Autologin Acc Cycling from Bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
MiesterMan

Autologin Acc Cycling from Bot

#1 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 am

Ok, as I mentioned when working on this in the Autologin Revisited thread I'm posting this in a new thread now that I have it working. This is a method to work with the installed autologin mod to cycle through characters and accounts from the bot.

First I'll explain that this is designed to be activated while already in the game. You initialize the bot while in a bottable character (with blank macro set up) and it automatically logs into the account specified. You do need to have the Autologin revisited version of Autologin installed and have the password you'll be using for all the accounts in the local variable for the password under 'accountlogin.lua'. I'll reccomend against changing the variable to a global and changing it from the bot, if you don't know why then just DON'T do it. I still consider this to be incomplete as you can only start from the account desired instead of also the character you want.

Requirements:

1. Again, you need to have Autologin revisited installed and the password configured.

2. This will all be run from the initial profile. I currently don't know the code to update character class so I don't have it in here. If you're going to be changing classes (and need properly working combat skills) you'll need to find a way to update the bot's class info after character changing is complete.

3. Passwords - All accounts being used must have the same password unless you're taking the dangerous road of a global variable for your password. Passwords will not be changed from the bot with this method, instead it will read what you set in the local variable of accountlogin.lua and alter the account name from the bot.

This is NOT a final version. Though for my purposes it is complete there are a lot of uses and functions I'd still like to get from it.

First, add this code to the onLoad section of the profile you'll be using for the characters changing the "Account#s" for your account names:

Code: Select all

CurrentAccNum = 1
      CharacterNumber = 1
      fastLoginAccNames={"Account1","Account2","Account3","Account4","Account5"}

sendMacro("}fastLoginUser=\"" .. fastLoginAccNames[CurrentAccNum] .. "\";a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginTriedOnce=false;a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginChrSel=" .. CharacterNumber .. ";a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginLoggedIn=false;a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginAutoEnter=true;a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginAutoLogin=true;a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginRelog=true;a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginNoZoom=true;a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("CharacterSelect_Exit();");
Now add this to your waypoint file where you want to change characters/accounts:

if conditionMet then
         printf("Character %d of account %s has completed task!\n", CharacterNumber, fastLoginAccNames[CurrentAccNum]);         
         CharacterNumber = CharacterNumber + 1
         if( CharacterNumber > 8 ) then
            CurrentAccNum = CurrentAccNum + 1
            if( fastLoginAccNames[CurrentAccNum] == nil ) then
               sendMacro("AccountLogin_Exit();");
            else
               CharacterNumber = 1
               yrest(100);
               yrest(100);
               yrest(100);
               yrest(100);
            end
         else
            sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={");
            yrest(500);
            sendMacro("Logout();");
            yrest(60000);
         end
      end
Things I'd like to add to this:
Method to choose which character you start with.
Updating character class info after character change.
Varibale skill info for skill levelup between different characters and classes.
Can't remember the rest >.<

Also, if we do find a way to choose which character from the list is chosen I wanted to make an add-on where you can one-click character swap between characters and accounts. But since this is a botting forum that'll be secondary.

I'll be working for the next 10 hours (and probably other stuff after that) so please feel free to post changes and suggestions. I want this to be usable by as many people as possible.

Updated: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 pm CST
Last edited by MiesterMan on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miximixi007

Re: Autologin Acc Cycling from Bot

#2 Post by miximixi007 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 am

Nice,I`ll try it

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:56 am

Can you explain how someone would use this once it's installed? I'm guessing it's something like this;
1. Start game which auto logs you onto your regular account as setup in accountlogin.lua. Do you have it auto enter a character as well?
2. Start the script which logs you out and loads the first account and character.
3. At the end of the script it switches characters. etc. etc.

Does that sound right?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

MiesterMan

#4 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:23 pm

rock5 wrote:Can you explain how someone would use this once it's installed? I'm guessing it's something like this;
1. Start game which auto logs you onto your regular account as setup in accountlogin.lua. Do you have it auto enter a character as well?
2. Start the script which logs you out and loads the first account and character.
3. At the end of the script it switches characters. etc. etc.

Does that sound right?
That is correct :)

I made it so I can keep these settings unique to the bot. I'll spend some time finding a method assign which char integer is logged in first from the profile settings.

Also, after all characters in all accounts are done it will exit the game so you're not sitting there afk afterwards.

Edit: As is the case waypoint files and game interactions are never perfect. I ended up only running 22 of the 40 chars I left the bot to run today because some glitch had me run into a wall and it couldn't find a way around. :D I can assign it to goto the third account but it'll only start with the first char in the list instead of the second.

MiesterMan

#5 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:49 pm

I found a way to select the specific first character to login to by changing another of the accountlogin.lua settings through onLoad. fastLoginChrSel will be changed in the onLoad then changed back by the waypoint's account cycling function. It will match the number you set for CharacterNumber in onLoad:

onLoad:

CurrentAccNum = 1
      CharacterNumber = 1
      fastLoginAccNames={"Account1","Account2","Account3","Account4","Account5"}

yrest(100);
         yrest(100);
         yrest(100);
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginAutoEnter=true;a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginAutoLogin=true;a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginRelog=true;a={");
         yrest(100);
         sendMacro("}fastLoginNoZoom=true;a={");
         yrest(100);
Waypoint:

if conditionMet then
         printf("Character %d of account %s has completed task!\n", CharacterNumber, fastLoginAccNames[CurrentAccNum]);         
         CharacterNumber = CharacterNumber + 1
         if( CharacterNumber > 8 ) then
            CurrentAccNum = CurrentAccNum + 1
            if( fastLoginAccNames[CurrentAccNum] == nil ) then
               sendMacro("AccountLogin_Exit();");
            else
               CharacterNumber = 1
               yrest(100);
               yrest(100);
               yrest(100);
               yrest(100);
            end
         else
            sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={");
            yrest(500);
            sendMacro("Logout();");
            yrest(60000);
         end
      end

MiesterMan

#6 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Ok, so while looking into the 1-click char swap add-on I was talking about in the first post I came up with an idea to simplify the actual account changing. I'm going to make a function to add to ingamefunctions that will accept the data and perform the function of the 10 lines of code I keep having resent to the game via sendMacro. While I'm at it I'm going to change the way the character swapping has been taking place. It will always drop to the account login screen when changing either accounts or characters. While the info account names and char numbers will still be manipulated from the bot, it will require a lot less lines being sent to the game.

Edit: Seems this will be delayed as now RoM doesn't load ingamefunctions as well as ManualAddon. Annoying but I'll find a way around it.

Edit2: Nevermind, it wasn't disabled, I just somehow broke it. I'm not sure how I did it but when I removed the changes I made it worked again.

Edit3: Well, I got the new add-on loading but I can't get it to do what I'm asking it to do. I'm going to have to start making macros to check if values are changing but it doesn't look like I'm able to call functions from the autologin files.

Edit4: I've got the function halfway working. But now I can't get the char select to work.

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:13 am

MiesterMan wrote:Ok, so while looking into the 1-click char swap add-on I was talking about in the first post I came up with an idea to simplify the actual account changing. I'm going to make a function to add to ingamefunctions that will accept the data and perform the function of the 10 lines of code I keep having resent to the game via sendMacro. While I'm at it I'm going to change the way the character swapping has been taking place. It will always drop to the account login screen when changing either accounts or characters. While the info account names and char numbers will still be manipulated from the bot, it will require a lot less lines being sent to the game.

Edit: Seems this will be delayed as now RoM doesn't load ingamefunctions as well as ManualAddon. Annoying but I'll find a way around it.

Edit2: Nevermind, it wasn't disabled, I just somehow broke it. I'm not sure how I did it but when I removed the changes I made it worked again.

Edit3: Well, I got the new add-on loading but I can't get it to do what I'm asking it to do. I'm going to have to start making macros to check if values are changing but it doesn't look like I'm able to call functions from the autologin files.

Edit4: I've got the function halfway working. But now I can't get the char select to work.
I think functions in the addon folder only get loaded when you enter a character. If you want a function to be available during login and character selection you could add it to one of my files. It would probably be more appropriate there anyway. Some sort of function that accepts an account name and character id then does its thing.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

MiesterMan

#8 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:47 pm

You're right. I'd been thinking about that but I've had very bad experiences with changing existing add-ons so I was kind of afraid to try. It seems at there very least if I want to make an addon that 1-click swaps characters I'll have to add the functions to one of your files.

The problem I'm having is manipulating the character index. I just can't find a variable to set that will accept the change. I'm trying to find the one that is for the last logged in that relog uses but I can't find it. That's the only part of the function I can't get to work.

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:05 pm

MiesterMan wrote:You're right. I'd been thinking about that but I've had very bad experiences with changing existing add-ons so I was kind of afraid to try. It seems at there very least if I want to make an addon that 1-click swaps characters I'll have to add the functions to one of your files.

The problem I'm having is manipulating the character index. I just can't find a variable to set that will accept the change. I'm trying to find the one that is for the last logged in that relog uses but I can't find it. That's the only part of the function I can't get to work.
I think the character index gets reset when returning to the character selection. I found this line in UpdateCharacterList();

local index = CharacterSelectListScrollBar:GetValue() + 1;
That seems to indicate it gets the index from the scrollbar. Maybe this will work?

CharacterSelectListScrollBar:SetValue(index)
Although that '+ 1' might mean you have to use (index-1)

Germangold

#10 Post by Germangold » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Any progress so far?

aspart

#11 Post by aspart » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 am

I'm testing your scripts now I know having gmmonitor running interferes with it probably something to do with logging in and logging out addresses changing or something.

aspart

#12 Post by aspart » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 am

Also for me, idk if my settings are wrong for auto login, but when it logs out it just relogs the same character.

lisa

#13 Post by lisa » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:57 pm

This code is over a year old and so much has changed with client and bot since then.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

aspart

#14 Post by aspart » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 am

is there a newer version?

lisa

#15 Post by lisa » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:24 am

try here
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual