Rev 561 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

Rev 561 Changelog

#1 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:21 am

First, let me apologize in advance. I probably shouldn't have done so much in one sitting. I got carried away. Hopefully there wont be too many problems.

Because I changed so much I thought it would be useful to have a list that people could refer to to help them troubleshoot any problems that might arise.
  • Changed the crafting options. Available options now are;

Code: Select all

<!-- Eggpet options -->
    		<option name="EGGPET_ENABLE_CRAFT"	value="true" /><!-- If using same slot for assist and craft, onlt 1 can be enabled. -->
    		<option name="EGGPET_CRAFT_SLOT"	value="2" />
    		<option name="EGGPET_ENABLE_ASSIST"	value="true" />
    		<option name="EGGPET_ASSIST_SLOT"	value="1" />
    		<option name="EGGPET_CRAFT_RATIO"	value="3:2:0" /> <!-- mining:woodworking:herbalism ratio to produce. -->
    		<option name="EGGPET_CRAFT_INDEXES"	value="" /> <!-- override auto craft index for mining,woodworking,herbalism eg. "2,,"-->
    So in this example, for example, the bot will do only mining and woodworking. It will attempt to keep the mining level at 50% more than the woodworking level. With mining it will only produce items from the 2nd item of the dropdown menu but will produce the default maximum level items in woodworking.
  • Added shopping options for eggpet tools

<option name="EGGPET_HOE"		value="50" />
    		<option name="EGGPET_SPADE"		value="50" />
    		<option name="EGGPET_HATCHET"	value="50" />
  • Renamed checkEggs() to checkEggPets(). Sorry but I think it's more accurate.
  • Now also feeds loyalty foods if available and loyalty is low.
  • Now compatible with PetInfo addon, it stops it from replacing the tools. Have also successfully tested with Pet Auto Craft.
  • Added TP and MaxTP to EggPet class, left out when the class was created.
  • EggPet:feed(name,number) now defaults to feeding 1 if 'number' is not included.
  • Fixed bug with eggpet:Summon() that could cause it to get stuck in a loop.
  • Removed some eggpet info messages because they were too much like spam.
  • Fixed bug when temporarily removing the tools. Now it correctly only searches the "bags" for an empty slot to place them.
  • Fixed bug in eggpet:craft() that could allow it to get stuck in a loop especially if you are using a crafting addon.
  • Added 'store' class that collects info on items for sale so it only needs to be done once.
  • Moved storeBuyConsumable and storeBuyItem to the 'store' class as store:BuyConsumable and store:buyItem(). Both automatically uses the new store class saving lots of time. The old functions are kept for backward compatibility.
  • Added ability to use single quotes to better specify filter terms with the profile options "INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE", "INV_AUTOSELL_STATS_NOSELL" and "INV_AUTOSELL_STATS_SELL". In the old code you couldn't filter for example " V" because it would strip away the space and match any item that has a "v" in it. Now you can make sure it correctly filters by surrounding your search term with single quotes. eg.

<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE"      	value="Crystal Mana Medicine,' V',zinc"/>
  • Added level 61 potions to consumables database.
  • Some cosmetic changes to CommandLine.xml file, mainly shortened the command prompt which was too long.
  • Added CheckEggPets() to RBAssist.xml.
  • Fixed bug that caused RBAssist to accept keypresses even when neither the RoM or MM window was active.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

botje

Re: Rev 561 Changelog

#2 Post by botje » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am

whoa... someone has been busy xd

Nice stuff mate :)

seems to run just fine here, ill post when something comes up.

Botje

Alkaiser

#3 Post by Alkaiser » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Hah! I wondered why there hadn't been any updates for a while. I wonder no more. Lot's of good stuff here!

jduartedj

#4 Post by jduartedj » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:53 pm

is checkEggs() still compatible at all? or must you use forcibly checkEggPets()

Also Pet.TP stands for Training points or Talent Points? Because Talent points does have a Max indicated, so I don't think it has a MaxTP! if it is training pointsthen it does have a Max.

Anyway a suggestion would be a script to exchange stuff at Miller's Farm for Golden eggs, like TP potions and APT potions.
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:15 pm

jduartedj wrote:is checkEggs() still compatible at all? or must you use forcibly checkEggPets()
I didn't make it compatible because I figured the function is not that old and the user would not normally have used it so would not be affected by the change.
jduartedj wrote:Also Pet.TP stands for Training points or Talent Points? Because Talent points does have a Max indicated, so I don't think it has a MaxTP! if it is training pointsthen it does have a Max.
I only see "Training" not "Training Points". So "Training" or "Talent Points", what does "TP" stand for?
jduartedj wrote:Anyway a suggestion would be a script to exchange stuff at Miller's Farm for Golden eggs, like TP potions and APT potions.
That's sorta separate. Anyone should be able to do it. It's just a matter of choosing options.

I'm glad to see no one has reported any errors yet.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

jduartedj

#6 Post by jduartedj » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 pm

actually i'm only gonna test the new revision now! :P

I use CheckEggs() in 1 waypoint script of mine but it's ok, np.

I guess TP hould be Talent points but as you may see the pet has both Training and Talent points (althought Training is just a progress bar it isn't really called 'points'), But with Talent I don't see a MaxTP anywhere, it does fill a progress bar but i don't see the MaxTP anywhere I think before last patch it said 10k or something.... but i' m not sure.
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Go to the pet's skill tab to see the maxtp. It's down the bottom and looks like this "500 / 1202 TP". Training doesn't have a max because it's always 10000.

swietlowka

#8 Post by swietlowka » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:24 am

such a gr8 news here, ill be able to acctually make my craft while egg hunt script xD

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 am

swietlowka wrote:such a gr8 news here, ill be able to acctually make my craft while egg hunt script xD
If you wait a bit I'll be releasing my updated eggscript soon, maybe tomorrow. It buys tools and crafts while egg farming.

swietlowka

#10 Post by swietlowka » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:16 am

oh ill sure wait, what i can tell is to check if we have enough money, or have enough mistic dust (or wherever its called) that after selling it we can buy tools... also it would be nice if u implement a feature that cheks if character isnt stuck on a chicken (thats bugged) and if so go out and return :d

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:35 am

swietlowka wrote:oh ill sure wait, what i can tell is to check if we have enough money, or have enough mistic dust (or wherever its called) that after selling it we can buy tools... also it would be nice if u implement a feature that cheks if character isnt stuck on a chicken (thats bugged) and if so go out and return :d
I am including checks for stuck chickens but it's untested as i can't reproduce that error when I need it. Actually I haven't seen that error in ages. The character buys tools with the player:merchant() command so it should sell the dust if set up properly. It never occurred to me to check money. Is that really necessary? I so how do you want it to work?

swietlowka

#12 Post by swietlowka » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:32 am

easy, imagine that u set it to go buy tools, and run eggscript... what will happen when u have insufficient funds? going in and out every minute or so? so id like it to check first if have enough to buy a 99 stack (if not to check if have enough dust that after it sells it it will get enought money)... think of it, i had it implemented in my script, but i belive yours would be much better xD

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:22 am

swietlowka wrote:easy, imagine that u set it to go buy tools, and run eggscript... what will happen when u have insufficient funds? going in and out every minute or so? so id like it to check first if have enough to buy a 99 stack (if not to check if have enough dust that after it sells it it will get enought money)... think of it, i had it implemented in my script, but i belive yours would be much better xD
If I understand correctly, every time you sell the dust you will have less and less money until you wont have enough for a stack of 99 tools. So what you are saying is, if you no longer have enough gold, stop harvesting. That's fair enough. What happens if the user has the profile setup to buy all the tools? I think instead of 99, I think I will check if we have enough money to top up the tools according to the profile settings.

swietlowka

#14 Post by swietlowka » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 am

was suppose to suggest that...

im telling abut that dust because it cost some, and is produced by crafting itself, its like u get a discount on the tools that u get after using them up...