.." out of " .. dailyQuestsPerDay ..    "");
      	end
		<!-- if 5>inventory:itemTotalCount(201266) then
			error("Not enough daily items!", 0);
		end -->
		sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(1, 3)"); yrest(750);
		sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(750);
		sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(1, 3)"); yrest(750);
		sendMacro("AcceptQuest()");
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="-604" z="-5884" y="25">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="-627" z="-5957" y="26">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="-654" z="-6022" y="28">	
		player:target_NPC("Del");
		sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(3, 1)");
		sendMacro("CompleteQuest()");
		yrest(1000);
	</waypoint>
	<!-- # 11 --><waypoint x="-657" z="-6089" y="21">	</waypoint>
	<!-- # 12 --><waypoint x="-575" z="-6101" y="19">		
		player:target_NPC("Cid");
		sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(3, 1)");
		sendMacro("CompleteQuest()");
		yrest(1000);
			</waypoint>
	<!-- # 15 --><waypoint x="-517" z="-6058" y="22">	</waypoint>
	<!-- # 16 --><waypoint x="-550" z="-5949" y="24">	</waypoint>
</waypoints>
pretty stumped still :cry:
Last edited by yoyodoggg on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

rock5

#175 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:58 am

Sorry I forgot to mention, if you use

in a waypoint file it is supposed to bypass the other settings and switch to the next character automatically. So the settings don't matter, except of course for the ids and passwords.

lisa

#176 Post by lisa » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:23 am

Would it need to use the acc name and password just to log next character though? It's not like it is logging all the way out and back in.

rock5

#177 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:31 am

lisa wrote:Would it need to use the acc name and password just to log next character though? It's not like it is logging all the way out and back in.
No, of course not. All you need is LoginNextToon. The code above is to try and find a solution to change accounts because I thought that is what they were asking. Only now am I understanding that their problem is simply that LoginNextToon isn't working.

yoyodoggg, lets rule out the waypoint code and make sure the addon is working. Follow these steps.

Firstly start with a newly started game and log into first character.
1. In the game type

/script SendSystemChat(LoginNextToon)
What does it print?
2. Type

/script LoginNextToon=true
3. Goto Character Selection using system menu or type

/script Logout()
Does it log in the next character?

yoyodoggg

#178 Post by yoyodoggg » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm

/script SendSystemChat(LoginNextToon)
says nothing

still just Logs out to character select with first character selected and nothing happens.

i unziped 'Loginxml with boxes by rock5&swietlowka v2.11.zip' into my Interface/Addons/Loginxml , as well as into rom\userfunctions

yoyodoggg

#179 Post by yoyodoggg » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:36 am

hrm tryed to find info on it but im not even sure i installed the Addon into the right place
where am i supposed to unzip the files, Interface/Loginxml or Interface/Addons/Loginxml

rock5

#180 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:43 am

It goes into "interface/loginxml". Make sure you don't end up with a loginxml folder inside the loginxml folder.